The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2019, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

~Continue~~Bump....
Found my thread at page 3.....

Before we slept, I could still hear noises from the next room......
Woke up the next day, YT was still asleep, I gently shoved the naked YT aside and went out of the room.

When I stepped into the next room, Ben was lying beside the naked HQ with her on his chest... Both were so sweaty.

Ben then asked if I wanted to continue a round since he was just done.....

I then went on top of HQ, gosh, her breasts and tummy area were covered with sweat and cum... the odour was quite strong. Went ahead anyway, and attacked her breasts and licked her tummy area..... I then proceeded to lick and kissed on her neck.... Soon, I was ready to penetrate her..... She sobbed again once I entered her......

ARGH!! I exclaimed after ejaculating after about 30 mins, on her back in the doggy position.... I turned around and saw Ben was getting excited and he was getting a full erection.

Ben then proceeded to enter HQ at that same position and started pumping and thrusting, I continued watching.......~~
Old 16-02-2019, 05:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 7
Koh89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: A fantasy Story: Observation/ experience through using Tinder and Wechat nearby

This is a nice story! Setting up tent to wait for more updates
Old 16-02-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koh89 View Post
This is a nice story! Setting up tent to wait for more updates
Thank you bro. Glad you find my story nice...
Ben ejaculated on HQ back after changing a few positions, I went over to the bed to take up position and saw that her back was filled with Ben’s cum and sweat, Ben’s sweat dripped on her back just now while pumping her...

I asked Ben how many rounds he had done since last night, he replied 6....

Wtf....

I then wiped and smeared the cum evenly on HQ’s back, proceeded to smooch and lick, forming puddles...The cum odour was too strong.... yucks....

Inserted my already erected dick into her pussy and started thrusting, with HQ still in doggy position. As I pumped, Ben told me he will do one final round after I am done....

I was thinking... glad that he intended to stop after going for quite several rounds throughout the night....

I have also decided to finish and call it a day once Ben was done later...
Old 17-02-2019, 12:06 PM
Samster

Cummed into HQ, I got off from the bed and Ben proceeded to do some foreplay with HQ as his dick was still flaccid.

Went to the next room to check on YT, she was awake and swiping her HP..... Gave me a morning smile and as usual, teased me that I was having fun in the next room

Chatted with YT for awhile while sitting on the bed hugging her, with her complaining that my body was sweaty, stick on her.....

Heard a knock on the room door, Ben told me he was done and I excused myself from YT and proceeded to have sex with HQ. HQ was lying face up on the bed, Ben had sprayed his cum on her breasts and I noticed his cum was quite little after ejaculating several times previously. Ben then excused himself and went to bathe while I proceeded to have sex.....

Enjoyed myself slowly and we sweated alot.... finally ejaculated after 45 mins.... into HQ in missionary position, lying on top of her. I almost have difficulty ejaculating as me too, had several rounds.... but not as much as Ben.... Looked at her and she had a eyes closed, too shagged from having marathon sex with 2 different guys.... cuddled her tightly while kissing and smelling her sweaty body.

Decided to get up and bathe after awhile.....

Sent HQ and YT home after that.... That was the last time I saw HQ as she was not appealing at all, and I don't really like superficial people.....

Next up.... Lady #6 ST.... Got to know her End Jan 2017(Tinder), we exchanged wechat contact after that.... Malaysian Chinese but grew up in Singapore... had my 1st date with her on 14 Feb 2017 Valentine's day..... Will talk about her next.
Old 17-02-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
Durakovic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome story bro, please keep sharing
Old 17-02-2019, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Durakovic View Post
Awesome story bro, please keep sharing
Thank you bro

To continue... On Valentine Day; 14 Feb 2017... met up with ST and we went to Jurong East Jcube for dinner. Had Thai express.... chatted quite alot without any awkwardness in between, quite alot of topics to chat abt including movies, songs, artiste etc. The night ended quite well and I sent her home to her place at Toh Guan near Jurong East.

I then took a bus home....

We still did continued chatting in wechat after that Valentine Day meetup, as per usual.... we would text everyday....

But... When I texted her for subsequent meetup, I noticed she would often reject, that was already a very clear hint but I find it weird why she would still bothered in texting me Everyday despite rejecting when I tried to ask her out.

After awhile and trying for a few times I gave up and stopped texting her.... she too, stopped texting me as well.... It just ended there.....

It was until few months later.... about 4 months later, received her text again; asking How was I.... interested for a meetup.... I was kinda happy seeing her text but at the same time I felt weird and foreboding that why the sudden ask for a meetup despite rejecting me several times few months ago.... she should still be single I guessed, since she didn’t mentioned anything about having a boyfriend....of course, I agreed to the meetup

I will mention why in the next part...
to continue...
Old 18-02-2019, 07:49 PM
Samster

Met up with ST again.... 2nd Meetup after so many months since the last Valentine's date.
Remember was at Hillion Mall at Bukit Panjang

Can see the difference after so many months of not contacting? She kept messaging me.... lol.....But later I came to know that there might be an agenda behind it.....

Upon meeting up with her, we decided to have Prata.

She offered to give me a treat but I declined... after she insisted.... Reason being she felt bad about rejecting my date way back..... Ok.... lol..... I agreed then.... Ended up I did not have to pay anything for dinner.

That was when I came to realise her agenda about the meetup and giving me a treat. Halfway through our meal, she suggested me to join some MLM health supplements product and I would have to pay a certain amount to join their company's membership. She was all the while very health conscious, until I found it too exaggerating, no fat, no sweet stuffs, etc....

To continue.... She introduced me some health supplements and assumed that I want this, this this.... I stopped her in time and told her firmly that most probably not and that I would consider first. Ended up we spent the whole night at the prata shop until closing.... disappointment because I wanted to walk around in the mall instead of spending the whole night in the prata shop listening to her mentioning about those MLM health products. Furthermore I was tired after a hard day's work and have to listen to her going on and on....
Old 18-02-2019, 08:02 PM
Samster

This time I did drive and I offered to send ST back... Gentleman you know....

She declined and I only sent her to her bus stop and went off to the basement carpark to get my car.

So after that night, she did contacted me once she reached home and we continued our conversation from there.....

Occasionally, She would asked me any updates about her MLM supplements.... What is my decision etc..... Any interest in attending the courses etc.

Frankly speaking, I did felt kinda pissed after seeing those messages and purposely took my time to reply. As time goes on, she continued sending me such messages and I was so pissed that I stopped replying her, think she also got the hint and didn't text me on this anymore.

Am so disappointed that from the 1st lady till ST which I have mentioned so far, all the characters that I had met up with are all this way, realistic, superficial etc....
Decided on something.... carried my plan with Ben as per previous operandi.....

Still have several ladies more to mention which I have got to know and also met up with till today..... Will mentioned about the next lady soon, which I got to know after losing contact with ST. Forgotten that lady's name, shall mentioned her as lady #7...

~To be continued~
Old 19-02-2019, 09:15 PM
Samster

In bed with ST after I managed to blackmail her for making use of me....
Willing to meet me when she decided to convince me into buying her MLM supplements and being a member......

Lied on top of her with both of us naked, licking and kissing her body down south towards her tummy, leaving a trail of saliva and back to licking her breasts.... She moaned softly to my touch and kisses..... This one also virgin..lol.... She's now at my mercy and apologizing to me profusely for "making use" of me. Previously, she claimed that the reason she met me once after Valentine's day was because she was suddenly down with skin problems and other complications, hence no meetup.... I don't buy this story man... I mean, she could have told me through text. I could have understand, instead of kept rejecting my dates......

I am slowly taking my time for revenge..... She cried out as I bit her breasts and gave her some bites on her neck, nipples, tummy and back.....

My little bro was fully erected after licking the whole of her back, with a trail of saliva...... I quickly inserted my dick into her in the prone doggy position and started to thrust and pump slowly..... Very tight.

Still in the doggy position, adjusting our position intermittently, we were soon sweating and my sweat began to drip onto her sexy back....feeling kind of tired, I adjusted her back to prone doggy position again and began to resume my pumping.

Changed to missionary while licking and kneading on her breasts and back to prone doggy position. Piak piak piak.... The sound of hip movement echoed in the room. ARGH!!!!! Song! I released and cummed deep into her pussy.

With both of us panting and sweating, I continued to lie on her until my bro turned flaccid, withdrew and what a sight, a bloody and stained bed.... My cum flowed out from her pussy.

I was not done yet... flipped her to lie on her back, shoved my weight onto her and frenched her, caressing her breasts and whole body.... She was sobbing.... She smelt of sweat.

Continued to caress her body and giving some light bites and kisses, licking her over.... Soon, I was ready for my second round. Inserted into her.... ARGH! OUCH! She exclaimed as I started to thrust and pump slowly.

Deep down, I have a plan tonight.
Old 19-02-2019, 10:17 PM
Samster

Argh argh argh.... orgh orh.... after a few positions...pumping ST in missionary style with my hands kneading and roaming her breasts..... she’s still tight during my second round.
ARGH! I exclaimed and shot into her. I then lied down with my hands around her, kissed and licked her all over again. Wanting to proceed into the 3rd round quickly.
Turned ST roughly and licked her sweaty back again.... enjoying her sweaty scent mixed with my saliva.

I then licked her armpits... they were sweaty as well..... could tell she was grossed out but I can’t be bothered.

Aegh argh argh orgh orh!!! In missionary and pumping her the third round.... how I am enjoying myself. Changed positions.... back to missionary.... the cycle went on, argh! Cummed again deep into her with my hands on her pair of sweaty breasts.

Decided to go another 2 rounds and take a nap thereafter.

Cummed. 4th round.... this time in prone doggy. My weight on her sweaty back.

Cummed 5th round.... in missionary position with my weight on top of her, my hands squeezing her butt.

It was already about 3pm after I finished my 5 rounds....

I stayed in this position and nuzzled my head in her neck and fell asleep, we smelt quite bad from the sweaty sex.

Woke up, the room was already dark.... I climbed off ST and checked my phone... 9pm... ST was long awake, staring at the ceiling. I told her I would be going out to get dinner and fetch a friend..... told her to remain in bed.

I then went down to get my car and went off to get dinner and fetch Ben....
Old 20-02-2019, 09:08 AM
Samster

3 of us were now in the hot bedroom.... naked

Since I am the boss, I went on first while Ben watched.... proceeded fo french and kiss ST, with me lying on top of her.... could still smell her sweaty odour from the previous 5 rounds that I did with her. Song! What a feeling

I then raised both her arms to have access to her armpits.... smell and licked on them.
Flipped her over to lie facedown and licked her back.... Ben was stroking his dick at the same time.

I then inserted into ST in prone doggy position and started pumping and rocking with my weight on her. Adjusted position in awhile while still sticking to doggy. Flipped her over to missionary, and pumped while kneading and squeezing her breasts. Enjoying myself....Started to sweat and felt like cumming.... the night is still young thou.

i then got off and signalled to Ben to mount her....

While myself was having blue balls.... better than cumming and ending this round.better to take turns.

Ben was thrusting and enjoying himself... told Ben to switch once he felt like cumming, in which he acknowledged. He was thrusting ST and kneading her breasts....

He then lied down on ST, while sucking and licking her pair of breasts, he continued pumping her. The piaking sound echoed in the room.

Going to cum I supposed.... he then got off and I lied on top of ST, some parts of her body was wet with sweat, mixed with Ben’s.... my dick had became flaccid and I have to restart the “engine”.... licked her armpits and breasts..... was ready in awhile and inserted my dick into her. Argh argh, orh orh.... enjoying myself.... adjusting the position again and proceeded to pump her while kneading her breasts. Pumped her for quite awhile, my sweat began to drip on her....Got off and Ben continued with foreplay, his dick has became flaccid.....was sitting on the bed watching them in action.... Ben then licked her breasts and armpits, giving some small bites on parts of her body.... ST then exclaimed in pain, but was ignored by Ben....
he then flipped her over and licked her back, smooching and giving small bites.... what an erotic scene....
Old 20-02-2019, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
LewisSoh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow so many rounds with ST!!
Old 20-02-2019, 08:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LewisSoh View Post
Wow so many rounds with ST!!
Yea man. That was for making use of me

And also erotic and steamy as possible.

Bump... will update sometime later
Old 20-02-2019, 10:27 PM
Samster

Ben has just inserted his dick into her pussy while I continued watching....
"Buay Tahan" Ben exclaimed as he was on the verge of cumming, he then got off.
Boss please.... You go ahead.......

All this watching has already made my dick hard.... I mounted ST in the prone doggy position while shoving my weight on her. I then started pumping. She smell quite bad from the sex...

Ben! I am shooting this time, you should too.... Can't be having blue balls lah..... I chuckled as I continued enjoying with ST.... As I knead her sweaty breasts in doggy position, I thrust faster and faster. Gave her breasts one last hard squeeze ARGH! And ejaculated deep inside her.

Withdrew and watched my cum flowed out from her pussy. Ben then flipped ST to lie face up and have his foreplay with her.... He then said: "She smells bad". But that turned me on.....

ARGH! Ben ejaculated and sprayed his cum on ST.... his cum hit her breasts, tummy, and some landed on her right shoulders.

I then lied ontop of ST and started kissing her sweaty body again. Pumped her for quite some time, alternating between missionary and doggy and ejaculated into her again, with me on top of her and my hands squeezing her butt. Ben then took over; he was hard again and resumed pumping ST in missionary, shoving his sweaty body on top of her.

He then cummed on her body again after pumping for quite some time, about 35 mins. I was hard and proceeded to insert my dick into ST. Lied down on her again and started rocking above her while grabbing her butt..... I then kissed and licked her pair of breasts and increased my thrusting pace. Cummed in about 35 mins in the same position with her lying face up all the while. Ben then took over again, proceeded to insert his dick into ST and lied down on her, hands grabbing her butt...... Increased his pace.....He took longer to cum this time round, about 45 mins, his whole body was so sweaty by the time he was done.

I looked at ST.. She was quite a wreck..... Disheveled hair, her body was very wet and sticky with Ben's cum, mixed with both our sweat. She also sweated quite alot.
I lied on top of her again and penetrated her.....

We took turns to fuck ST the whole night. Tiring but enjoyable night. The whole room smell of the sex. We ended up doing her 4 rounds each throughout the night. Am not sure what time I KO-ed after the 4th round, too tired but I remembered when I woke up, the sunlight was already streaming into the room.... I was on the floor..... Opened my eyes and saw Ben on the bed, he was pumping ST missionary.... Stunned! Not sure when did he wake up. Wait, did he even sleep at all after I KO-ed?

ARGH! Ben ejaculated and sprayed his cum on ST..... wasn't alot now....
When I asked him, he said right after I KO-ed, he did continued with ST for the 5th round, rested for quite some time and did another 2 rounds with ST as he had her all to himself.

Boss! Enjoy! I am done..... I will be going home 1st. Stunned that he have had enough.... anyway I acknowledged and climbed onto the bed. Ben then proceeded to take a shower,

~To continue~
Old 21-02-2019, 10:30 PM
Samster

~Continue~
I then climbed onto the bed. ST had her eye closed as she didn't sleep the whole night, and shagged from the exertion from both Ben and I. I flipped ST over to lie face down, lied ontop of her, kissed and licked her sweaty back while stroking my dick to stimulate the hardness.

Soon, I was ready.... or rather, my little bro was ready and I mounted ST on a prone doggy position. While pumping her, I noticed her head was slanted to the side and her eyes remained closed.... Basically I just pumped her all the time and she was a dead fish, too shagged. Sweat began to drip onto her naked back again as I was sweating profusely. Adjusted the doggy position again and cummed after 30 mins deep inside her. Could smell the dead fish smell plus the sweaty odour on her body because Ben shot on her body during that multiple rounds of sex, whilst I shot inside.

Watched my cum dripped out from her pussy with her in the lying down position.
Rested for awhile cuddling her..... Until Ben came into the room saying that he shall make a move 1st. Heard the front gate clicked and it was now just ST and me alone in the flat. I had her all to myself.

Decided I have rested enough and my little bro erected again..... Since ST was so tired, I let her remained in that same prone doggy position and inserted into her pussy once again. Continued pumping and humping her.... The odour from her was just kinda strong as we didn't bathe since the 1st round of sex that I deflowered her. Fetish!

In just one position, I cummed into her yet again closed to an hour....
Smooched and licked her naked back and shoulders until I was ready for the 3rd round.

Did also the same position for the third round.... prone doggy and cummed in an hour.... Did one final thrust and ARGH!

Collapsed ontop of ST, shagged. I got up and saw the cum dripped out again from her pussy.... She was a wrecked.

Looked at the time and realised it was already 2+ pm.... I held ST up and took her for a shower. Sent her home after that and throughout the journey..... silence.... she didn't even said a word when she got off from my car..... I, the blackmailer..... lol....

Decided to plan a day to do her one more time......

After that will be fast forward to months later when I got to know #7 through Tinder.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1