The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 23-09-2011, 07:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
xxx86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Issue with ICA

Need advise from you guys. My wife is a thai, we registered our marridge in Thailand. When she comes to Singapore for a month stay with me, at the same time I applied PR for her. 4 months later kena rejected, see MP for appeal also rejected. I did all the paperworks, translation etc all certified true copies.

a year later she moved in with me, this time round I applied for long term visit pass, granted 1 year. Few months later my wife got pregnant and I immediately applied for PR again with the doctor stating that she is truely pregnant etc. At that time my salary is slightly below 2k. After my wife gave birth to a baby girl, few months later I went to ICA to submit my child's Singapore birth cert to further support the documents and 3 months later. I got a increase of salary from 1.8+k to 2.2k+. So I went back to ICA to submit my pay slip CPF, income tax etc. Waited at the counter for my turn.

When it was my turn, I explain to the officer, she made a check and tell me its bad news ICA rejected my wife's PR application, however she can still stay in Singapore as long as her long time visit pass is not expired.

So how should I appeal ? or wait for end of the year when my salary increase again.

I just couldnt understand was it because of my pay. ? furthermore my baby girl is a Singaporean, sigh.....
Old 23-09-2011, 07:17 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rivcale View Post
Yoo brothers,

A week ago I received the "not successful" notification letter for my fiance's appeal letter.
I have filed an application on 16th Sept (4th floor of ICA) for an interview with that specific officer who signed off on that appeal letter, and the application stated that the officer will try to call me back.

It is now already 7 days since I filed that application. Is this normal? I heard from other brothers they will usually call back by 3-4 days.
I dont know what to now, no point making new application, appeal also got 30days limit, now also wait damn long.....
Bro,
When i submit the appeal application, i also attached a explanation letter to explain the reason behind her entry. Maybe you can try it next time.

Why not you call again? Make it a daily routine. Let them know you are sincere?
Old 24-09-2011, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2668 / Power: 17
rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute

i heard that in 3- 4 working days, someone from ICA should have called me, even if to reject me from meeting the appeal officer

now a full 1 week (5 working days) and 0 calls!
Old 24-09-2011, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx86 View Post
So how should I appeal ? or wait for end of the year when my salary increase again.

I just couldnt understand was it because of my pay. ? furthermore my baby girl is a Singaporean, sigh.....
you obviously haven't read this thread...

for a foreigner spouse to reside in sinkie land...
2 yrs LTSVP
2 yrs later apply PR
2 yrs later apply citizen

hope you had read the criteria of all the above application...

salary is one of the major criteria...if you have low take home pay...you dun have enough to eat...definitely not enough to feed wife and child la...

then who can yo turn too to feed family if you are out of job or not enough to eat...you expect MP or gahmen to feed them...sigh...

pardon me for my frank opinion...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-09-2011, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -88 / Power: 0
Greatking has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post

2 yrs LTSVP
2 yrs later apply PR

salary is one of the major criteria...if you have low take home pay...you dun have enough to eat...definitely not enough to feed wife and child la...

then who can yo turn too to feed family if you are out of job or not enough to eat...you expect MP or gahmen to feed them...sigh..

you miss out one thing

Unless your wife is a very rich and powerful figure in Vietnam or other countries, she can apply for citizenship immediately
Old 24-09-2011, 09:41 PM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
you miss out one thing

Unless your wife is a very rich and powerful figure in Vietnam or other countries, she can apply for citizenship immediately
yes yes...bring sgd 5 mil to invest in sinkie...straight away ICA approves PR and 2 years later citizen...

Old 24-09-2011, 11:08 PM
Samster

rivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond reputerivcale has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
yes yes...bring sgd 5 mil to invest in sinkie...straight away ICA approves PR and 2 years later citizen...
not true leh, if im not mistaken, the foreigner's company in overseas shld have a paid-up capital of at least 10million SGD for the past 3 years.
just to prove that the company is viable...
Old 24-09-2011, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quote:
not true leh, if im not mistaken, the foreigner's company in overseas shld have a paid-up capital of at least 10million SGD for the past 3 years.
just to prove that the company is viable...
alo alo...start a local company la...not overseas...the SGD 5 mil must be deposited in a local bank account...paid up sgd 5mil in the company...also must hire a certain number of local staff...think is around 20pax or more...

Old 25-09-2011, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 15
Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!Golden question is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxx86 View Post
Need advise from you guys. My wife is a thai, we registered our marridge in Thailand. When she comes to Singapore for a month stay with me, at the same time I applied PR for her. 4 months later kena rejected, see MP for appeal also rejected. I did all the paperworks, translation etc all certified true copies.

a year later she moved in with me, this time round I applied for long term visit pass, granted 1 year. Few months later my wife got pregnant and I immediately applied for PR again with the doctor stating that she is truely pregnant etc. At that time my salary is slightly below 2k. After my wife gave birth to a baby girl, few months later I went to ICA to submit my child's Singapore birth cert to further support the documents and 3 months later. I got a increase of salary from 1.8+k to 2.2k+. So I went back to ICA to submit my pay slip CPF, income tax etc. Waited at the counter for my turn.

When it was my turn, I explain to the officer, she made a check and tell me its bad news ICA rejected my wife's PR application, however she can still stay in Singapore as long as her long time visit pass is not expired.

bro,one thing i can tell u is not really your salary that matters her PR application.Now they are very strict as they want to control immigration population here especially this few years and lots of bad news on foreign bride.I have friends who earn 5k per month but also got rejected several time.

Dont think that having a baby with sg man will grant her PR,this thinking is totally wrong.They dont care but if u are super rich and contribute to sg society,then they will give regardless of u all have baby or not or is a singapore baby.
Old 25-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Now SGD 5 mil ? Not 2.5 mil, as investing of approved funds in Global Investment Program.

My time used to be 1.5 mil.

Must wait for the next CNY hong bao toto draw den got chance.

Last edited by Schenker; 25-09-2011 at 03:30 PM.
Old 25-09-2011, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:

2 yrs LTSVP
2 yrs later apply PR

Ya what, ICA got to collect more visa extension $$$ b4 they look into yr case in depth mah.

Juz joking.
Old 26-09-2011, 10:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greatking View Post
AI Yioh ... If you got a wife who is like this .. will she come to Singapore and ger herself lowered down in sinkie land ... instead ... I would rather give up my SC and go over there and be king

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 26-09-2011, 03:45 PM
Samster

bros, to verify a social entry for marriage, an applicant has to show his IRAS statement for the past 3 yrs... i think its to prove that he is financial capable of supporting a wife.

$44,000 last year
$26,000 the previous yr
$45,000 the year before.
(self-employed, so no CPF contribution, except for medisave)

Is that good enough? I am worried that the instability of the income (dropped sharply in a year) will make the ICA officer worried abt approving this entry for marriage...
Old 26-09-2011, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
bros, to verify a social entry for marriage, an applicant has to show his IRAS statement for the past 3 yrs... i think its to prove that he is financial capable of supporting a wife.

$44,000 last year
$26,000 the previous yr
$45,000 the year before.

Is that good enough? I am worried that the instability of the income (dropped sharply in a year) will make the ICA officer worried abt approving this entry for marriage...

plus my income is from 2 jobs combined.
each job provide less than $2500 per month on its own...
sigh... does that mean the social entry pass would be rejected?
Old 26-09-2011, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
$44,000 last year
$26,000 the previous yr
$45,000 the year before.

you meant no cpf for the past 3 years...except medisave...then it is very tough to get approved...

yes...self employed must show you pay alot of personal income tax...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1