The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 11-12-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 20
stryder79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guystryder79 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Not much FRs on local scene.
I guess you will just have to go ahead and try them at your own risk like what I have done a couple of days back.
Recently I tried dome 1, dome 2, dome L and geylang. All sessons were good and enjoyable, except for 1 disappointing session which is from dome 1 even though there are quite a number of positive FRs for this particular lady.
One man's meat is another man's poison, hence different people will have different experience even if it is with the same lady.
Old 14-12-2016, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 10
sgluver deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Deleted----------------------------

Last edited by sgluver; 15-12-2016 at 11:15 AM.
Old 16-12-2016, 09:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Gambit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Am looking on Sammybabes Francesca but the STI rumours been making me hold back.
Old 16-12-2016, 10:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Horny07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just ended my fun for this year.. For the past one week I have tried the 4As which were highly rated by many of the Bros here..the following are my honest thoughts:

Andrea.. A lady who makes you feel like making out with your hot uni gf... Enjoyed the way she looked at you during the fJ.. Mind blowing BJ..

Aoki.. She is that clubbing gal most man would crowd around. Very accommodating and forgiving as I was late for almost half and hour.. Great FJ!

Alexandra... Good to see her again.. Great assets.. Great service.. Every experience with her is wonderful..

Ariel.. Took Andrea advice not to miss her... Most man would not miss her on the street.. She is great fun to be with.. very bubbly personality rather than sassy like most describe.. Too bad we couldnt venture other positions as I couldn't hold my load..with her..

All of them are pretty and wonderful ladies.. Thanks for the wonderful time and I hope they will have some good breaks during this holiday season. Hope to meet them again next year.
Old 17-12-2016, 03:32 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -16 / Power: 0
Trenk is stuck in moderation for some time to come

I know this thread is about current gals whom are still working but just wanna share my view thats all. It a pity that a few of the gems have left the scene during all these years. 1 of the latest gems that left will be Dawn. Since she was active til somewhere this year so I guess she qualified for great bonk of 2016 right haha.

I don't know will she see this but just wanna say, thank you for your service and companion that you have given me whenever we meet. You are a genuine gal that I don't think anyone can replace you. It a loss that we (those whom have booked her) couldn't see her anymore. It my pleasure I still gotta see her twice after she left. The latest one we just met for drinks and meal. I really glad she leading back a normal life. It is a nice scene to see her with a lappy now than sex toys hahaha! I really happy for her that she finally fulfilled her dream to able to do her own business now. Good times has to end. I'm glad we are friends still. I in the midst of retire as cheongster too since my fave lady has left. Just wanna say, all the best Dawn. I don't think I able to find a short hair chio chic like you (she growing long hair back currently. Will miss her short hair).
Old 17-12-2016, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 144 / Power: 11
Princessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPrincessica deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thank u! Thanks for ur support all these while when I was in this field. Appreciate it alot. See ya around again for another drinking session 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trenk View Post
I know this thread is about current gals whom are still working but just wanna share my view thats all. It a pity that a few of the gems have left the scene during all these years. 1 of the latest gems that left will be Dawn. Since she was active til somewhere this year so I guess she qualified for great bonk of 2016 right haha.

I don't know will she see this but just wanna say, thank you for your service and companion that you have given me whenever we meet. You are a genuine gal that I don't think anyone can replace you. It a loss that we (those whom have booked her) couldn't see her anymore. It my pleasure I still gotta see her twice after she left. The latest one we just met for drinks and meal. I really glad she leading back a normal life. It is a nice scene to see her with a lappy now than sex toys hahaha! I really happy for her that she finally fulfilled her dream to able to do her own business now. Good times has to end. I'm glad we are friends still. I in the midst of retire as cheongster too since my fave lady has left. Just wanna say, all the best Dawn. I don't think I able to find a short hair chio chic like you (she growing long hair back currently. Will miss her short hair).
Old 17-12-2016, 11:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
tony979 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha hello guys, has anyone tried Wyanet/Veronique/Shiloh from Sammybabes? Am keen to try but hope to hear some reviews if possible
Old 18-12-2016, 10:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
newman555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

It has been a great year for me in local FL.

The most frequent visits are with Aandrea and Ariel. They are both great in looks dept.

Aandrea really can gives u an amazing session. She knows all the tricks and have the skills to make the session enjoyable.

Ariel was active recently and she gives great gfe. She is an extremely good company to be with. Never rushes and keen to please. Very chatty and will not make you feel awkward.

Biggest difference of these 2 ladies vs others, they are willing to please you! Just hope one day they are coming up with tarma!
Old 19-12-2016, 03:53 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -124 / Power: 0
xfactorist xfactorist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princessica View Post
Thank u! Thanks for ur support all these while when I was in this field. Appreciate it alot. See ya around again for another drinking session 1
Miss you babe. Wish you could come back but I know you won't anymore sigh! I wish you success in your upcoming business. Do update me once it up so I can give you my support!
Old 22-12-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Ggecko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Ending my awsome 2016 with a bang because of 3 pretty Heavenly Flowers. In no order of preference:

Aoki (The Rose) - A funky babe who enjoys going to the gym. Always a good session with her! Thanks Aoki!

Andrea (The Lily) - A very sweet and shy babe. Her bj skills are fantastic! Never a dull moment with her! Thanks Andrea!

Ariel (The Sunflower) - Wonderful GFE and a great companion! Cannot go into details as she wants to stay low profile. All i shall say is that you just want to bring her home and replace her with your TV as your entertainment! ROFL! Thanks Ariel!

I wish all you heavenly flowers a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! Can't wait to see you girls next year!
Old 25-12-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Any XXXmas promo/ specials?
Old 26-12-2016, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 200 / Power: 8
boyishluke is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboyishluke is a Helpful and Caring Samsterboyishluke is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nowadays, not easy to find, slim sexy and petite malay lady already. Most like baba type.
Old 30-12-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
happyman83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by asiatorpedo View Post
Sammybabes..

One fine day, 3 of us wanted some euro chicks so we checked into a hotel. called one of the stables (S***E******) but no response... very disappointed..
had beer in the room and decided to try local flavor. Response was fairly quick so i proceed to book 3 girls, but my selection was all not available so booked only 2 for my 2 friends.
They arrived and we all sat in the room for some beers and chatted,
V******* and P**** were very friendly. They even suggested a live lesbian show for us all if we were up for it for the right price, I turn it down as i didnt have a girl and wouldnt wanna walk around the hotel area with a hard on so i let them proceed to the respective rooms. while my friend and V were walking, she actually whipped out her cellphone and showed me her naked pics... damn... nice D-cups.... Instant hard on... Damn it.... went downstairs for a beer while waiting for them to finish.
here are the FR as stated by my friends.

V*********
Very fair creamy white skin.
nice D cups (ive seen the pics)
great session as my friend paid extra for round 2
very accomodating and chatty.

P*****
Fair with ink
nice boobs
Milf
wild and horny

Fr for the above are from my friends as i didnt tried first hand, so probably next time.

My session was much later with a ebony chick which is not related to this thread so not gonna talk about it here.
Is V*** Veronique from sammybabes? Yes I second on that. Very friendly and chatty..and it's her D cup is 100% real...No doubt about it..most importantly for me is the attitude and the friendliness...service wise...you need to find out yourself. But I can say is that you would not be disappointed.
Old 05-01-2017, 06:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Shadesofgrey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just wonder could anyone ask Dawn to come back? Damn, really miss her a lot. Just wish she could come back for a limited time or so. I guess some of the bros here do miss her too
Old 06-01-2017, 07:12 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

I am wondering if there are any real estate or insurance agent FL in local dome.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1