The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 13-03-2018, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2577 / Power: 18
Lao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond reputeLao Er Ge has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelthai View Post
555 you can start woes of tirak (new generation) thread...

well said 555...
Bro, too much 555 may make you 6666 (hok hok hok hok choked choked choked choked)

Last edited by Lao Er Ge; 13-03-2018 at 09:48 PM.
Old 14-03-2018, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Glycerine deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi bros, can i check where is a good ktv or gentleman club to go in bkk? heading there on 23rd and wanted to check them out. heard it can be pretty ex? any recomendations on where to go and like a rough pricing guide..heard of those with private rooms (im sure will cost more) and those public ones..meaning rubba rubba openly lol..
Old 14-03-2018, 12:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 549 / Power: 11
irfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Also looks like your virgin post from 2014

You 1st pay the bar fine thb500-700) (to the bar), for her 'freedom'.
You pay for the deed after. Though some girls may ask to see the colour of money 1st.

usually i only read thread
Old 14-03-2018, 12:30 AM
Samster

irfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of lightirfrree is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by abclover View Post
When you want to confirm ST or LT, the bar will collect money upfront. They scare you run away.lol

Hmm, is this a new trend by referring to post below from another bro ?
Old 14-03-2018, 08:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 8
rahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrahkshi007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
Bar collect money? Is this new method happening at go go bars?
Yea, it happen since 2016 for crazy house SC. Other go go bar still remain same.
Old 14-03-2018, 02:08 PM
Samster

tipman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi sifu

Just got back from Bangkok and I am pretty new to the scene. Want to check how long is consider LT? I barfine a gal and told her LT. But she leave around 2-3am. Is this a norm?

Thanks for the advice
Old 14-03-2018, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tipman View Post

Just got back from Bangkok and I am pretty new to the scene. Want to check how long is consider LT? I barfine a gal and told her LT. But she leave around 2-3am. Is this a norm?
Be street smart... ask her the time she will leave and how many times u can bonk. Different ppl, different interpretation of big, rich, long, heavy.
Old 14-03-2018, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 116 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 8
pantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpantsonfire is a Helpful and Caring Samster

anyone partying in bkk this week. line me
modant1206
Old 14-03-2018, 06:37 PM
Samster

Quote:
That’s why I’m shocked. As far as concern only BF paid to the club. The remaining amount pay to the girl after deed done, however some required to pay upfront first before going off with you, but it’s between you and the girl.

Not a sifu, and it’s not a norm. 2-3am more for ST. LT depending on the girl itself, some 5am, some 6am and the timing goes on, some till lunch hour. IMO anything before 5am is not consider LT.
She mentioned that she see me at 6pm for dinner and then drink and etc, that’s why leave at 2-3am is consider LT
Old 14-03-2018, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahkshi007 View Post
Yea, it happen since 2016 for crazy house SC. Other go go bar still remain same.
i see, so other bar like Baccara should be only bar fine first ?
Old 15-03-2018, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by abclover View Post
When you want to confirm ST or LT, the bar will collect money upfront. They scare you run away.lol
Just the bar fine. You know how much trouble there will be if they collected the ST or LT fare before you leave the bar? Don't post wrong info leh.
Old 15-03-2018, 02:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1892 / Power: 12
1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future1KnightinBKK has a brilliant future

Quote:
She mentioned that she see me at 6pm for dinner and then drink and etc, that’s why leave at 2-3am is consider LT
Technically not wrong lah
Old 15-03-2018, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Hi sifu

Thanks for the advice
how much u paid?
Old 15-03-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
i m booking another one (for 1 nite nia) for my upcoming trip in few days time, this one immediately asked how much upfront lol n rather steep summore 😅, but since i long time no see her ok lah i on her.

let’s see if she will fly aeroplane, but for this kind of price i doubt she will 🙂...
trip completed n no fly aeroplane
Old 15-03-2018, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
You gave half way story and expect others to tell you.

You should relate full story before ask. If that’s the case IMO justified that she’s leaving at 2-3am. But it’s more of companion rather than sex. Cause if you mentioned she went for dinner with you and follow by drink. The probability of bonking her maybe once max 2. Anyway different people defines LT differently. You happy can already.
I am sorry sifu. Typing on my iPhone so can’t of difficult to type out the whole thing. Please forgive my mistake.

I am old man so would prefer companionship rather than to bonk 2-3 tines in a night. I wish I can but body cannot take it.

Any tips for me if I want to bar fine gal for LT
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1