The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 04-03-2010, 09:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Tookie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by thailuck View Post
Bro, where do u get this? ger sent to u?

try this Google Translate

Hey Bro

Thanks for trying to help, have already got the meaning of it.
Old 04-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by indianmagicoil View Post
LOL 555+ followed the Goggle translator link and this is wat I got...

Today is the day which was good alone as well not be what bugs missing นะ here นะ.
That c is not a row or rows where your step. But that person as a mental disorder as a น๊า.

Me thinks get a long hair dictionary better

Ya Bro you are right get a long hair dictionary is the best choice, the translater was nowhere close to it except for a few words 555
Old 04-03-2010, 11:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 202 / Power: 21
jadedragon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjadedragon is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjadedragon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

[QUOTE=norice;4574666]Naemlo,

Me too, about 2008, I opened a savings account with Siam Commercial Bank and I used my friend's address. Currently, you need a work permit or owned a property in Thai
Old 04-03-2010, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
jamesdean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so many bros living in thailand, i also hope to make it there 1 day when i grow old
Old 05-03-2010, 02:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdean View Post
so many bros living in thailand, i also hope to make it there 1 day when i grow old
U muz make it there BEFORE u grow old. Old already lan cheow lau kok kok very hard to enjoy.

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 05-03-2010, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
thailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythailuck deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
LOL 555+ followed the Goggle translator link and this is wat I got...

Today is the day which was good alone as well not be what bugs missing นะ here นะ.
That c is not a row or rows where your step. But that person as a mental disorder as a น๊า.

Me thinks get a long hair dictionary better
5555 maybe u need to translate from thai to thai, than that is english wording in THAI.
وَالسَّمَاوَاتُ وَبَرَزُواْ للّهِ الْوَاحِدِ الْقَهَّارِ يَوْمَ تُبَدَّلُ الأَرْضُ غَيْرَ الأَرْض One day the earth will be changed to a different earth, and so will be the heavens, and (men) will be marshalled forth, before God, the One, the Irresistible
Old 05-03-2010, 11:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 590 / Power: 16
indianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to allindianmagicoil is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by thailuck View Post
5555 maybe u need to translate from thai to thai, than that is english wording in THAI.
555+ nothing happened! Hiyah... long hair dictionary still better

How to Get Rid of Irritating Spam Posts?
Go to USER CP --> Choose SETTINGS & OPTIONS --> Edit Ignore List key in nicks of irritating spammers followed by "Okay"
Old 05-03-2010, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
'long hair dictionary' is not still better ..... It is the BEST
Old 05-03-2010, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
'long hair dictionary' is not still better ..... It is the BEST
Anyone knows where to buy this long hair dictionary? I normally see oxford dictionary on the display.
Old 05-03-2010, 12:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
motoji deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Living in Bangkok!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tookie View Post
Hi Bros

I hope anyone here can help me translate this 2 sentence to English.

Many thanks for the help

วันนี้ วันไหน ก็ อโลน เหมือนเคย คนดีดี ที่ไม่โรคจิต หายไปไหนหมดนะนี่นะ

ไม่ได้ว่าคราย แถวนี้ หรือแถวไหนๆนะ ว่าแต่คนโรคจิตเท่าน๊านนน
I try my best, hope no errors

Thai : Wan nee Wan nai, kor alone meurn keur khon dee dee tee mai rod jit, hai pai nai mod na nee na, mai dai wa khrai, tiow nee reu tiow nai nai na, wa tae khon rod jit tao nannnn

(direct translated) English : Today or any day also alone, like someone not insane. where is everyone gone? i am not scolding anyone, here and everywhere, only for the insane.

this is definitely not a song or something formal, must be a message from a girl using informal Thai
Old 05-03-2010, 12:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 22
Hasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHasa Sas is a Helpful and Caring Samster

It is good to know that bangkok is still the much loving destination for fun, party & food . Defintely would still remain the top choice for many cheongsters i believe...
Time flies....3 years since i last stepped into a soapy joint in krung thep although i had still been there occasionally for other reasons.

Many of the cheongsters that i know of has either retired in LOS, started a family & invade to PRC for a different experience. Sigh! Will bangkok still be the land of smile towards the next decade ......will witness till then

From craving springs grief,
From craving springs fear,
One's who is wholly free from craving,
There is no grief, much less fear
Old 05-03-2010, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by motoji View Post
I try my best, hope no errors

Thai : Wan nee Wan nai, kor alone meurn keur khon dee dee tee mai rod jit, hai pai nai mod na nee na, mai dai wa khrai, tiow nee reu tiow nai nai na, wa tae khon rod jit tao nannnn

(direct translated) English : Today or any day also alone, like someone not insane. where is everyone gone? i am not scolding anyone, here and everywhere, only for the insane.

this is definitely not a song or something formal, must be a message from a girl using informal Thai

Bro

Spot on with your translation, message was meant for me.
Old 05-03-2010, 02:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Anyone knows where to buy this long hair dictionary? I normally see oxford dictionary on the display.
In a place called, Money.........
Old 05-03-2010, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Bro

You can buy from Thailand, price depends on statistics, better tbuy than the oxford dictionary as it's a walking dictionary
Old 09-03-2010, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Living in Bangkok!

Hello,

Greetings from Bangkok! Man, it's very hot and expensive to live in Bangkok! You better have some extra green cabbage to live in Bangkok. I've been here only for 11 days and I've spent lots of money cleaning and getting my new condo ready to live comfortably! The owner is nice but he didn't cleaned the place and I had to buy small things but costly if you only go to Robinson or Central Department Stores!

Currently in Pattaya with friends from Hawaii and will return to Bangkok on Thursday. Too many Russians in Pattaya and I wasn't impressed with the line up of phuyings!

Also, stopped figuring out my daily expenditures to determine monthly and annual expenditure spreadsheet! I must go to fight the redshirts!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1