The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2010, 08:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 23
dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light
Really need suggestions from bros here...bugging issue haven't been eating for days..

Hi all bros, having been a regular in Sammyboy for quite a few years counting, I know that this is not exactly the place to post this topic but I am really out of my wits...if my post offends bros who willing spend their time to read I offer my apologies...

To cut the story short, I have known this gf for 3 1/2 yrs now, and due to a recent quarrel and I lost my job I actually made the silly decision of breaking up with her. It has been 2 mths since we broke up and I am trying to get back with her, in between our break-up we did have contact on and off....

The last time we chatted she actually mention to me to date other gals as she said that has started accepting dates too, when I persisted she did hint to me to hurry up as she has quite a number of suitors....my heart really went out at that point of time and I actually teared when I heard her mention how gd I have been a bf to her and stuff and I realise that I still love her very much. My gf is a typical Leo who is direct but cannot stand to be disappointed, but her weakness is that she is soft-hearted.

I have thought of a plan of how to win her heart back which basically is bringing her out for one day after work then go to the places that we have dated before in chronological order to stir her memories. I have done a DVD for her detailing our dating past and also intend to make paper flowers for her. My trouble now is that I actually wanna find a place where I can take to the stage and declare my love for her in front of everybody and ask for reconcilation but I have no idea where in sg can I find a place like that with the right ambience.

If bros here have similar experiences or any other better ideas to offer, pls enlighten me I really need help. I basically haven't slept well and eaten for 2 days straight thinking of what to do to win her back. Hope the experienced bros here can lend a hand to help this poor soul of mine I would be eternally grateful as I really love her very much and regret my decision in the past...thnks again.
Old 25-10-2010, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mentosmint deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Really need suggestions from bros here...bugging issue haven't been eating for da

How abt the following?

marina barrage
Suntec @ the fountain
At a pub, where there is a band, n u request for a song n make ur request for reconciliation

I'm a girl, n haha if my guy were to do all this for me, I would sure be very touched.
Old 25-10-2010, 08:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 228 / Power: 16
cocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samstercocknloaded is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Really need suggestions from bros here...bugging issue haven't been eating for da

Simple.. The place where u guys first met, kissed or held hands lor.. Good luck!
Old 25-10-2010, 08:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 16
Oralcraz is a Helpful and Caring SamsterOralcraz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Well done bro. Respect and admire yr sincere loyalty. Sometimes after missing then we realise how much a person mean to us. I still miss my first gf after all these 20 over yrs since we split.
My suggestion is don't do it in too crowded a place. Yr gf may feel too embarrassed. I would highly recommend you to strike 2 birds with one sincere proposal by doing it in front of her love ones (i.e. at her home in front of her family). By this, her parents or siblings will feel your sincerity and you may even get a "helping hand" from them. Good luck
Old 25-10-2010, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4278 / Power: 16
alan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond reputealan0338 has a reputation beyond repute

actually imo, if a gal want to be back with you, then no need so many tricks one la,
just sai nai her a bit and she will go back to u once her anger is extinguished by ur sincerity,

then on the other hand, if a gal dun wan to be with u,
then no matter what u do, how long u wait, it will only be futile.

if u really want to be fierce and express ur love, suggestion for u if u dun feel paiseh,
bring her to BUGIS JUNCTION, then u can stand in the middle of the fountain and express ur love.
but if u really wanna do that, pls let me know first bro, i go support u.
Old 25-10-2010, 08:57 PM
Samster

dirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of lightdirk_diggler is a glorious beacon of light

Thank you bros...was seriously happy when I saw the replies to my thread thot nobody would even bother....the thing abt the doing it in public is a risk cos it could go either way...was thinking she would be touched since I am willing to put my pride at one side(temporarily) and ask for a reconciliation in public....but then again she maybe angered that all eyes are looking upon her and she is pressured to make a decision....as for the fountain thing cannot lah bro this one I sure kenna big-time one...
Old 25-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 344 / Power: 16
LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!LentorGarden is one of the Best!

Bro, dedicate a song to her via FM radio station. Express your love and feelings for her over the air. But of course, make sure that you are with her and are tuning in to radio when they air your request..

If you or her are afraid of embarrassment, I would suggest you go to somewhere like Genting, to one of the pubs there and express your love and feelings for her there. Difference between there and here is that, the people you see over there, you probably only see them for once or twice in a lifetime.
Old 25-10-2010, 09:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 22
goodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud ofgoodpartner has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirk_diggler View Post
...I heard her mention how gd I have been a bf to her and stuff ....
When a girl tells you this during a break-off or colling off period, it is a likely tell-tale sign that "it's over".

Sorry, I know you needed suggestions

Well, If I were you, I'll have a good heart to heart talk with her, tell her exactly what you would like her to do (i.e. be exclusive to you) and admit your fear (of her committing elsewhere) to her honestly. If she hesitate, give her some time to answer it, else that's it and move on.

The best thing in life are always [perceived as] those that we can't get hold of.
Old 25-10-2010, 09:17 PM
Samster

Okie thnks bro goodpartner...I am actually checking out this website which says that the trick is to do the reverse pyschology....to agree with the breakup so that your ex would fall for the people go for things they can't have thingy....have any bros have experiences to share abt getting back their ex-s if any?
Old 25-10-2010, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6789 / Power: 17
naturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond reputenaturegreen has a reputation beyond repute

She may want you back, hints you a bit and see how is your reaction. So why not you hint her back and says you miss those times you were together and see how she reacts as well? Sounds like a mind game. But if both parties play this mind game for too long, it's gonna hurt. So why not just speak out. If she's out, then you can move on and not linger too long around her. But don't tell her you have other targets in your life as it may just backfire.
Old 25-10-2010, 09:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of lightMoralEpitome is a glorious beacon of light

I am a leo and leo are die hard romantics with pride....so work along this line...
Old 25-10-2010, 10:02 PM
Samster

Which line is it Bro Moral Epitome?
Old 25-10-2010, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 308 / Power: 20
|GD_GeR| is one of the Best!|GD_GeR| is one of the Best!|GD_GeR| is one of the Best!|GD_GeR| is one of the Best!

hmz.. esplanade.. gt big stage in the middle?
Old 25-10-2010, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
ManageYou deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If my idea sucks, don't blame me. Do it at the singapore war memorial, there is a big lcd screen there use it to your advantage.
Old 25-10-2010, 10:21 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
gambirsarawak deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Time will solve the problem for you. You will forget her with time. You shall get new gf
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1