The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-11-2010, 11:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: say something to somebody u miss........

Baby, you know one minute i want you to be my girlfriend and the next minute just friends. One day i want to make love to you and the next day i miss you like my sister. The reason why I broke up with my ex because I suspected her of cheating and her vagina size got loose. Do you love me? I love you, too...but I don’t know if its going to grow or fade away.. let me be one of your tears.. so I live at your cheeks and die at your lips.. kiss me softly
Old 12-11-2010, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1361 / Power: 15
Ichigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud ofIchigo_Kurosaki has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_don_juan View Post
.... let me be one of your tears.. so I live at your cheeks and die at your lips.. kiss me softly
Wow! I like this line.
Old 12-11-2010, 12:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichigo_Kurosaki View Post
Wow! I like this line.

Oh you can discuss reincarnation and looking into her eyes and speaking softly...

" You know if I could choose to come back as anything, do you know what I'd like to be in my next life?"

GF:"haha.. what's lah ?"

You: I'd want to be one of your tears."(obviously caught off guard)

GF: "Why leh?"

You: "So that I would be born into your eyes mah..." (brush hair away from her face, act blur)

and "Live...on your cheek." (caress her face unknowningly with your hands)

"and die..." (kiss her) "on your lips."

Haha..
Old 12-11-2010, 04:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 733 / Power: 19
SiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to beholdSiaoGao is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by homeboy2010 View Post
go China see her
Only know the province how to find?
Anyway .... still keeping in ctc
Old 12-11-2010, 06:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of

Finally got some time to come to MOH section

Hey bros of MOH, guess you guys know who you are

O ... it took me a Marlboro time to think of someone i would miss hmmm but i guess me too cold blooded to think of anyone

But i guess i can still say "HI" to those who will miss me haha ...
Old 13-11-2010, 01:12 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
homeboy2010 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
Originally Posted by SiaoGao View Post
Only know the province how to find?
Anyway .... still keeping in ctc
if still in ctc, then ask her for addr mah.

otherwise go ZhuHai to meet
Old 14-11-2010, 12:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
Oopsx2010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOopsx2010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I miss him...

Old 15-11-2010, 05:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Fade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wahahaha.. thanks for getting me all cracked up on a moody monday!

Quote:
In that case, I want to tell my ex girlfriend:

Dear Ex-girlfriend,

During the 14 months of our relationship, I have text you many poetic sweet love messages. As Christmas is fast approaching and my work and a forum called Sammyboyforum are consuming most of my time. I really don’t have enough time in writing love messages and in order to avoid all these time consuming work, please forward all my love messages back to me cos I need to send them to my new girlfriend. Please send them back to me ASAP, especially the one that I mentioned I love your boobs and perky butt cos I need to up a cup size and to add a sentence: “super and best girl ever in my life” to this message for my new girlfriend

And also I have terminated the supplementary Card extended to you and I am attaching a list of your expanses which you blown after our break-up which I would appreciate if you or your new found boyfriend could clear all of the outstanding at your earliest before Christmas like tomorrow.

Please cut your card in half cos I am applying a new supplementary card for my new girlfriend and also if you decided to throw away all the Tiffany and other gifts that I have given you, please let me know cos I am ready to buy back from you at 3% of its retail price inclusive of GST. Also please advise on your expanses which you incurred during these 14 months, though I really don’t recall you got any except that medicine bills for the broken condom in the mid of one of our sexxion. You can use the numbers to off-set your card bills.

Like I always said to you, you can always count on me, do drop me a line should you decide to break up with your new found boyfriend or him with you. I be most happy to be your FB.

Yours Truly and Glad To Be Your Ex
Ichigo_Kurosaki

p/s: You can keep the iPhone3 cos I am giving your reservation of the iPhone4 to my new girlfriend and also there will not be any abalone or bak Qua delivery this coming lunar new year too.
Old 17-11-2010, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 531 / Power: 20
GLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of lightGLHunter is a glorious beacon of light

Although I am far away from you, I am always thinking of you.. You thought I have forgotten, but its not that way. I just hide all my emotions and let you go, not getting in your way of pursuing your happiness. Coz i know its all over in you.

Repeating the loving words you had told me, is my only comfort in life now..
Old 21-11-2010, 12:29 AM

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
bossy_miaomiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ekemono View Post
I miss my ex girlfriend with that fantastic $600 complete hairdo...
I want my money back
Cool manz....
Old 21-11-2010, 12:32 AM

Quote:
In that case, I want to tell my ex girlfriend:

Dear Ex-girlfriend,

During the 14 months of our .......... p/s: You can keep the iPhone3 cos I am giving your reservation of the iPhone4 to my new girlfriend and also there will not be any abalone or bak Qua delivery this coming lunar new year too.
What a long list...... You Power Ranger !!!
Old 22-11-2010, 08:59 PM

hahahaha, its fun, i got something to say also...

dear, i know u miss me too, i was just like your credit cashline...

i miss u too, if you still alive, pls return all my hard earned monies to me BY your "this life"... i won't and never ask for more, it's interest free !!!

if you choose to return in your next life, u might have to return in double or even 10 times of what you have owed to me..., becoz the interest just like a rolling snow ball...

..beep.beep... beep.. beep.. beep.... i am using my hp to calculate the $$$ x 10 times... WOOW... shhhh~~ low profile, low profile...
Old 23-11-2010, 03:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
ant0512 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A Moment of Misses
I miss your smile-it never fails to brighten up my day!

I miss your cuteness-All worries will be gone after looking at cute actions!

I miss your cooking-I feel so warm and loved after eating!

I miss your sporting side-It brings people closer and united!

I miss your hug-All tiredness are gone after your lovely warming hug!

I miss your gentleness-It makes me feel like a baby again!

I miss your teachings-Those are my motivators!

I miss you, my dearest Baby Angel Joy!

Without you, there won't be me now! You let me be myself and not wearing a mask or being a 'puppy' like in the past.

Will I get to fill up the gaps between your fingers once again till old where I never let it go even death? Will miracles happen for us?

All this while, I have been working hard for a better future and better person! I want to share this joy and happiness with you! May the Mighty listen to my prayers and wishes, please let us be together once again!
Old 23-11-2010, 06:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

i was born 2 luv u
with every single beat of my heart
yes i was born 2 take care of u
every single day

天生注定爱你
Old 25-11-2010, 04:40 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
discoveryfinger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro Waiwaiz, when she hear a song " Fallen", her feeling is definately same us you... She back into unforgotten time, wich cannot erase and most memorable...

I guess, how palpitate her heartbeat and has lighten giddines... She gave you smile and say to you -

" Daydreams take me to a place in time to a heavenly realm that is so sublime no barriers, no buffers, nor distance to close just two hearts entwining, the

merging of souls. I offer you: my commitment, my time, my hope for the future, a shoulder to cry on, a smile to lift you up, an arm to gibe you strength, shelter from all harm, and a kiss to

inspire you. I offer you my heart and all I have to give. I offer you a lifetime of love."
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1