The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 22-10-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 759 / Power: 13
Stimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to beholdStimsia is a splendid one to behold
Re: Boycott all MP

There is a lot of MP thread with TS (okt) luring cheongsters with fake news.

For a thread without FRs by seasoned samsters just beware.
Old 22-10-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
pursoft deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Too expensive. At mp. Now go Free lance or geylang.
Old 22-10-2018, 05:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 73 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 850 / Power: 21
sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by pursoft View Post
Too expensive. At mp. Now go Free lance or geylang.
Yes, just boycott. at moment go freelance or geyland. let the mp scene reboot and let anti vice ah qua post back to become sentry boy!!!
Old 22-10-2018, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
saputra deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i hate mps just like you. they are getting way too expensive.
Old 22-10-2018, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
liangzai3636 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

agreed with bro sadsea. its extremely hard to find good prc girls these days .. chiong orchid and sspa but nowadays they are earning too much. had to go johor spas like vip and poseidon to get better service
Old 22-10-2018, 11:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 515 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
they have thai, viet, even indo lol....think the photoshop all gao gao...

the best i tried the last time i went is at blue wave, got a malaysian girl...didn't know she Ang pai...solid service....
bluewave i went once... tio one gal no gfe not much service also...
din return since then
all local milfs there anyway

why so many ppl like to go mp to look for FJ...
if u say want to go massage then look for some extra maybe lor..
i went a few times for the novelty then nv go back again...

scared tio caught is one issue..
room small..
massage bed is really not for sex.. it limits me alot
have to give "entrance fee"
gal usually will never be fully naked
no shower tgr
last time heard before when customer too many and cd use finish, gal just do raw
amount paid here for FJ can get you a nice massage and FJ (separately) elsewhere
Old 24-10-2018, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
HealthCentre deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback44 View Post
The Poseidon near city square mall u tried already?
sorry bro, cannot recall. must go there see then can tell. is it the ex roman spa? but new york hotel really nostalgia, like i was young again 20yrs ago lol
Old 24-10-2018, 08:25 AM
Samster

sadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to beholdsadsea is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by HealthCentre View Post
sorry bro, cannot recall. must go there see then can tell. is it the ex roman spa? but new york hotel really nostalgia, like i was young again 20yrs ago lol
Yep, agreed! ha ha ha
Old 24-10-2018, 11:56 AM
Samster

my thought ( should be fat hope) , massage scene should resume to HC era, keep those heartland massage strictly for clean massage. HC got blood check, much safety, those mp 美容 illegally fuck and fuck without control. even those heartland mp with hj now come with p massage which shpyld be in the menu but repacket and charge for additional, knn lang sai la.just boycott. and most importantly anti vice ah qua want to raid, let them raid nothing and get red mark in their report card. samsters can save some bucks for better use
Old 24-10-2018, 11:59 AM
Samster

those post HC era bros will feel the wonder of HC, current mp scene are just a piece of shit. i know, is the thrill, but too bad simply out of control. and ah qua anti vice want play disturb, i think 1 stone 2 ( or much more) birds, boycott mp ( especially prc shit) and let ah qua nothing to raid! Reboot the massage scene!
Old 26-10-2018, 08:43 AM
Samster

good friday all bros, continue boycott prc shit spas, savw $$$ , save time at the moment. also let anti vicd ah qua nothing to do. and they will realise they are a pc of shit. they may repent.... 😂
Old 26-10-2018, 09:00 AM
Samster

i know jing difficult to boycott as samsters horney 24/7, me too.... but bo bian, spoit those asshole we left nothing in future, even next generation samster no quality playground. HC concept have to be back. just think, lang sai 88 con spa more ex than Hc, wow lau.... let build a wall between samsters and prc shit spas..😆
Old 26-10-2018, 07:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 240 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

I am quite convinced when they opened the fooodgates to let these PRC spas in they were looking to create jobs for per du mamas,or women who have come here with their families and need an income. But now it seems these spas can indiscriminately hire women of all nationalities using an S pass. Not sure what the end game is, in terms of creating employment, but knowing how things work here, as long as it brings in revenue to the economy, they will close an eye and open a leg
Old 26-10-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by tangerinesex View Post
I am quite convinced when they opened the fooodgates to let these PRC spas in they were looking to create jobs for per du mamas,or women who have come here with their families and need an income. But now it seems these spas can indiscriminately hire women of all nationalities using an S pass. Not sure what the end game is, in terms of creating employment, but knowing how things work here, as long as it brings in revenue to the economy, they will close an eye and open a leg
U must be the 30% lol
Old 28-10-2018, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 13
Diavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of lightDiavel is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah man, service standard dropped and yet the inflation of rates! Hopefully most bros will cut down on MP visits till they feel it!

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1