The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Issue with ICA

Quote:
Originally Posted by KangTuo View Post
Last Saturday JC/GL was raided. There are 2 vietnamese gals I know, upped the lorry to ICA. But till today, they still have not go back vietnam. They say that ICA has not give them a date yet. They have to wait till Monday, 26 June to go back ICA then can know the outcome.

Usually after weekend raid, the next monday the viet gals go ICA, they will know the outcome as in 'to go back vn in 3 days time'...
VB xao nhieu nhieu...plenty of reasons for these...maybe to assist in some investigations...usually CNB related...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 24-07-2010, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 305 / Power: 14
Uniman is one of the Best!Uniman is one of the Best!Uniman is one of the Best!Uniman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Last Saturday JC/GL was raided. There are 2 vietnamese gals I know, upped the lorry to ICA. But till today, they still have not go back vietnam. They say that ICA has not give them a date yet. They have to wait till Monday, 26 June to go back ICA then can know the outcome.

No enuogh manpower in ICA?
or ICA guy want to keep them here for some fun ?? just joking, thx for the sharing

I think next month will be more raids as YOG is here , be careful bros
Old 24-07-2010, 01:23 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
How come now drag till 1 week later?
No enuogh manpower in ICA?
Manpower plenty got...... vietnamese speaking interpreter not enough so gotta wait lor
Old 24-07-2010, 07:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
sexist84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yes!! NDP is nearing too.. Means there will be more raids going on..
Old 24-07-2010, 07:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 669 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2721 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
maybe to assist in some investigations...usually CNB related...
I ever heard of such things as assisting investigation and they able to stay damn long.
But this vb only speak vietnamese so i doubt can assist anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uniman View Post
or ICA guy want to keep them here for some fun
that will be good. catch all, send old an ugly one back, keep the young and pretty ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post
Manpower plenty got...... vietnamese speaking interpreter not enough so gotta wait lor
Aiya.. they should recruit me and the rest of the TV speaking bro to help them interprete mah
Old 28-07-2010, 12:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 14
clack is one of the Best!clack is one of the Best!clack is one of the Best!

Quote:

that will be good. catch all, send old an ugly one back, keep the young and pretty ones.
Like to join ICA, get free bonk and king alike service ...
Old 28-07-2010, 06:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 14
HyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud ofHyperV has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexist84 View Post
Yes!! NDP is nearing too.. Means there will be more raids going on..
Ya NDG and YOG all coming next month. adfter that hope SG more peaceful
Old 23-08-2010, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 19
shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyperV View Post
Ya NDG and YOG all coming next month. adfter that hope SG more peaceful
Still got F1 S'pore Grand Prix ...

October Start should be peaceful ....

Uncensored Videos from thisav.com

We are the Samster Community ... WE Share & Contribute ...
All PoinTs will be R.I.K.
2015 pts in 2015
Old 24-08-2010, 07:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by shysaint View Post
Still got F1 S'pore Grand Prix ...

October Start should be peaceful ....
Sure or not. Still has GE coming maybe?

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 24-08-2010, 09:12 PM
Samster

shysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to beholdshysaint is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Sure or not. Still has GE coming maybe?
I was told by one of my friends ,,, during these festive period, their control tighter, imagine SGP 2008, they refused entry to alot of gals.

hmmmmm ... then got problem can go appeal .... maybe got chance hor ... hahaha ...

2015 pts in 2015
Old 28-08-2010, 02:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!

My PRC female friend juz got ROM in SG wif Sg guy . The guy tried to apply LTVP but got rejected when the girl went back prc for short visit while she was temporary on white card while waiting for LTVP to approve . The gal was on student pass before getting ROM . She is a single mum and low education thats y got rejected ?? Now she can only come back on social pass . Any course of action as to y she cannot get LTVP or work around ??
Old 28-08-2010, 02:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30491 / Power: 28
SureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond reputeSureScore has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nokia88 View Post
My PRC female friend juz got ROM in SG wif Sg guy . The guy tried to apply LTVP but got rejected when the girl went back prc for short visit while she was temporary on white card while waiting for LTVP to approve . The gal was on student pass before getting ROM . She is a single mum and low education thats y got rejected ?? Now she can only come back on social pass . Any course of action as to y she cannot get LTVP or work around ??
Just keep writing in to appeal. I don't think ICA reject her base on her low education. LTVP is more focus on SG husband ability to support foreign wife and important to have at least 3 years of CPF contribution.

If don't know how to write then just see MP to write for you. Election coming and your vote counts.

If any person upped me and I have yet to return please pm me with your lastest URL.

n-rd - TheDriverGuy
Old 28-08-2010, 02:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
RealEstateGuy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Utter madness at work again. Fretting about importing a whore to SG.
Old 28-08-2010, 05:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealEstateGuy View Post
Utter madness at work again. Fretting about importing a whore to SG.
Friend .. I am not going to WASTE my point on Zapping You ... Instead .... I rather used it on people who are objective about their post ...

Since when on the post is people talking about 'Whore' ... they are talking about their wife on immigration issue... who are you to comment people like that and I guess u better mind your words small boy ...

Yes, this a a forum where you are free to comment , but that doesn't mean you are free to comment till like that ....

I will see what the rest of the BROS comments on your post !!!!

2015 pts in 2015
Old 29-08-2010, 11:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 14
nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!nokia88 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureScore View Post
Just keep writing in to appeal. I don't think ICA reject her base on her low education. LTVP is more focus on SG husband ability to support foreign wife and important to have at least 3 years of CPF contribution.

If don't know how to write then just see MP to write for you. Election coming and your vote counts.
Thx bro for your advice appreciate it Will ask them to go try asking help from mp
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1