The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 13-01-2012, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sexwstrangers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
SEXmas in Xian

Name: Dan Dan
Ethnicity: Chinese
Language: Putonghua, little English
Face: 9/10
Body: 9/10
Height: Estimate 150-155
Skill: 10/10 - OMG!!!
Service: 10/10
Damage: 300!!!

I was still enjoying the after feeling of my fuck with whatever her name is (see my last report above). I was putting on my shoes in the front room when an amazingly hot girl steps off the elevator and walks in, showing up for work. Holy fuck, she's sexy! She looks at me, says something in Chinese to the guys working the front, looks at me again, makes some cock-sucking motions, laughs, and walks off. She was absolutely hot. Apparently I arrived an hour too soon!

I ask the guys what her name is. I am hoping they give me the name of her and not the girl I just fucked. But they see my expression, they get the message and know exactly which girl I mean They tell me 'Dan Dan'. Yes, turns out I've read about her! (Thanks, guys). The plan is now to recharge on some noodles, come back and fuck her like there is no tomorrow.

It turns out she fucked me like there was no tomorrow. Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, is this girl ever good.

It started when she replaced her sexy pink outfit with some trashy pink lingerie. It progressed to the same stupid slurpy hoover action all over my back and legs, same as the last girl. I flipped over and she wouldn't let me kiss her but she started to blow me instead. This was the wildest craziest blowjob I've ever gotten. She was hammering that head of hers up and down so hard and fast I thought she would get whiplash. She was twisting and rotating her head while doing it, then taking it deep throat and playing with my balls at the same time. Coming up for air, smiling and laughing like she enjoys getting me off. Later, I was thrusting to meet her, then later she was grabbing my ass to thrust me into her, then later...whatever. Just all crazy all the time, and all fucking amazing. Had I not fucked one of her workmates earlier I would have blown so much jizz down her throat she would have choked. Fortunately I had good control thanks to her friend.

Started the main event in mish. Started kissing her again. This time she let it happen and I went slow with it. Soon it was just all out DFK while I plowed her deep and banged her hard. She was very playful and absolutely knew how to pose a leg, when to wink, when to squeeze her pussy tight, bite a nipple, tweak my nipples with her toes, slamming her body up to meet mine, or whatever she could come up with. I'm pretty sure she was really just trying her best to make me cum so she could go and read a good book instead of servicing some laowei, but I'm only sure because I'm jaded She acted it so well and read me so well, and totally appeared to be into it with her pretty smiling face. By the time I blew my load we were both making lots of noise and dripping with sweat.

I docked her one point on 'body' because her bush is a 100% scary looking rat's nest of long hair. It was bad enough that I had to delete some photos and there was no way I was going to go down on her (also no shower as explained in my other report). Really, if she would make friends with a razor (or even a pair of scissors!) she would have full marks.

If you get to Xian then you absolutely must go to Wuyang (五羊) hotel and fuck Dan Dan. Easy to find on Google Maps, a bit south of the city walls. This is the best 300 RMB I've ever spent on anything, ever. As mentioned on this forum, she's happy with 3p. If any of her friends are like her then that 600 RMB will surely make you die happy!
Old 21-02-2012, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
zzboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Xian, China

Recently(15-Feb) went xian for holiday (F&E),i have to thanks bro who gieven loban in xian although is abit out of date but still useful only price incressed.
Massage: 西稍门大酒店(xi shao meng)located at 西稍门十字路,
the top floor of the hotel,normal room 280RMB,VIP room 320RMB all in,as bro say this place is a hot spot for the local you can see a lot of local people.

KTV: 和平依号KTV(nice place) He Ping Lu 和平路 No:66,Tel no029)87398899 do not confuse with 和平壹+壹 Pub is some where nearby.
Girls sit down with you tip 200RMB call ping tai (平台),girls sit down with you + Fj tip 300RMB call gao tai (高台) but not all girls do gao tai,check with the girls and you can change the girs with out to pay. Strip show: by 1 young girl 23yr @30min in your room 200RMB.For two of us we get medium room 588RMB nett included 1 bottle of chives Regal,fruits & no limit of mixture(green tea/lemon tea).Hope the up date is useful for bro thanks !!!
Old 24-02-2012, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
meimei69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will be heading to Xian this April. Any bro has any good recommendation which place to get gals for a good time or overnight ?
Old 02-03-2012, 11:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Camp here for more infor ....
http://i58.tinypic.com/2dieq7m.jpg
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 04-03-2012, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 16
kal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hi bros,
Am planning to visit Xian for R&R & would like some advice if this is a good time (Apr/May) to go? Is there any bros based there who can advice?
Old 04-03-2012, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
73Rock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am outside now. Will update when back. Just came back from Xi An and had the most interesting time there Stay tune.
Old 04-03-2012, 11:55 PM
Samster

kal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterkal79 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73Rock View Post
Am outside now. Will update when back. Just came back from Xi An and had the most interesting time there Stay tune.
thanks
Old 05-03-2012, 08:23 AM
Samster

Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Bro 73rock, awaiting for ur sharing and infor on xi an...
Evidence of moderator being gangster & threatening to ban SBF member: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpos...postcount=2868
Old 06-03-2012, 10:22 AM
Samster

Paiseh for late update.

Ok, here goes. We were there roughly a month back with absolutely zero intel but was telling my friend that as long as there are guys in the city there must be some ktv action here. We tried asking the guys around the hotel but they gave us dodgy answers. Perhaps my friend and I looked like some gong an lol We also tried asking the local taxi drivers but again dodgy answers from them. Thinking it was a hopeless case we went for a regular foot massage. We were served by two ladies and I told my friend that if the guys don't know, I bet you the girls know! So I asked the ladies what kind of entertainment they have at night in Xi An. The girls promptly replied KTV lor. Jackpot!

Anyway to cut a long story short here's how it works in the local ktv in Xi An

1. There is a minimum spend in the rooms depending on size. Starts at 500 (I have to double check my spending)
2. You have to tip the KJ and the girls you select in the room. KJ is 300 and girls are 200 or 300. Here's the beauty of the system in Xi An. They separate the girls into what is known as ping tai(平台) and gao tai(高台). Ping Tai translates to simply sitting with you in the room and you tip them 200. Nothing unusual here. Gao Tai is the interesting one. There are rooms, nice rooms just one floor up from most of the ktvs there. If the girl is ok for gao tai you can bring her up during the ktv session to one of the rooms, pay 70 for the room and pay her 300 (inclusive of tips for ktv session) for a short time. Very worth it!
3. We had difficulty getting the girls to go out overnight with us. Some were unwilling and in the end we had to engage the mommy's help to arrange some that were willing to go out overnight. Typically 1000 to 1200 for overnight. They stay with you till roughly 12 the next day.
4. Some other things to note, the girls will want to buy snacks while in the room and cigarettes. It's up to you to refuse. No obligations. Also strip dancers (who incidentally look damn chio) will want to come into your room too. Tips are 200 I believe. Again up to to you to allow or not.

If you end up there, you can try the following:

好来屋国际会所(曲江翠华路店)
西安市翠华南路60号
邮编710061

Look for 王甜 (my KJ contact. Can book room and waive some charges. Also book through her, you have access to all the mommy's girls and not restricted to one mommy)
HP : 13991845540

Up to you to mention you were introduced by a Singapore friend. She will know it's me.

I have one more KTV joint address but must dig up will post again. Have fun!
Old 06-03-2012, 01:44 PM
Samster

Bro 73rock, thanks for FRs.. This is helpful infor... By the way which hotel u recommend to stay that is near this KTV u mentioned?
Old 06-03-2012, 04:03 PM
Samster

Bro, thanks. Any other advice besides
Ktv as I'm travelling alone.
Old 06-03-2012, 04:31 PM
Samster

Got to check with my buddy cos he booked hotel. Anyway we took a cab from where we stayed and most places aren't too far away so it's quite alright. The hotel we stayed has a one dragon service sauna some more lol

Bro, what advice you need? Must be a little more specific. My buddy was there to sightsee so we did that during the day, I was there on a mission - to uncover ktv gems when starting out with zero intel. Guess both of us accomplished our mission!

If you want we also have local tour guide contact.

Personally when I travel China alone, I rely on ctrip.com for hotels and flights and trains. If you want budget stay, you can also google home inns china. It's a very good chain of budget hotels in China. They are everywhere. Clean but no frills.

Hope this helps.
Old 09-03-2012, 03:34 PM
Samster

Talking Re: Xian, China

Bro 73rock, thanks for yr feedback... I set my eyes on lemon hotel xi an... Or northwest civil aviation hotel... As for your tour agent will be helpful for me as we planning for two full days tours.. If there any more KTV ctc will appreciate... Any infor on BBS in xi an??
Old 12-03-2012, 07:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

you happening lah bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by 73Rock View Post
Got to check with my buddy cos he booked hotel. Anyway we took a cab from where we stayed and most places aren't too far away so it's quite alright. The hotel we stayed has a one dragon service sauna some more lol

Bro, what advice you need? Must be a little more specific. My buddy was there to sightsee so we did that during the day, I was there on a mission - to uncover ktv gems when starting out with zero intel. Guess both of us accomplished our mission!

If you want we also have local tour guide contact.

Personally when I travel China alone, I rely on ctrip.com for hotels and flights and trains. If you want budget stay, you can also google home inns china. It's a very good chain of budget hotels in China. They are everywhere. Clean but no frills.

Hope this helps.
Old 15-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Samster

Bro 73rock, yeah, sightseeing in the day n of coz bonking at nite. Thing is I dun really like the KTV way of spending, from the previous feedbacks in this thread it seems like many hidden charges at KTV. I was thking if there is any ways of booking girls without gg to the KTVs so wondering if there is any place where I can look for girls (for night activity) other than at KTV. Also, whats the rate of Overnite?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1