The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2017, 04:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 17
GreenMonkey is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGreenMonkey is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The 1 who got away

Lending my support .
Old 26-04-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
won08 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenMonkey View Post
Lending my support .
Nice story, support too
Old 26-04-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Laysfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls continue TS ... nice story
Old 26-04-2017, 11:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2604 / Power: 21
new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute

Mimi help to carry Yuki back into our room then rest her on the bed. I started removing Yuki's top while Mimi stood back...
The Mimi now has lost most of glamous slutty looks before, she looks like any lady that can seen on street, wearing a tight T with a pair of hot pants~

D:Help me... if not we won't be able to rest early..
Reluctantly she slow came over to take over stripping Yuki... I walked into the bathroom to get warm wet towel.

Once Yuki is stripped naked, she took the wet towel & wipe Yuki face removing all the makeup that was done earlier by Mary. When that is done, we dimmed the room lighting then walk over to the TV sofa.

D: Now is our turn to wash up......
Mimi: But my hand....
Waving the burned hand...& some idiot had wrapped palm up with bandage...
Pulling her closer to me and planted a light kiss on her lip..

Mimi to a step back then started unbuttoning my shirt as i pulled her T-shirt off.... Our lip meet again... then begin to french....
With 1 single swift movement i unclipped her bra then throw it aside exposing her small B cup to the coldness of the aircon in the room, her small peaky nipples had harden...With my top already off, she quickly unzipped my pants... pulling both together with my underwear off..Then removed both her bottoms...And lead me into the shower cubicle..

I took a used shower cap that Yuki could had used & wrapped over the bandaged hand..
Old 27-04-2017, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
HeyHottie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support good story!
Old 29-04-2017, 01:07 AM
Samster

new30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond reputenew30 has a reputation beyond repute

As water flows down our wet body..Mimi rested her wrapped arm over my shoulders as we continued to french.... I broke off from her lips then slowly rub some soap on her starting from her neck downwards... reaching her ample breasts then gently give it a squeeze .... I use my thumb and middle finger to stimulate her hard nipples....
"Ahhh...."
My right hands continue the downwards while my left shifted towards the back feeling out her butt... finally the right arrive at the......
Wow...she is shaved... leaving a thin line in between...
Our lip meet again... As her free hand come gently massaging balls then started stroking my dicks..
Seconds later...she broke the kiss, slutty looking at me she turned around, placing both hands on the glass cubicle panel arching her hips backwards..
"Ahhh...." Mimi bit her lips as I begin entering her
With 1 swift movement i inserted my cock into her pussy.... not sure is it due to her wetness or the flowing water
Slowly i retracted my cock outwards.. as she tighten her pussy clamping on my cock....
Wow... this is heaven.... She really know how to work on her man...
I continue to ram her from the back at interval speed as moaned softly... biting on her lips....
M: faster.... Ahhh... ahhh... faster..... she demanded
M: Cumming.....Ahh.... faster ( As i speed up)

Very soon... i felt her pussy tighten then released as her body shivered... She cummed .
Pulling out my slowly with a string of her cum juice dripping down as the shower water continue to flow washing them off.......
Mimi turn back face me & give me a kiss on my lips as i walked out of the cublice to dry myself...

Minutes later Mimi came out of the bathroom wearing a bath robe with her towel wrapped over her hair. I waved her to come to the TV sofa and she sat on my lap.
D: Show me your hand...
Reluctantly she turned her wrapped hand for me to see not know what to expect next...
I unwrapped the bandages, then pickup my 1st aid kit with i had prepared early then check on her wounds.. before applying some medications and pasting a waterproof plaster over it....
M: Who are u..... 1 moment you are monster from hell another you turned into caring man and.....
Before she could finished her sentence, i pickup the bandage then tie her hands together....
M: So.... you still wanna play?
D: You cummed, i haven't .....

Last edited by new30; 05-05-2017 at 05:45 PM.
Old 29-04-2017, 05:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 16
Knorr is a Helpful and Caring SamsterKnorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Keep the story coming .
Old 29-04-2017, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mimi got up and shifted myself to a more comfy position. Using her tied hands she immediately pull my shorts off then sat back on me with her butt now facing me.
Slowly she massaged my balls & stroking my cock till it hardens... Pulling down my foreskin, she begin using her tongue to tease the tip cock then engulped it then started blowing.....
Ahhh............ The feeling is mind-blowing
Flipping her bath robe covering butt away...I rubbed my hand over her firmed butt then stop at her exposed pussy slowly rubbing it with my thumb before inserting my finger into it.... slowly.... finger fucking her..

Not long later... she stopped blowing , got up then turned around facing me adjusted her butt then sat back down on me... with my cock entering her pussy without resistance.. it must had being the rubbing & finger fucking that had lubricated her pussy.

She begins to ride me....
Ahhh... Ahhh... from her soft moaning
I sit forward using my arms.. pull the front of her bath robe apart then licked & suck her peaky nipples...

Agghh.... Ahh.... As she begins to pickup more speed and clamping her pussy tighter...
Suddenly her pussy tighten then released as her body shivered then limps falling over me... She cummed again
Soon her recovered .. then sat upright with my cock still inside her pussy...
M:I think you won't mind me sharing the fun.......

Mimi got up then lead me towards the bed with a knockout Yuki still motionless..Using her tied hand, the spread open Yuki legs exposing her pinkish waxing pussy and started to licked them...
Wow...See this i even turns me on even more.
Without thinking i rammed my cock into her then started pumping her even harder & faster...
Aggh.... Ahh.... she paused from licking Yuki and insert 1 finger into her pussy.
This time Yuki body arched to the side, must be the reflection feels from Mimi licking & finger fucking....
Ahh... Yuki moaned ,her body shivered then stay motionless again.. She must had cum..

The sensation feeling started coming, i pulled Mimi backwards arching her upwards cupping her breast then rammed her even faster as her pussy continues to clamped tightly onto my cock... I am cumming...
I pushed her off my cock, knowing whats happening next she immediately turned around then mouth my cock sucking and stroking it faster..
Ahhh..... I shot all my load into Mimi... as she continues sucking every last drop of it. Release my cock from her mouth... i could see the mixture of my sperm & Yuki cum juice dripping off her mouth, wiping them off back into her mouth she then swallowed everything.
Fuck! this woman is good at pleasing her man..!

D:It is time for you to go....
As I untie her
M I wanna stay over here tonight can.....?
D:No, you must leave..

She got up then walk straight into the bath room picking up clothing along the way. I went over to Yuki and cover her with hotel blanket and wore back my shorts. Minutes later Mimi is done then came out...

D: The car is downstairs ready to send you back.
As i lead her towards, the door.
M:Y can't i stay?
D: I have some business to do here tomorrow and i don't want you to be in the way...
She nob as i passed her her handbag stuffed with cash.
D:Oh Dr. D had given you 4 days of MC & your mummy is aware of it...
Her eyes brighten with a mixture of delight & disappointment as i opened the door.
M: Can i come over again?
I shake my head then kissing lightly on her lips, then she walked out & i shut the door.
Looking at the wall clock
Warrao~ 4:30am liao! I need some eyeshut.. As i retreated back to the TV sofa.. Not knowing how long it took, I fell asleep.

Last edited by new30; 30-04-2017 at 02:47 AM.
Old 29-04-2017, 06:17 PM
Samster (C)

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4446 / Power: 18
puffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond reputepuffysong has a reputation beyond repute

Camping for more... is Yuki next?

up list: lionhearted, , Hurricane88, Alexis88,ah rat,Tai_zi21,ly1968, Greenrog,

funmeister ,sexbuzz
Old 29-04-2017, 06:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 8
pandhu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support
Old 29-04-2017, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
ShadowDancing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffysong View Post
Camping for more... is Yuki next?
Anyone also can
Old 29-04-2017, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 9
MeeS1amMaiHum is one of the Best!MeeS1amMaiHum is one of the Best!MeeS1amMaiHum is one of the Best!

Great story TS, please update again
Old 29-04-2017, 10:35 PM
Samster

Wake up.... Wake up.....
I slowly wake up to unfamiliar voice calling, my sights had yet to full recover from the glaring sunlight.
Wake up... Wake up.... Hungry......
As my vision gotten clearer... It a young lady wrapped in bath robe with her wet hair dripping on top of me.
D: What..............?
Y: Hungry~..... Showing me a little cute expression that i never seen before
D: What time is it?
Y: 9 already!
D:Har...? what the hell sooooo early........
Y:Hotel got buffet breakfast right?...I wanna try!!!
Wft~
Y: What can i wear?
Pointing to OL suit & red lingerie set on the floor
Warrao~ simi type of question is that? Oh~ there is nothing underneath the bath robe ..... No wonder it feels liked 2 breast pressing on me.
D: Wear what you were wearing when we 1st met.
She nod then jump off me then when searching 1 of the bags she brought up yesterday... Then quickly run off into the toilet.

15mins later she reappeared in front of me. I had already changed in to T-shirt & berms....
Y: Let's go...
D:Wait i brush teeth and wash up yet....!! I grumbled
Y: Oppss.... sorry sorry....

Within 10 mins i done, then we proceed downstairs for our poolside breakfast.
After settling for a table on the outside of restaurant she turned & left for the buffet...
Y: What do you want...??
D: Go get what you want to eat 1st... Waving her off while i ordered coffee from the waiter.

Very soon she is backed with her food...
D: Wa! SO MUCH FOOD!? how to finish!?
Placing her plate of Nasi Lemak, Mee Goreng, fried eggs,hash browns & bowl of coco crunch mixed with corn flaks.....
Y: Who said we are sharing?
D: Kns~ You must had being a leftover from the 7th mth..
She made a cute looking funny face at me then continue eat her breakfast..
The waiter came over & served my ordered omelette. See what was served.
Y: Y your egg so nice wan!? I want!
D: take take.... shaking my head...

Halfway through breakfast...
Y: You still owe me something...
D: I know, it is processing they will call me...
She nob then continue eating...
Y:What will we be doing later today?
D: Visiting your family..
Y: Har..? why!!?
D: My mum asked me to... But 1st we need to do some shopping I can't go empty handed. Oh~ need to drop off your stuffs too.
Y: orh.... happily eating her breakfast..

Just after noon time we arrived at her student house she is staying in somewhere in Wangsa Maju area. It an old 4 level high condo block & her unit is on the 2nd level. The unit is really old looking... 1 small hall with a old square folder-able table, it has 2 bed rooms, 1 common toilet, a very small kitchen & a small balcony hanged with many pieces of ladies undergarments . The paint on the walls are fading & peeling off. There is a ceiling fan in the hall but yuki said it was never working. The other room is share by 2 other senior who were away for these few days....
Her room was in a mess and it had 2 mattress on the floor~ 2 huge plastic container can see it is being used as study table and 2 old metal carbine for their clothings.
Hey these things looks familiar... As i pull the tiny looking thing off her bedroom wall...
D: are these yours?
Y: Nope,dunno what they are and they were here since we moved it....
I walked around the room & found 4 more of the tiny devices..
D: i need the toilet.... walking out of the room heading towards the toilet.
Inside i found 6 more , cover different angles of the toilet. Next i tried my luck on opening the other room door. Yuki still trying to clean up her room abit
D: Your housemate never locked their room~?
Y: Yeah... Dun touch anything!
I went in and removed another 4 more devices from inside.....
D: Tell me about the your landlords....
Y: They are an old couple living just next door......
D: Left side neighbor or right?
Y: Right... as she continue to pack stuffs inside her room.

I out of the unit and the right unit & knock on the door. An old man came to open it...
Oldman: What do you want? We are not going to buying anything...
D: Hi uncle, I think these belongs to you...
Lifting my hands up showing a plastic bag filled with mimi spy cameras...
His eyes widen and gone into a more aggressive mode
Oldman: What do you want!
Then an elderly lady came over..
D: Hi aunty, I am Yuki cousin. i came to visit her then also come over here to thank you folks for renting her the room..
Oldwoman: no need to thank us lar... you people pay rent wan ler.. want to come in for a cup of tea?
The oldman's expression got even more aggressive but didn't say a word..
D: Aunty har~ i see both your apartments are already old then also u may need some need newer things........
The lady landlord continued to listen to my proposal then agreed to it with a big smile on her face. Her husband tried to disagree with our agreement but were still overwritten by her decision.

Last edited by new30; 30-04-2017 at 02:51 AM.
Old 29-04-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 0
Xtremed deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 29-04-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster