The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 17-05-2012, 09:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by alan0338 View Post
dun listen to those r/s wreckers ... we only live once .. dun live with regrets, do watever u wan ...
oi !!! mai hai lang lah...
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 17-05-2012, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
sean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of lightsean69 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelcastle View Post
Yes i really fallen in love with her , and yes when she work at any other place, she will still keep contact in me. so if go ID , then got ID number , back to her hometown got her home town number , hongkong got hongkong number and stuff..

Really dont know what to do . she also know i got no money, i show her my bank acct before lol..
but u got something more precious.. ur singapore citizenship .. once u get married, she can apply for PR and later citizenship..
There are no saints in a sex forum... if you can read this, despite your claims of merely being a passerby/lurker/silent reader, you are already tainted and have been corrupted.... welcome to the darkside !!!
Old 17-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sean69 View Post
oi !!! mai hai lang lah...
bo hai lang la, everyone must pay school fees then can learn ma ...
Old 17-05-2012, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If she is after my citezenship, lol when I say don't put condom ok ?
She alr let me do so ... When I suspect her abit , she slap my face and say what more I want when she already tell me everything I should know
It's not wat u know tat u shud be worried abt.
It's wat u dun abt the past, present n wats in store for u tat u shud b very worried abt.
Words means nottin to these whores.
Just like letting u fuck without a cap!
No big deal.
Actions speaks louder than words.
Can sense u r kinda made up already.
Is this ur 1st relationship?
If yes, god help u.
If not, then ask urself a simple question, y all previous no such doubts but y so many in this one?
This is ur intuition trying to tell u something.
Heed it & u'll be fine.
Ignore it, prepare to walk the baptism of fire!
If u do get burnt, remember the words Castrol said, they still human wat lolzzzz wahahahahahahahaha
2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 17-05-2012, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108 / Power: 13
WIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWIBlack deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro DO_YOU_BJ,

It seems like he is the other guy same as the other threat who is willing to care for his PRC mistress than his own family! Slap, so what? Must have hidden agenda that's why using slap to wake him up is the best to stop him forcing out the truth. Abusive in future? I think TS have to seriously consider. In case he will be in future abused case (reversal role).

TS, doing raw doesn't mean any much to them, but to you, yes. How would you know if you are the only one to do raw with her? You go do your guess or read more stories in this forum to help you understand more. They are here to make $$$, not fucking think that their pussies are not suitable to be entered raw! They don't think much, since in their own country, so many people die everyday, they will just say its normal and not so lucky to strike 4D! I worry for you, as you are the one most likely to strike the 4D now, especially with your 'positive' heart! All the best to you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DO_YOU_BJ View Post
It's not wat u know tat u shud be worried abt.
It's wat u dun abt the past, present n wats in store for u tat u shud b very worried abt.
Words means nottin to these whores.
Just like letting u fuck without a cap!
No big deal.
Actions speaks louder than words.
Can sense u r kinda made up already.
Is this ur 1st relationship?
If yes, god help u.
If not, then ask urself a simple question, y all previous no such doubts but y so many in this one?
This is ur intuition trying to tell u something.
Heed it & u'll be fine.
Ignore it, prepare to walk the baptism of fire!
If u do get burnt, remember the words Castrol said, they still human wat lolzzzz wahahahahahahahaha
Old 17-05-2012, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 514 / Power: 20
5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light5ag1_Boar is a glorious beacon of light

I have. Local FL. She quit being FL for us, shortly after we went "steady". Was with her for 3 years before we split (for unrelated reasons).

I could overlook the fact that she was an FL because she was doing it purely to get by. Not because she was too lazy to work hard in a proper job, or that she was materialistic.

If you really want her, you must be able to overlook that part of her life. Never ever use it as a trump card in the relationship, never ever bring it up to gain an advantage for yourself. Also look deeply into why she went into that line and into her flawed character... whether its something you can live with.
I am not and I don't pretend to be an angel or a guru. I am also dealing with my own flaws, weaknesses and problems. If I share my experiences, thoughts and opinions, it is only in the hope that other Samsters might find some gems in them to help themselves.

Old 17-05-2012, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3917 / Power: 24
DO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond reputeDO_YOU_BJ has a reputation beyond repute

The below 2 MVs r the best description for you yourself.
You should be proud!

2) 不要出卖自己
3) 不要背叛自己
4) 不要对不起自己

是你的,就是你的。
不是你的,不要抢!

人之所以快乐,不是因为得到的多、而是因为计较的少
Officially Retired From The Nite Scene
Old 17-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 21
asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream888 View Post
There are always possibility that one can find true love between WL/FL and chongsters but the odds really macam to me like striking 4D first prize.
i think using toto would be a better analogy..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 17-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 18
dream888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdream888 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdream888 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
when I say don't put condom ok ?
She alr let me do so ...
U do raw with an existing FL now????
Are U mad?
Pls don't be an Ostrich in the sand now and get yourself tested in few months time.

Quote:
She don't want start a rs with me still , tell me to wait a couple of years . Saying I will affect her work if now start .. And we got discuss the topic about her is a fl now before , I say is ok for now . Since I cannot do anything
If she does not want to start relationship now then faster run away as fast as U could.

But live with the consequences.

Hail Mother of Dragons: Daenerys Targaryen
Old 17-05-2012, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
desmondtwh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

KC Trap - The starting might be different, the processes differs from one another, but the result will be only 1, which is, lost of trust, $$$, feelings and sometimes even life.

She don't mind if u are poor now and sticks to you, and eventually after one or 2 years she stop being a WL and marries you. BUTTTTTTT, there will be a day when her family need $$$$ and can u help her?? If not she will go back to being a WL again, no kids still nvm IF u can endure, but with kids alr????

Think ... use the brain located at ur big head ....
Old 17-05-2012, 04:09 PM
Samster

asdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant futureasdfghjkl has a brilliant future

so many members here can share their stories of falling into KC dua kang..

Ran with hot pink FBT shorts, inner netting removed, can feel so many eyes ogling at my long fleshy legs.

Selective lady who is nymphomaniac and like to wear sexy when clubbing. Message/Add me as contact to club together.
Old 17-05-2012, 06:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
She don't want start a rs with me still , tell me to wait a couple of years . Saying I will affect her work if now start ..
wah, she wanna earn more so tat u guys can have a better future ... u must be very yan dao ..
Old 17-05-2012, 06:21 PM
Samster

yeah agree.. yan dao ah sia kia.. very satki!

Old 17-05-2012, 07:36 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

The best analogy I can give is to treat a whore as you would a doctor or a dentist.

When your tooth hurts, you see you dentist. He fixes the problem and you pay the bill and leave. Same applies when you have a bout of flu. You see your doctor and he prescribes what's necessary to alleviate the symptoms.

A visit to a whore is no different. You have a problem with your dick. It's throbbing and you need to bury it somewhere so you visit your whore, you fuck her, she cures your problem and you pay your bill and you leave.

You don't ask your doctor or dentist for his/her handphone number. You don't sms them and ask to see them on their days off. Same applies to the whore. Just fuck, pay for the service and leave. If the symptoms return, go through the same process. You don't have to see the same whore. Fuck someone else and enjoy the variety.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 18-05-2012, 01:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 115 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21023 / Power: 22
owl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond reputeowl888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
The best analogy I can give is to treat a whore as you would a doctor or a dentist.

When your tooth hurts, you see you dentist. He fixes the problem and you pay the bill and leave. Same applies when you have a bout of flu. You see your doctor and he prescribes what's necessary to alleviate the symptoms.

A visit to a whore is no different. You have a problem with your dick. It's throbbing and you need to bury it somewhere so you visit your whore, you fuck her, she cures your problem and you pay your bill and you leave.

You don't ask your doctor or dentist for his/her handphone number. You don't sms them and ask to see them on their days off. Same applies to the whore. Just fuck, pay for the service and leave. If the symptoms return, go through the same process. You don't have to see the same whore. Fuck someone else and enjoy the variety.
Still there are cases of patient falls in love with Doctor or Dentist
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1