The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2018, 11:39 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping point

Quote:
Originally Posted by c0cktailov3r View Post
Agreed... but still not sure what activities I can join...
there are so many activities, gardening, contributing to the lesser like dog shelters, old folks home etc...
you can take up a new sport, or hobby, dancing. the skies the limit.

the truth is sometimes we make ourselves miserable because we expect people to not disappoint us, or people to be fair, think about us before they do something that messes us up.

well if we think the world outside is perfect, and will stay that way, that's probably the attachment that is causing us pain.

manage your expectations is what a wise man said to me. If I start my day thinking people are not going to be angry, get pissed, yell at me, screw me over, if I think today is going to be peaceful, happy, blissful, then I think I am setting myself up for pain

I ramble on, but in my line of work, I handle all kinds of interesting things, and I have not had a day where it is the same as before. But I think that's life, each day is going to be different, and moving forward(as time can only do), it will be different.

so embrace the new day ahead, forget the past(meaning don't live in it), and live in the present.

The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 20-06-2018, 12:57 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Hungry2222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

i guess different people different threshold..depends on how much one can take. its like if you pour water into a cup..eventually it will be full, and water will spill out.
Old 28-07-2019, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 9
c0cktailov3r deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Using back my old thread... not necessary to start a new thread and flood the forums...

Just kind of looking for weekends activities people to hang out with... preferably positive-minded people who can encourage each other to be better versions of themselves

Anybody who stays around Central Sg?
Old 28-07-2019, 11:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 22
flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!flcult is one of the Best!

Quote:
Please share your stories. How much do u tolerate , before you decide to end a relationship?
better miss the boat than to be on a wrong boat. how will you know? you won't...remember this: not only you choose her but she is already evaluating you. nowadays social media fck everything up...everyone give advice but all keyboard warriors
Old 29-07-2019, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flcult View Post
better miss the boat than to be on a wrong boat. how will you know? you won't...remember this: not only you choose her but she is already evaluating you. nowadays social media fck everything up...everyone give advice but all keyboard warriors
I am the female... i understand what u have said... and i have decided to break it off... but somehow, we are still entangled...

As for social media, yes agreed... no point to dwell too much on it...

Last edited by c0cktailov3r; 29-07-2019 at 01:25 AM. Reason: Typo
Old 29-07-2019, 04:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
JinHoAlready is Cool - loads of Potential

Suspect that you like him as a potential partner and he treats you like a fwb (or does not care enough), resulting in you being emotionally attached to him, and giving in to his requests for sex even though you have chosen to break off.

If really want a clean break, best is to block every platform. Unless you are colleagues then a bit difficult

Just my thoughts, don't have the full story so can't really get an objective view

Maybe more facts will help. Not sure if you are seeking advice or just people to rant to
Old 29-07-2019, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JinHoAlready View Post
Suspect that you like him as a potential partner and he treats you like a fwb (or does not care enough), resulting in you being emotionally attached to him, and giving in to his requests for sex even though you have chosen to break off.

If really want a clean break, best is to block every platform. Unless you are colleagues then a bit difficult

Just my thoughts, don't have the full story so can't really get an objective view

Maybe more facts will help. Not sure if you are seeking advice or just people to rant to
Need an outlet to rant, for sure...

Not sure how to give facts since it is a really long story...
Old 30-07-2019, 05:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2646 / Power: 15
Lil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond reputeLil'Tempt has a reputation beyond repute

Hello babe,

We have all been through that. Life goes on as usual.
We have a group of 5-6 girls that hang out weekly for chilling, partying and giving moral support when needed.

If u need a listening ear, pm me then. XOXO

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sex.
Singapore is the backdrop.
Tripping over & into a world of threesomes,
swinging, BDSM, voyeurism, exhibitionism & the like...
Old 31-07-2019, 05:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'Tempt View Post
Hello babe,

We have all been through that. Life goes on as usual.
We have a group of 5-6 girls that hang out weekly for chilling, partying and giving moral support when needed.

If u need a listening ear, pm me then. XOXO
Wow thanks.

Not sure if I will add further burden to you and the other ladies, who are already troubled enough ??
Old 01-08-2019, 12:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 14
Ryan12345 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sports and Hiking will improve the mood significantly =)
Old 01-08-2019, 07:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan12345 View Post
Sports and Hiking will improve the mood significantly =)
Yes. Probably alot better than drinking and clubbing.
Old 01-08-2019, 01:39 PM
Samster

Uncle apologize in advance if example used here is inappropriate. IF one tio cancer, better to surgically remove breast completely or undergo unlimited chemo then hope for best?

For your case, are children involved? If little angels involved then you LLST, suck it up and move on. Life has to go on. If it's other issues, you hv to decide whether to harden yr heart n chop off the entanglement. Time will heal all wounds. Just make sure you wear proper protective gear before you fall AGAIN. enjoy the anticipation of sex, not the act itself... At least that's what I do... 🤭

You will survive BUT only if you are willing to...
Old 01-08-2019, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Please share your stories. How much do u tolerate , before you decide to end a relationship?
Think you beh tahan yr man left you for another MAN right?!
Old 01-08-2019, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by flcult View Post
IF one tio cancer, better to surgically remove breast completely or undergo unlimited chemo
Go for unlimited chemo. But her job will definitely be affected. To go for chemo, need to take frequent leave. Need to explain to her boss why need to freqently chemo. It's a very private affair but the boss is very cruel, just care about his business only. And since it's her own illness, if sack, not sure whether compensation will be given. Complain to mom might be no use bec it's not work illness.

She need to make plans to switch to a part time job if want to be private and can go chemo.

Maybe funboi can advise further.
Old 03-08-2019, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

cheating = end of relationship for me.
I can cheat but she cant.

Actually is because i like fuck many different girls. Being in a serious relationship comes with certain restrictions. Though i still fuck other girls but it'll be harder and less often. So if she cheats, my chance to say bye and move on.

u can say its like i'm waiting for it la as i dont break up with loyal girls. my heart damn soft
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1