The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-04-2009, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
wildgoat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: West coast recreation center health center

Dear bros,

I went to this HC on 29.03.09 (sorry for late FR). I forgot the name but it had some royal in its name. Location at west coast recreation center.

I entered and chose the 45 minutes massaged for 45 dollars. When signing my name I was only the second customer on that day. (Sunday, around 3pm) I was lead to my room and waited there for around 5 minute. In the room, there was this note pasted saying that this place is purely for massage and no hanky panky plus a rule of conduct for customer and masseuse. I’ve been to many HC around Singapore but first time saw this type of warning. But I laughed it off asa my friend had come down here before and had a fj.

Then the gals came in, her name was Lily. She looked around 35 and body not bad. I was already stripped and wearing just the towel. She asked me to remove and lie on the mattress.
Then she started the massage. Very less talking from her, she just concentrates on massage. Massage I rate at 7/10… not bad…

After massaging for around 35 minutes, she asked me the GC. I asked for full and she said 100. I said it was expensive and she immediately said 80. For me that price was acceptable and I said ok. She then proceeded to strip and I saw she had two tattoos at her belly area, damn turn on. Body not so bad laa but not firm and trim like young gal, definitely showing her age. Her boobs were round and no sag. Nipples were proportionate to the breast. Pussy had some hair, maybe she trimmed instead of shaved. She then presented her tits to my mouth and I sucked and licked furiously.

After a few moments she then took her cd from her bad placed it my my erect cock. She then cleaned the cd and sucked my cock. Her bj not bad, tongue action was swirling around my cock.
She also sucked my cock with some slurping sounds. My hand was auto roaming all over her body but I could not reach her pussy. Then she stopped sucking and readied for fuck. As the cd was dry for her sucking, she applied some oil onto it.

She proceeded to lie on the mattress and open wide for me. I told her that I will come very fast and will try to do slowly; she was accommodating and told me to do slowly. Before I inserted my cock, I kissed her stomach, sides, breast and neck. She did allow frenching and we kissed furiously with a lot of wet tongue action. Damn I love frenching with a women!!! I kissed her at least for 5 mins and enjoyed every moment of it.

I inserted my cock in slowly and also thrusted very slowly. I was afraid I would cum fast so took my time slowly moving in and out. The pussy was not tight maybe due to give birth before. While fucking, I kissed more of her face and neck and shoulders. After about 5 minutes of pumping, I cummed.(yah man I’m the five minutes man, always cum so damn fast!!!) Then she asked me why I cum so fast one and I told her always like that lo. Then we got up and she washed first. I also then cleaned myself and payed and left.

I’m not sure if I can recommend this place as a must go for you bros as I have not seen other gals. This Lily also around 35 and not SYT, some bros might not like. I will definitely go back here as it is only walking distance to my house…. Hahaha

my FR as follows (but is personal view only):

Name: Lily
nationality: unknown, should be Malaysia or local.
Boobs: around b cup (7/10)
Height: around 165
Figure: ok, age definitely shows (6/10)
massage: 7/10 (not the best I had)
hj: did not try
BJ: 6.5/10 (normal)
fj: 6/10… okok only laa
rtf: yes, it the nearest HC to my house

hope this fr is helpful to bros out there.
Old 07-04-2009, 08:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future

They have been advertising on the Newpaper and this place has been there quite a while.

Pending:
Anyone joining the queue??

Just up: naturegreen (02 Nov 14:04)
Old 08-04-2009, 01:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
bluecivic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahah...Dun understad why the management must post that kind of note...To show AV that they're Law abiding??? Hahahha
Old 08-04-2009, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1678 / Power: 19
Steadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant futureSteadyman1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluecivic View Post
Hahah...Dun understad why the management must post that kind of note...To show AV that they're Law abiding??? Hahahha
Operation is legal that why they dare to advertise but inside... you know...

Pending:
Anyone joining the queue??

Just up: naturegreen (02 Nov 14:04)
Old 08-04-2009, 10:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Raunch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steadyman1 View Post
Operation is legal that why they dare to advertise but inside... you know...
It is definite legal to operate a HC. In the event there is hanky panky inside the room, the management will simply feign ignorance.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1