The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2019, 06:19 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
3434 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Firstly u must let us know what leads to the divorce
Old 07-04-2019, 07:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
carol888 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by one who I thought would never hurt

Pick up yourself, get a job and prove to her that you are a changed man..might be hope for reconciliation i
Old 07-04-2019, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 6
SBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to beholdSBMEDSUP is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by one who I thought would never hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Today is the day I divorced with my Malaysian wife who have been with me for the past 15 years. She have been sticking with me through my ups and downs. I have no complaints from her. My heart hurts a lot. I feel like ending my life an hour ago. I need some advices from bros with such similar experiences to get myself back up in life again.
Why hurt! Should celebrate and now you can have plenty of gfs. Play safe ok.

Postinor 2 is my avatar.
Old 07-04-2019, 08:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Partly it was my fault as I have been jobless for 2 years since I was retrenched from my previous company. Whole family's savings was depleted and she felt very disappointed in me.
If for the whole 2 years you are jobless, and not willing to lower your expectation. It is entirely your fault.
Old 07-04-2019, 08:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 9
marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!marcelo0632 is one of the Best!

Hey bro, like the previous bro say, have you lowered your expectation when you are job hunting? If you haven't to the extend you depleted all the whole family's savings, then have you thought its your wife who should be disappointed in you and not the other way round. Just curious, is your wife working during these 2 years?

If you want advice on how pick yourself up, i think it would be to get up where you fall. Find a stable job, let your wife see that you are capable of taking care of her and get her back. But if she has cheated on you, then show her you are capable to taking care of yourself and you are not beaten by her leaving you.
Old 07-04-2019, 10:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 19
完颜不破 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy完颜不破 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Bro... just get a job first, even if it’s temp or part time. Not sure about your financial commitment. Economy still not so good. Everyone is fighting for a job.

Not the end of world.... stay focus... to me I also can’t survive without a job for 2 years...

Last edited by 完颜不破; 08-04-2019 at 12:09 AM.
Old 08-04-2019, 02:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 463 / Power: 20
twinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of lighttwinresist2 is a glorious beacon of light

There are things in life we cant change and there are things in life we can change. Being made redundant is the new norm as business dynamics changes rapidly, our job is to ensure that we are nimble and be relevant.

You cant change the fact that your company decided to downsize and you are made to go but you can change yourself & attitude. Unfortunately, you have not made that choice of yours and I guess your divorce is partially a result of your decision.

You still have a choice today to pick yourself up and move forward with life.
Regardless of the outcome, you should stand up and work it out for yourself.

This is a Singapore story that motivates me. Hope it will motivate you to get up on your feet again.

https://remembersingapore.org/2012/0...-lim-tow-yong/

Last edited by twinresist2; 08-04-2019 at 02:30 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1