The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 10-03-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
fan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

dreamy from DH on 7th march afternoon

very commando girl.. can compare to the legendary yuma. once in the room start to make out fully clothed for a few minutes while standing after which she took off my top as i undo my button and zipper of my jeans only for her to pull it down and give me a great bbbj while i am standing at the same spot where we start to make out. I was enjoying a good few minutes bbbj i ask her if she wants me to ho shower first but i was denied request and continue the whole ordeal. i think she was very horny. we moved to the bed only for her to resume the oral delight she provide me. i took a brush off her clean shaven with my fingers only to discover wetness with no odour provided. suction, tongue play and dt were on the menu. reached for Mr003 and she ride me with a few variant of grinding and humping. switched to missionary and continue to tongue fight. switch to all position i could/know, ripping out Mr003 ending with COB where i couldn't reach fast enough to her mouth for a CIM. We clean up after that and i was impress the effort she gave cleaning me. backto the room chit chat for a bit and she manage to arouse me for second serving even before putting my dick in her mouth. be reminded that this girlis here to pleasure. we finish up what ever balance in the kamasutra book before i once again COB( this time on her butt). unlike others where she still wash me as though i was her lover. "A" grade for effort which not often u get like Yuma.

take this with a pinch of salt. her body is not the XMM type but definately better than my queen Yuma. speaks better english than most but not perfect. cheers

Actually make me gian after typing this.. maybe rtfing her soon next week.
Old 10-03-2019, 11:16 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
feelme deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks bro SK for the arranging the session! Prompt reply and instructions were clear!

Model: Harley
Date: 09 Mar 19
Time: 1730

Location: East side, discreet with public parking nearby and bus stop nearby as well. Spacious room, with shared bathroom and a decent bed to bonk!
Looks: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 Enhanced C, semi-firm
Body: 8/10 Meaty at the right place
Bbbj: 9/10 Action started during showering and continued further in the room.. Good suction and occasion DT! Fired my first shot CIM
Fj: 8/10

Harley is hardworking and offered massage in between shots. She is also able to communicate in very simple english and chinese without the need for google translate. A hardworking gem leaving on 15th..
Old 10-03-2019, 11:21 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 18
fan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of lightfan Man is a glorious beacon of light

also to add. she is not that of a looker but my theory is that " the pretty they are the more 'queen attitude' they gonna give." well dreamy may not be a looker but she damn well know how to make men (or at least me) very satisfied. I do not have good looks but she treats me like i am her aaron kwok. hahaha...
Old 10-03-2019, 11:38 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2136 / Power: 15
onceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond reputeonceamth has a reputation beyond repute

Lisa from Trl. 10 mar

Look:7/10
Body:8/10
Boobs: natural big b
Bbbj/8/10(hardworking)
Fj: 9/10( tight and sensitive)
GRE : good.
Rtf material: yes
Old 10-03-2019, 12:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 8
lotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylotongboy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=720131
Sexhouse69-Nana

Date:8 Mar 2019
Time:330pm.
Location: Central, apartment. However need to by pass the security(okt din tell me got security, heng I react on site. Say meet friend) . Ulu but good. There is a saying the most dangerous place is e safest place. Sg biggest and highest security place. Foc cp. I got 2 dry towels for both shot. Air con leak. Floor a bit wet. She said she moved in few day ago. Previously at hotel G. Pat is her house mate. Toilet separate. Big and function w hot water.

Okt:good. Prompt and accomodative. I Changed time from 3pm to 330pm w no complaint.

Bought nana lunch macdonald as location don't have food stall nearby. She is happy. She can speak basic English and little mandarin as she worked in shanghai ktv b4.

Nana
Face: same as pic, swee pretty. She put on make up on cheek, lip stick and eye lash addition point

Body: skin really fair white. Swee. slim build ard 1.55m with D- man made soft w pink nipple. Can't see the scar. I compliment her boobs.

Shower: she clean u well esp ur didi. She clean twice w soap. I am 1.78m hence need to squat down a bit. Got mouth wash- good
Bbbj: 9/10 tight and tongue action on tip till I almost cim and I gentle asked she if she do cim. Nope she don't. Like what another bro mentioned, no teeth feeling. Only on her lip and tongue muscle.
French: 10/10 yes we did deep and tongue fighting on many occasion. She din push me away. Seemed enjoying. Initial she said she want to remove her lip stick but I said I like it then we continue.

Fingering:she allowed too as I asked her. I used 1 finger nia as she is tight liao.

Tits fuck: 9/10 on 2nd rounds and change to bbbj in between. I had better one that I cum with AOM (36DD) from another stable emmanulle okt. Waiting for any girl that allow CIM after tits fuck pls share w me. I have i have similar style as wpns. Lol

Fj: after 1st French, body kiss, bbbj. She slowly moved on top on my hip to continue careless my nipple sucking. her pussy was few cm on top of my dick (no condom put on yet). I have e urge to insert but my big Brain told me cannot. Lol. Later she use her mouth to put on the condom. she is tight and light. First I told her to hold on my neck and I stood up. Her leg curl ard my waist to pump. Sibei shoik. Next move to missionary and French. Almost cum, remove condom and shoot on her tits and stomach. Shoik. She giggle too. Go shower together and she clean me again. Good
2nd round, I requested for massage and she did well using her elbow and palm for a good 10-15mins at least. Then moved to 2nd shoot. Bbbj and tits fuck for 10mins. Too tired for her liao. She put on condom and bj pump my dick back to life then shift to massionary again. Finally 2nd shot. Actually this is my first time 2 shot for paid sex . Tight pussy is impt.
Rtf: she is leaving next week.
Sevice: she is good and din play her hp during 1st and 2nd shot. She check only after shower 1st shot.

Left a happy man.

Last edited by lotongboy; 10-03-2019 at 12:37 PM.
Old 10-03-2019, 12:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
leoka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Amy from Scarletthouse

Looks: 8/10 She has a distinct look. Complexion is good.

Body: 9/10. Slim and I had a lot of crazy ideas about carrying her etc. Good body. Very fair........

Boobs: 8/10 C cups. Not like D that was advertised..... let me tell you this, her areola was as fair as her body... and her nipple was perky and small and sticking out! screaming to be sucked. its SO FAIR!!!

Pussy: 9/10. She has a little bit of a bush but that did not stop me. NOT AT ALL... i dived right in and gave it a good licking. She LOVES IT TO BITS! She was wiggling so much and when she finally came, her whole body jolted in pleasure and she arched her back! OMG! I've never experienced a girl cum so intensely before. Her clit shows itself and you can't miss it. make sure you give it a few good licks and let the juices flow flow flow!

Frenching: 8/10. She's a tad shy but her kissing is those dainty lovely ones... So so cute now that i think about it!

BBBJ: 9/10 All i can remember is that as she was giving me a hand job while she was sucking on my balls. And her balls sucking is strong... She took the whole ball into her mouth and gave it a good suck like how you want to suck on her nipples! and her tongue action is precise. She darts it at the tip of your cock! she also likes to run her fingers at your balls and it just sends tingles! tingles! tingles!

FJ: 9/10. Remember when i said about then when she cums, she arches her back.. Gosh, you experience her cum when you fuck her.... so this sweet lady decided that she wants to tackle the coroner first by assuming a cowgirl position. She was horny as fuck by now and was ready to devour my rock hard cock... After the first shot I rested for awhile and afterthat she stroke my rod hard again and this time CIM into her.

GFE: 9/10. She gets attached and i think she loves sex. i genuinely think so. talk about mixing business with pleasure.
Old 10-03-2019, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 6
thanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterthanosthefarmer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Original post:
https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=16982891
Recycle post:
https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.php?p=18445299
Many fake FR nowadays. Chiong safely
Old 10-03-2019, 01:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
deadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to beholddeadmaninc75 is a splendid one to behold

templated fr

Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
Original post:
Recycle post:
Old 10-03-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 7
Lazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLazagna is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by thanosthefarmer View Post
Original post:
Recycle post:
Excellent spot
Old 10-03-2019, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
truemove deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Look: 7/10 photo abit photoshop but looks about the same
complexion not that fair, but not very tan also

Boob: 7/10 C cup
bbbj 7/10 was quite good have feeling but did not try cim.
fj 8/10 pussy quite tight and have gfe
rtf: not a bad bonk but will try out other girls

fr for amy from scarlet house
Old 10-03-2019, 02:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 7
sammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammybk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

about the template FRs, some bros are too lazy to type their own, just copy paste and change abit... post FR just for the lucky draw/5+1 promo
Old 10-03-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
horiv3 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Bliss from thaicandy looks not bad, was she here before?
Old 10-03-2019, 02:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 8
Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!Daddyishere is one of the Best!

Fr for Hana (DH)

Looks: 10/10 trust me she is chio lo. Looks like one of my friend lolol (see below attached photo haha)
Body: 9/10 nice body, not fat not slim just nice
Boobs: 8/10 would score 10/10 if its not enhanced. But the enhancement done years ago so its soft now already good to touch and squeeze
Bbbj: 8/10 can DT even tho mine is big. Sufficient suction and can blow for long time, seeing such a chio girl blowing you is worth it man
Fj: 8/10 any position also can but missionary looking at her face and boobs bouncing is better haha

Rtf: definitely yes actually reluctant to write one but kept thinking she looks like my friend i must write for my own memories LOL.

Old 10-03-2019, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1171 / Power: 11
Questioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud ofQuestioneer has much to be proud of

Visited Alison from SA a while back. Think I should mention that OKT has always been prompt to reply and has never given me shit for changing timings.

Alison looks between 70-90% like her photos. Probably need to discount a bit, but she's still pretty imo. I actually recognized her photos from a previous stable but decided to try her now.

She was very warm and welcoming, despite being a bit shy initially. she did use the phone a bit at the start and told me to go shower first, but when I asked if she could join me she agreed and was very bubbly.

Most of the session was very SOP, but she gave an amazing catbath so I asked her to repeat it. I think the biggest caveat is that she doesn't kiss or French because of past customers blaming her for injuries (she has braces). Or at least that's what she told me la, maybe she just didn't want to kiss me.

Would consider rtf if other girls aren't available.
Old 10-03-2019, 04:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 318 / Power: 20
Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!Wetdevil is one of the Best!

Going to wait for any FR on ilovethais ladies.

Saw the new batch, wanted to try this afternoon, msg OKT but OKT prefer to play dumb and not replying any msg.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1