The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2019, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 6
Cherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to beholdCherrypink4940 is a splendid one to behold
Merged multiple posts

Today is the day I divorced with my Malaysian wife who have been with me for the past 15 years. She have been sticking with me through my ups and downs. I have no complaints from her. My heart hurts a lot. I feel like ending my life an hour ago. I need some advices from bros with such similar experiences to get myself back up in life again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3434 View Post
Firstly u must let us know what leads to the divorce
Partly it was my fault as I have been jobless for 2 years since I was retrenched from my previous company. Whole family's savings was depleted and she felt very disappointed in me.
Old 07-04-2019, 05:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 6
doubleholecp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by one who I thought would never hurt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherrypink4940 View Post
Today is the day I divorced with my Malaysian wife who have been with me for the past 15 years. She have been sticking with me through my ups and downs. I have no complaints from her. My heart hurts a lot. I feel like ending my life an hour ago. I need some advices from bros with such similar experiences to get myself back up in life again.
sorry to hear that bro...I’m still single so nothing much to contribute, hope others have great advice for you.

meanwhile please don’t do anything foolish as there’s so much others things to focus on

cheers
Old 07-04-2019, 07:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 6
SMLJ21 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSMLJ21 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Nothing hurts more than being disappointed by one who I thought would never hurt

Bro, what happened? Post here and let it all out. See open a bit, don’t beat yourself up too much
Old 07-04-2019, 07:44 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4336 / Power: 40
DreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamMaster1985 has a reputation beyond repute

Post here. Let it all out. Better than to keep all inside you.

4000 points: Achieved.
Now it's 5000 points
Old 07-04-2019, 08:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 768 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2584 / Power: 9
afterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond reputeafterburn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Partly it was my fault as I have been jobless for 2 years since I was retrenched from my previous company. Whole family's savings was depleted and she felt very disappointed in me. She left me for another man who can give her more than what I used to give her.
Am curious why you remain jobless for 2 years? Nowadays there are many jobs begging for Singaporeans (assuming you are one) due to tightening of FT quotas. Skillsfuture retraining and job placement also readily available for technical jobs. Security industry jobs also plenty. Pay might be low by your standards $2k-$3k pm with overtime but at least can keep your family going and won't burn up your savings so quickly.
Old 07-04-2019, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Care to say why divorce?
"She have been sticking with me through my ups and downs. I have no complaints from her."
How come will divorce?
Old 08-04-2019, 02:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 15
thechromeyellow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, I can't say i understand how you feel, but I'm pretty sure there are people who will miss you. So don't rush.

If you create go fund me page for you to go for massage, I'm sure there are plenty of bros here to chip in a few dollars until you have enough to pay for entrance.

We care. We share. So don't rush
Old 08-04-2019, 07:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

Ya..what's with the divorce? What causes it? The only reason i can think of why u feel like ending ur life is coz u did something wrong

Care to share with us on the reason.

Anyway if it is ur fault that resulted in the divorce and she sticks with u thru thick n thin. U going to regret not just now but probably the rest of ur life. Coz nowadays not easy to find someone willing to go thru thick n thin with u. So for those with good wife, better cherish ur wife back home and dun cheat around.

But if it is her fault, for eg she cheated on u. U will get over it pretty soon.

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 08-04-2019, 09:54 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 8
Chantelfin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Life is short enough, don't further shorten it. It can get worse or it could be better tomorrow.
Old 08-04-2019, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1488 / Power: 14
jenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud ofjenoroth has much to be proud of

Quote:
Actually a major population of the males out there still don't realize that girls are the most heartless and emotionless creatures out there.

They don't love men like men love woman. They only love based on what you are able to provide for them. Good genetic material, money, things you do for them.

Once that ceases to exist, they will drop you in a heartbeat. 10, 20, 30 years of love. It doesnt fucking matter at all.

Trust me on this. Never ever invest your emotions into one fucking women and pray/hope that she will feel the same way about you. You are going to get your heart fucking broken.
Old 08-04-2019, 12:07 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
U got kids? If no kids.. then it's your freedom time!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 08-04-2019, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 464 / Power: 6
sunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of lightsunnyboi1988 is a glorious beacon of light

TS, you can go become a PHV driver. Easily $3k to $4 per month if you are full time.
Old 08-04-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 20
sexresearcher deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jenoroth View Post
Actually a major population of the males out there still don't realize that girls are the most heartless and emotionless creatures out there.

They don't love men like men love woman. They only love based on what you are able to provide for them. Good genetic material, money, things you do for them.

Once that ceases to exist, they will drop you in a heartbeat. 10, 20, 30 years of love. It doesnt fucking matter at all.

Trust me on this. Never ever invest your emotions into one fucking women and pray/hope that she will feel the same way about you. You are going to get your heart fucking broken.
Actually there is some truth in it. In Darwinian thinking, the fittest survive and we are no different. Once you are unable to provide for her and your kids, emotionally included, they will not be so close to you as before. Some will just have a backdoor to easily exit (like neighbouring countries) in their mind which is why I will not have a foreigner as a wife. "I can drop everything and go home".

It takes 2 hands to clap, same for love, same for divorce but why chop off your hand (take your own life)?

There are plenty of second chances in life and as long as you have health and no look like a sea monster. You still have plenty of second chances. Take care bro.

Don't let a tree make you sacrifice the whole forest.
Old 08-04-2019, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

Quote:
Partly it was my fault as I have been jobless for 2 years since I was retrenched from my previous company. Whole family's savings was depleted and she felt very disappointed in me. She left me for another man who can give her more than what I used to give her.
bro then i think you should count your blessing if she really left you cos you could no longer give her what she wants and worse for another man to provide her ....but if she left you cos you hurt her in any other ways ie physical etc no one can blame her...
Old 08-04-2019, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
BGNeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

Ending your life should be the last thing on your mind, FIGHT IT! that should the thing to do. I know that it is easier said than done but I also am fighting a rock bottom situation now in which I'm trying to climb out of this shit hole.
Get your mind occupied by learning or picking up new skills even you have no mood for it, you have to force it.
Try to make a come back in life, maybe this is a test of your metal inside you how tough u really are. As for your wife, if she has gone through ups and downs with you and you have given her the best that you can afford, yet she still left you for another man which mean your ups and downs at that time maybe minor things. It is not my position to say anything bad towards your wife no offence bro but a good wife will too also find a job and help you out in these testing times rather than running away to another man's arms just bcos you cannot provide that level standard of living anymore.
I believe there are good bros here that are willing to give advice and help to you even though this is website for fun and enjoyment. Continue to post what is in your mind, I believe that we are all willing to give you advice and help.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1