The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-11-2018, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 774 / Power: 20
kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Any intel on Legacy? never been there cos its like facing main road & right at traffic light junction... not so discreet ..full view of motorists..
Can pm me the playability there ??
keen to go !
Appreciate with thks
LOL. You are so funny. Outside, it looks like a normal bar. In fact, it looks forbidding to anyone who doesn't venture into bars. Inside is another matter. Only people who have gone inside will know and if they had gone inside, they won't expose you if you go in cos they will understand. It's just your own mind working against you.
Old 09-11-2018, 11:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
jonslow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to boat quay (sorry can't rmb which one), spent $120 for a "naughty drink" but was actually eyeing the bartender (short haired lady in green and was told $300 pretty sure a scam).

All in all not that "naughty" to speak of, better way to spend $120. Planning to check out maude road next!
Old 10-11-2018, 01:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
BigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonslow View Post
Went to boat quay (sorry can't rmb which one), spent $120 for a "naughty drink" but was actually eyeing the bartender (short haired lady in green and was told $300 pretty sure a scam).

All in all not that "naughty" to speak of, better way to spend $120. Planning to check out maude road next!
Maude Rd, got piony pub ??
Old 10-11-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montigo View Post
I think Batam has its own thread. Lets stick to pinay here.
lolol u must be a seaoned vet
Old 10-11-2018, 05:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
lincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlincoln3010 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

you know with that pricing if you chiong overseas u will be much of a happy man
Old 11-11-2018, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 55 Post(s)
Tagged: 8 Thread(s)
Quoted: 398 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17783 / Power: 17
WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Bro, in BQ, you usually need to invest more then $120 to get any action..

Cheers
Old 11-11-2018, 05:20 PM
Samster

WankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond reputeWankJanice has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1447 View Post
Any intel on Legacy? never been there cos its like facing main road & right at traffic light junction... not so discreet ..full view of motorists..
Can pm me the playability there ??
keen to go !
Appreciate with thks
Bro 1447,

Legacy is ok inside. There are double doors and, if you need to smoke, can go behind.

Not too much in the way of action.

I was just at the place I recommended to you some time ago. There are new girls and I got a lot fo action. Only problem is the girls drink real fast at $50 per bottle...

I had 2 by my side and both BJ'd me but I spent about $300.

Cheers
Old 11-11-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCK View Post
Maude Rd, got piony pub ??
Yes, one Pinoy pub in MAude Road and one mor ebehind in Syed Alwi Road.
Have fun but not too much in teh way fo action - but lots of hugs and kisses.
Old 13-11-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

kwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to beholdkwh79 is a splendid one to behold

Red Wine is a place of regulars. I went on a Monday at 8pm and it must have been my bad luck to have gone on a day when there was a group celebrating a birthday there. There were even kids in the pub!

The only girl who came over was the one that took my drinks order. The rest weren't even interested and stuck to their regular customers.

Its more of a place to chill with nice MTV songs.

Drinks menu
Carlsberg mug $7
Heineken bottle $12
Carlsberg jug $25

Can't remember the other pricing.
Old 14-11-2018, 07:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 14
tyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of lighttyga is a glorious beacon of light

anyone heading to the pub at maude road tonight?
Old 17-11-2018, 10:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WankJanice View Post
Yes, one Pinoy pub in MAude Road and one mor ebehind in Syed Alwi Road.
Have fun but not too much in teh way fo action - but lots of hugs and kisses.
Club 73 is fun and affordable. Friendlier, prettier girls and in better shape than Red Wine.
1 bottle of Heineken is $10.
LD comes in $30 for 3 tequila shots, $40 for mug of beer and $50 for bottle of beer.
Old 21-11-2018, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
lastseries71 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone outside now?
Old 24-11-2018, 12:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
jonslow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hey guys, maude road/syed alwi road is legit. Just come by relax and have a drink it's all good. Only downside tonight is that i got raided by the police but as long as you show ID and nothing shady it's all good. Way better than circular road anyday!
Old 24-11-2018, 04:51 PM
Samster

Yesterday night at 73 was utterly disappointing.
Arrived at 10 but the girls were all with their regulars and none of them bothered to come to me and my friend even though we were making eyes at them. And they have big spenders there, what we saw were trays and trays of LDs being bought.

Guess I spoke too soon about this place. It's also a place for regulars.
Old 24-11-2018, 06:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 860 / Power: 17
BigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to beholdBigCK is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kwh79 View Post
Yesterday night at 73 was utterly disappointing.
Arrived at 10 but the girls were all with their regulars and none of them bothered to come to me and my friend even though we were making eyes at them. And they have big spenders there, what we saw were trays and trays of LDs being bought.

Guess I spoke too soon about this place. It's also a place for regulars.
Thanks for heads up, bro.
Saved me !

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1