The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-02-2019, 08:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
mango95 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Strip poker

Wah... interesting.. Hope for more.
Old 22-02-2019, 06:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9298 / Power: 26
basfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond reputebasfreak has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, shall wait for more updates.
Old 22-02-2019, 07:22 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2438 / Power: 19
garion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond reputegarion has a reputation beyond repute

Good build up.
Old 22-02-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4520 / Power: 10
lobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond reputelobangkingz has a reputation beyond repute

really like this story, do update more. support your thread ts.
Old 23-02-2019, 07:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7839 / Power: 14
curiousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond reputecuriousSG has a reputation beyond repute

nice story TS, hope for more to come soon.
Old 23-02-2019, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
uplist deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thank you so much for nice story.
Looking forward to your next updates to this nice story TS.
Old 23-02-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 0
HappyKukubird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHappyKukubird deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story
Old 23-02-2019, 02:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
SandyBogerts deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story, please continue TS
Old 23-02-2019, 03:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
kusigi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Best game to play in chalet
Old 23-02-2019, 08:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 14
lister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to beholdlister_ is a splendid one to behold

"Why don't you give me a kiss, and find out?" I teased.

She stared straight at me with those big, round eyes of hers, and smiled. Slowly, Evelyn leaned in towards me, and I closed my eyes. Still, despite my anticipation, nothing touched my lips save for a short breath from hers. I opened my eyes to see her head travelling downwards towards my cock, and I gripped the bed as she kissed me there.

"Oh my god," I gasped, as the head of my cock disappeared into her mouth. At once, she took it out and pulled back my foreskin, exposing the head. She knelt by the bed and began to stroke my cock, before running her tongue in circles around its head. She looked up at me, and the sight of her eyes sent a trickle of precum oozing out of my opening.

"Please don't stop," I begged.

Satisfied with the taste, Evelyn licked up my precum and began to suck on my cock, pursing her lips around its head and moving up and down. The suction in her mouth was incredible, and the sheer grace in her movements made me realise how experienced she was.

Lost in the sensation, my eyes wandered over to Charmaine, who had now gotten off her knees and was preparing to mount Andrew, probably from losing their bet. She struggled a bit with the size of his slick, wet cock piercing into her pussy, and yelped when Andrew pushed himself in.

"Fuck!" Charmaine cried out, drawing Evelyn's attention away from my cock. I could see her toned back muscles clenching as she slid onto Andrew. She threw back her head in ecstasy and let out a throaty groan.

"They look like they're having fun," Evelyn said, her eyes fixed on the couple.

"We could have fun like them, if you'd like," I stammered. All the blood in my brain must've went to my dick.

"I wonder what his cock would feel like inside me," she said, licking her lips.

For some reason, I began to panic, but it was too late.

"Andrew!" Evelyn called out, as she made a kissing sound with her lips and laid on the bed, "Get your ass over here."

At once, Charmaine slid off Andrew's pole, allowing him to cross over as she motioned towards him with a wagging finger.

"Fuck me," Evelyn said, dipping a finger into his lips and spreading it over her clitoris, "and make it good."

I was right next to Evelyn, hence allowing me a view of all the gory details. My mind churned with jealousy as I watched him mount her thighs and split open her pussy with his cock like a grapefruit. At once, she clutched his forearms and winced in pleasure as her pussy stretched to accommodate his girth.

"Ah, fuck," Evelyn moaned, wrapping her thighs around his hips, "god, that's big."

Andrew gritted his teeth and pulled her in by the hips, groaning, "Oh fuck, you're tight," as he pushed his entire length into her. As he slid out of her, I could see that his cock was slick with her juices, evidence of how much he was turning her on. Evelyn looked straight up at him, begging him with her eyes to fuck her again. Andrew cupped her ample breasts with his hands and pushed into her again.

"Yes!" Evelyn cried out. Her face flushed red with arousal. Despite how much she was enjoying herself, I couldn't help feeling I was supposed to be giving her this kind of pleasure with my cock. The quivering in my chest grew with each passing moment as he thrusted harder and harder into her and Evelyn's moaning grew in volume.

I was so swept away with envy that I hadn't noticed Charmaine sliding over to my side. She was so taken away by their fucking that she didn't progress beyond fondling my balls.

Andrew extracted his cock from Evelyn's pussy, and motioned for her to give him oral. My chest clenched as she got on her knees before him without hesitation, and began sucking on his manhood, still slick with her juices.

"That's a good girl," he said, fastening his hand on her head to exhort her, "you like how you taste?"

She looked up at him and nodded, with his cock still in her mouth.

"Do you think you can take it all in?" he asked.

Evelyn hesitated, before nodding, his cock still in her mouth. She gave his shaft a couple of good pumps before widening her jaw and engulfing his cock between her lips. Still, she was a couple of inches short, and Andrew wasn't satisfied.

"Come on, beautiful," he exhorted, placing a hand on her head, "all the way in."

Andrew's forearm clenched as he pushed her head deeper and deeper on his cock, and a hideous gagging sound emerged. A tear slid from Evelyn's eyelid, and she began to scratch at his thigh. Still, he pushed her deeper, his face contorted in pleasure. She couldn't take it anymore, and shoved him away from herself.

"Fuck," Evelyn swore, still stroking at his wet cock, "you're really damn big man."

Andrew laid down on the bed and Evelyn got on top of him without hesitation, fitting his slick cock to herself and riding him. Perhaps it was the sight that sent Charmaine over the edge, and she took my cock into her mouth and began to suck on it. Unfortunately, the sight of Evelyn's ass bouncing on Andrew's pole was more of a turn on, as Charmaine's blowjob was slightly lackluster compared to Evelyn's. Still, the sensation of her lips on my cock felt incredible, especially combined with the rabid moaning of Evelyn as she rode Andrew harder and faster.

"Oh god," Evelyn said, "my thighs hurt, I think I pulled a muscle."
Old 23-02-2019, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8279 / Power: 21
koebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond reputekoebshaq0_0 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks T.S. for the update.
Old 24-02-2019, 12:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
ghostmac deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jolly good story, enjoy reading it!
Old 24-02-2019, 06:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3511 / Power: 9
meijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond reputemeijipcc has a reputation beyond repute

great story, enjoy reading it. look forward to your next update TS.
Old 24-02-2019, 04:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
NewsHeadline deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story bro, please continue!
Old 24-02-2019, 05:26 PM
Samster