The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 18-11-2018, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lifeduo View Post
wow!!

欢场真爱

really is true love..

discuss with my chiongster friends before on this topic... most can't get over their ex-profession..
Strike toto easier
Old 18-11-2018, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold

what is earfuck? sound interesting. pls enlighten me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by voyeurist91 View Post

Sensual experience is quite unique. She will earfuck you lol.

https://sglonelyguy.info/massage-nicole/
Old 18-11-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by yagamisg View Post
what is earfuck? sound interesting. pls enlighten me.
A fanciful way of saying "cleaning your ear wax with the tongue"
Old 18-11-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 263 / Power: 7
batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!batman18 is one of the Best!

Just came back from session with Ai La.. as other bros have said before, pretty slim lady with big jugs.. She declare to me proudly even if she lose weight her boobs also nvr shrink lol.

She can hold conversation v well too, lie down next to me and will maintain eye contact until i shy sia.. all while rubbing her legs against mine.. machiam GF.
Old 18-11-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
wow!!

欢场真爱

really is true love..

discuss with my chiongster friends before on this topic... most can't get over their ex-profession..
Honestly, I don't think many can. Unless she's very chio.... like Donna?
Old 18-11-2018, 02:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 6
Delorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of lightDelorean101 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredhuan View Post
Honestly, I don't think many can. Unless she's very chio.... like Donna?
Donna is strong willed, fiesty and has a very clear idea what she wants to achieve. If the guy cannot handle her "past", she is unlikely to consider him at all
Old 18-11-2018, 03:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 6
alfredhuan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delorean101 View Post
Donna is strong willed, fiesty and has a very clear idea what she wants to achieve. If the guy cannot handle her "past", she is unlikely to consider him at all
That's why MLs conceal their work in SG from their boyfriends and husbands when they go back home. Easier that way.
Old 18-11-2018, 03:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
wow!!

欢场真爱

really is true love..

Not for me to judge but I confess for me I can't, no matter how chio even if pure HJ ML. How to not have unpleasant thoughts creeping into the mind? Even if move abroad with her and settle down to avoid familiar faces, it takes a really super magnanimous bro to be able to stomach her past, imo. If there is successful tale, good for them, but who is to say now stil together will last till the end. During "peace" time ok la, but when quarrel if the guy blurted out anything about her past profession, such cracks hard to mend back.

A female friend shared her tale with me. She cheated, regretted but kena caught before she can do CSI level of clean up, hubby eventually forgave, she thought all will be fine from then on. One fine day during intimacy she was probably feeling horny so was more daring than usual, the hubby instead of feeling he strike lottery that night, suddenly stop their passionate acts abruptly and look her in the eyes seriously and questioned her

"Did you learn this from HIM???"

Things never recovered from then coz she no longer dare to behave freely and the relationship just deteriorated until they divorced eventually.

Just ONE ex can cause a man (who chose to forgive her mind you) to have such doubts and struggles..MLs bare their bodies to how many thousands strangers and the sky's the limit as to how imaginative we can be as to what she has done with all the different bros..should a person choose to really tie the knot with an ML.

To me, it's not about not easy, it's practically IMPOSSIBLE. I not so saint. Those who can, they earn my highest salute. Love really conquers ALL for such a man. Give the man a trophy 🏆,a 🏅 and a beer 🍻
Old 18-11-2018, 03:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1440 / Power: 12
Blu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud ofBlu3 has much to be proud of
Quote:
wow!!

欢场真爱

really is true love..

Quite right, most of these marriages commonly last a few years as I heard from the mouths of their friends.

Also one actual thing to consider is that how much allowance you gonna give per month? Unless you sibeh aye gan can give 3k like peanuts, else think very difficult lah.

Best dun dream, can play for a while but have to jump back into reality. Sometimes I do strike gold a bit though, can extend play a bit.
Old 18-11-2018, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4981 / Power: 23
lifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond reputelifeduo has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

that's why sometimes I feel ML be more commercial is good..
end of the 60mins..money paid..biz end..

better not gfe here n there afterwards..

else lonely men.. newbie chiongsters.. easy kenna KC.. do stupid stuff

I no $ nor looks.
no luck with ML giving me any extra also
my chiongster friends always say... keep things simple straightforward. pay n f off. commercial transaction with no after-sale service

and Yes. Really have to salute those bros that can accept their past profession.

happy chionging.. no worries abt points lah
don't pm me for post or points. I will up anyone randomly.
Old 18-11-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 840 / Power: 15
oddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to beholdoddeye82 is a splendid one to behold

Got ML ask me wan to marry her so she can stay here. I ask then u still do massage, she says yes. I say I cannot tahan my wife/gf do massage and special service. Which bro can tahan?? I really pei fu those bros who marry MLs.
Old 18-11-2018, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1199 / Power: 10
iamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud ofiamzombie has much to be proud of

Quote:
They work here for money nia. Not for friendship or customer relationship. No money, no honey.
A chio ML that recently went back China during one of the sessions "confided" in me that she wanted to venture into childcare in Singapore and that I am ok as someone to get married to. Now RTC wechat deleted. It's all part of the game.
Old 18-11-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 11
foreskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterforeskinzzz is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Managed to get a slot with Chi zi ytd night for today, countdown 10 days. I never knew i liked girls with short hair until today! Imo she is pretty and really service level is high. Boobs were so soft i rly enjoyed caressing them. Massage and sensual has been much reviewed by fellow bros, but what rly attracted me was her smile which she has on her face throughout, really contagious and happy to see her smile. 10days bros, even i a newbie can get a slot so if u are considering, just send the text and ask for a slot!
Old 18-11-2018, 05:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1250 / Power: 14
zeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud ofzeefee71 has much to be proud of

Quote:
They work here for money nia. Not for friendship or customer relationship. No money, no honey.
Was in contact with a AP who rtc but recently went radio silent.. prob no offer of help from me after telling me her sob story.. Honestly I was kc by her and helped her once.. good that she never contacted me again..
Old 18-11-2018, 05:52 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -36 / Power: 0
Eminemrocks is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I think the fundamental attraction towards this MLs initially is that these ML are usually more attractive in the looks or figure department compared to local ladies, coupled with their "skills" really do make the initial dating process with them really fun and exciting. I think another trap that most bros fall into is that they realise at the beginning how different this ML is compared to other MLs you visited, the ML will tell you her stories that she had no choice but to step into this line, that she is not in this line for superficial reasons but to improve their standard of living etc, when confiding or stepping into the inner emotional circle of these ML, we will often commit a cognitive biases that we think this ML is special and so different from others. One of the common sentences I hear is that oh this ML" 没有心机的”。But we often forget something that in the vast China population, the amount of girls that decided to step into this trade are still the minority. For these girls to step into this trade, there is something within them there are already different from normal girls whom had not step into this line before. All in all, these girls come here with the clear purpose of earning money. And for brothers out there who are stuck in a complicated relationship with MLs I really do urge you guys, if you really do have the money, there are plenty of "better" girls out there and if you don't, don't ever step into their inner circle because what you get eventually will be just emotional hurt and pain. I had the honour of having a rather intimate relationship with one of the very famous ML recently and it has dawned upon me a lot of realisation I wouldn't had knew previously. If my time allows I would be glad to share my story in a subtle manner without revealing who the ML is in the future. To all bros out there, keep your rational mind in check and not let your emotions and little brother take over you. Cheers!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1