The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List
human

Old 28-08-2016, 01:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: All Petain FR experience

Had a chat with a colleague regarding why waited two yrs, till I got the girls fb accounts? He said if I was informed backin 2013, I would have warn the girls and they will stop postings. Especially, regulars liked yours truly.

Whats next?
Old 28-08-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold
Re: All Petain FR experience

Facebook? You guys are so behind time..... most of the girls dun update their FB anymore. They are into wechat now..... ask them for their wechat IDs.
Old 28-08-2016, 04:47 PM
Samster

jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

So mine brother! Wechat thats it. Next visit I ask the girls' hp numbers. Take note guys, our numbers will be known to the girls.

Somethings dont seems right. Most WLs dont wish to reveal their hp numbers. JJ was one.
Old 01-09-2016, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 275 / Power: 18
LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!LUCKY4261 is one of the Best!

is Fong Yi back from her 1 month leave?
Old 02-09-2016, 11:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 20
rocky7925 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrocky7925 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Talking Re: All Petain FR experience

31 Aug 2016

I must say after trying JSP4 a few times, it increased my "gian" on mature ladies and so decided to try out PT the 1st time.

Crawled through almost all the threads here and decided to visit Kidd on Wednesday and all thanks to Bro LKT's map, locating the place was easy.

Reached there around 3 plus and saw 10-15 pax walking up and down the lane visiting house after house.
Went straight to H14R04 but was lighted up so left the lane and pit stop at the nearby KPT for a drink.

Went back again after 15 minutes and saw Kidd in her white top, blue jeans and black framed spec. (she look really nice in this outfit) Showed me 4 fingers and onz her.

After stripping, i sat on the bed and she immediately directed me to the sink for a wash and said you must be first time here! *** felt so paiseh ***

Overall, service is good and worth the $40. (only feel that she is too quiet, maybe i am new)

Next target: To try 1 who can provide AJ from jayki43's list
Old 02-09-2016, 12:01 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
iseeu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

This message to one of you "bros" in this thread. I am your wife. I know what you have been up to. I just choose to keep quiet for your own dignity and reputation.

I am doing this as GOODWILL to YOU. So do me a favour, and quit making yourself out to be the good guy and me the bad wife. Your feelings are not more superior than mine. I choose to be strong and ignore the nonsense that you are up to.

Go sleep with your dirty prostitutes, but keep me out of your emotional roller coaster of you being the damn 'victim'. Let this be a warning to you, keep it up and: I WILL TAKE THE CHILDREN AWAY FROM YOU.
Old 02-09-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by iseeu View Post
This message to one of you "bros" in this thread. I am your wife. I know what you have been up to. I just choose to keep quiet for your own dignity and reputation.

I am doing this as GOODWILL to YOU. So do me a favour, and quit making yourself out to be the good guy and me the bad wife. Your feelings are not more superior than mine. I choose to be strong and ignore the nonsense that you are up to.

Go sleep with your dirty prostitutes, but keep me out of your emotional roller coaster of you being the damn 'victim'. Let this be a warning to you, keep it up and: I WILL TAKE THE CHILDREN AWAY FROM YOU.
Dun mind to fj with me? Willing to pay u too
Old 03-09-2016, 01:52 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 0
ramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samsterramadel is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Hello.... this is PT thread.
Take your family troubles home and dun spam here.
We not interested at all in your family problems.
Unless of course you not getting any from your hubby and wanna open legs and sell..... some bros here might be interested.
Old 03-09-2016, 03:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -26 / Power: 0
MrMuscleman is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:

I think your pussy sure very wet one .... Cos your hubby never whack it. Why dun u pm me and i can give u good one u will enjoy it and conside to do fl.
Old 06-09-2016, 12:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
YNWA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyYNWA deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is fong yi working today? Anyone care to help update me?
Old 07-09-2016, 09:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -46 / Power: 0
rooney1000 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

is H2 Mich out of the game, went 3 times on weekdays around 2pm, not in
Old 08-09-2016, 12:13 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
shenjing is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Quote:
this message to one of you "bros" in this thread. I am your wife. I know what you have been up to. I just choose to keep quiet for your own dignity and reputation.

I am doing this as goodwill to you. So do me a favour, and quit making yourself out to be the good guy and me the bad wife. Your feelings are not more superior than mine. I choose to be strong and ignore the nonsense that you are up to.

Go sleep with your dirty prostitutes, but keep me out of your emotional roller coaster of you being the damn 'victim'. Let this be a warning to you, keep it up and: i will take the children away from you.
i willing to have sex with you for free as a payback to your hubby
we can video and send it to him........
Old 08-09-2016, 05:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
sozaiwei deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Get to try lai lai just now.omg 50dollar for that service is superb.sure will go back when i free again.
Old 08-09-2016, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 126 / Power: 22
sanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysanji37 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
H14R10 is Sophie's room. She was in biz on Thursday. She is one current stock that withstood the tests of history. I mean RLD history.

I tried to paint inner lane.

From the back door. Laura (retired she too had pics in Ah Bao's fb)..Catherine (aka Winnie Low's fb)...Yen Yen (one pic taken at CNY gathering, could be 2016)..Candy (also retired with fb too, not sure is it Candy Lee)..Sophie (she had fb too with pics at BoBo's fb)..New girl? Before walking into the front lane.
Bro jacky43, don't think it's Sophie. Standing right side of Catherine. The pink color tshirt lady. Any idea who is she?
Old 08-09-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

Cool Re: All Petain FR experience

Very good, Sir! I check it out. By the way, is Hong Hong still in biz? Or that yrs ago a brother wrote she quit the scene. Not try her yet, dont know howcome I had vision of her past few nites.

She was at former H2R9 then relocated to H16. Then she mia or that she quit PT.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1