The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 20-02-2019, 11:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9583 / Power: 19
dyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond reputedyelook has a reputation beyond repute
Re: PRC in (Pasar Road) (Pudu K.L)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dargonfly75 View Post
Sounds so much like Teddy Bear.. His charisma is sky high.
All the girls want him to paku em.
hmm... similiar to bro papercutz too..
kns.. why i dont have this kind of charisma de...
Old 21-02-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4265 / Power: 20
pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
i feel better go shops liek this pay 150-160rm if the girls at ace are asking for 100rm at this stage its still 70-80rm so worth risk even if is a flip car
Luckily Pom still has Wildboar and Sheep that charge RM 80, just below the Plimsoll Line, otherwise Pom will have to jiak kah kee liao, then Pom will then be "handsome" bah

Pom is just a humble cincau ice-water hawker, where got revenue to support that exorbitant price wor.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Map to ACE posted in page 692 of this thread

POM WILL ONLY EXCHANGE POINTS WITH THOSE WITH POWER OF 5 AND ABOVE
Old 21-02-2019, 12:38 PM
Samster

pomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond reputepomrakthai has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dyelook View Post
hmm... similiar to bro papercutz too..
kns.. why i dont have this kind of charisma de...
Yeah, our group has so many charismatic guys competing with Pom for WL's favours. Maybe due to the fact that they are drinking a lot of kopi-o gas instead of drinking kopi-o like what Pom is drinking

What Pom got from the grave-vine was that one handsome phi-phi is keeping a harlem in Puchong, that's why seldom float head in ACE and SOS (now less one competitor)
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 21-02-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 6
batangberbulus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by pomrakthai View Post
Can get to paku "Sailor Moon" at Moon Fairy ka?
Anything is possible here hehe
Old 21-02-2019, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by batangberbulus View Post
Anything is possible here hehe
Come to think of it, your nick is quite interesting

First thing: Any batang should not have any "bulu" on it (unless you modify it by surgically inserting a few strands of bulu kambing, which Malays call it "mata kambing" which is also available as an add-on like a ring of bulu kambing being worn like a ring on the batang, acting as primitive dildo)

Second thing: Only the bola-bola have hairs

Third thing: Malays used to say "berbulu" which means "getting angry or frustrated over something or event". This slang term could have derived from a complaint by the balls when seeing they didn't get a chance to masuk terowong Cuci, they will sure to shout out their frustrations: "Memang berbulu lah kami, nampaknya tak ada peluang masuk terowong, hanya member "batang" yang boleh masuk"

Nice and meaningful nick that reflects even batang also "berbulu" bila tak ada peluang masuk terowong Cuci kerana tak cukup handsome bah !
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 22-02-2019, 03:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 12
panda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpanda2rocks is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro Pomrakthai, Can kindly share more story on your nice sheep.....can tell us more on sheep that you like.....we heard about wild boar...nothing about sheep...thanks bro
Old 22-02-2019, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by panda2rocks View Post
Bro Pomrakthai, Can kindly share more story on your nice sheep.....can tell us more on sheep that you like.....we heard about wild boar...nothing about sheep...thanks bro
Kortot khrap, bro Panda2rocks

Sheep is one of those "fringe players" in my sex-tegic game. With Wildboar (and formerly, Sotong) dominating the scene, Pom hardly bonk Sheep. Pom does not even have Sheep's contact number leh!

Roughly Pom could describe her a bit:

She is from Chongqing. She speaks Putonghua in a heavy Chongqing accent. Her nick is "Xiao Wei". Plain Jane type of MILF with real C cups. Always wear a pair of black pants with her hair tied up behind. She only works during the day, rarely appearing in ACE during the nights. She adds on a nice massage before bonking, quite stimulating. Quite good service and GFE too. As per normal practice by PRC's, she only does CBJ for RM 80. Once Pom heard that one cheongster offered her RM 100 for BBBJ. Please ask Teddy Bear [komkam] for details and results. Extra RM 20 can buy me 3 Hainan Chicken rice for 3 days lunch .....Gi niew mak mak na khrap

Maybe Pom would try to get her contact number and you could contact her directly.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 23-02-2019, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Come to think of it, your nick is quite interesting

First thing: Any batang should not have any "bulu" on it (unless you modify it by surgically inserting a few strands of bulu kambing, which Malays call it "mata kambing" which is also available as an add-on like a ring of bulu kambing being worn like a ring on the batang, acting as primitive dildo)

Second thing: Only the bola-bola have hairs

Third thing: Malays used to say "berbulu" which means "getting angry or frustrated over something or event". This slang term could have derived from a complaint by the balls when seeing they didn't get a chance to masuk terowong Cuci, they will sure to shout out their frustrations: "Memang berbulu lah kami, nampaknya tak ada peluang masuk terowong, hanya member "batang" yang boleh masuk"

Nice and meaningful nick that reflects even batang also "berbulu" bila tak ada peluang masuk terowong Cuci kerana tak cukup handsome bah !
Wah, I am amazed by your deep analysis of my humble nickname hehe. Sometimes I also berbulu when the Cuci girl promises sky and heaven but upon entering the lair, the narrative changes kekeke
Old 23-02-2019, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
I could sense abit she is those express type but I guess I'll never know haha

I also spotted a lanky high heeled long haired Hanoi girl. She went missing when I was ready to rumble. Too bad. Anyone tried her or maybe my description matches 10 other lasses there haha
I tried the lanky girl yesterday. My summary: She's friendly, has a nice body, natural B cups with small nipples and areola, triangle patch shaved pussy but loose, slim, about 168 in height, doesn't like people to suck hard on nips, CBJ is ok, can kiss cheek and neck, did not try DFK or DATY, doesn't shower before, after or together, only does missionary, lazy to change position, time watcher. Offer her max RM80. Only once for the experience. Real name is San. Wechat name is Paris. From North part of VN.
Old 25-02-2019, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Wah, I am amazed by your deep analysis of my humble nickname hehe. Sometimes I also berbulu when the Cuci girl promises sky and heaven but upon entering the lair, the narrative changes kekeke
Pom does hope that you are not from "Batang Berjuntai"
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 25-02-2019, 02:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
I tried the lanky girl yesterday. My summary: She's friendly, has a nice body, natural B cups with small nipples and areola, triangle patch shaved pussy but loose, slim, about 168 in height, doesn't like people to suck hard on nips, CBJ is ok, can kiss cheek and neck, did not try DFK or DATY, doesn't shower before, after or together, only does missionary, lazy to change position, time watcher. Offer her max RM80. Only once for the experience. Real name is San. Wechat name is Paris. From North part of VN.
So, looking at things getting on and from feed backs from cheongsters having a go at those Cuci tunnels, Pom opines that those Vietcongs are learning fast from PRC's, i.e. how to trick customers with slipshot services and extorting higher prices for a bonk.
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 25-02-2019, 02:04 AM
Samster

Pom heard that Yuan-Yuan is back to her nest in Pudu.
Since Yuan-Yuan is not my cup of teh tarik, Pom will forego any opportunity to bonk her.

BTW, please don't PM Pom for her contact, as Pom is not in her "pink book"
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Old 25-02-2019, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Pom does hope that you are not from "Batang Berjuntai"
Unfortunately not and I am also not blessed with batang berjuntai like a horse 😂
Old 25-02-2019, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
So, looking at things getting on and from feed backs from cheongsters having a go at those Cuci tunnels, Pom opines that those Vietcongs are learning fast from PRC's, i.e. how to trick customers with slipshot services and extorting higher prices for a bonk.
Yes but it only get better yesterday hehe.

Yesterday night or rather this morning around 2am, I was hanging on to the railing beside a pakcik and maybe his sidekick. So many Cuci girls but no idea which to choose. Aske for pakcik's recommendation and he said there is 1 highly recommended. Sidekick also agreed. It was a girl in white tank top and hot pants. They said her service was top notched and not a time watcher. By then she was still upstairs drilling a guy. We counted about 40 mins when she came down. I took a look at her and dived to her lair.

Quick FR. Real name Hong (pronounced Hoong like red). Nickname Xiao Hong. Age 27. From Vung Tau. Smooth white skin. Modified C cups but not too hard, just nice to squeeze, nipple like nipples nice to suck. Pussy still tight and bush neatly trimmed. Allows kissing on lips and cheek, abit of FK. Allows DATY but i only did a quick one. Her BBBJ (not CBJ!) was oh so heavenly! At least 5 mins or more of pure heaven and I had to control myself from shooting in her mouth. Capped me, pumped from top and rocked. Did missionary and doggy also. Pussy still tight! Shot my load back in missionary and she doesn't push you away after cumming but strokes your back until you come back from nirvana. Chit chat abitz relax, then we went to shower. She showers you nicely. The best I had so far in Ace. RM80 all in. I wil be back for her.

Old 25-02-2019, 03:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
Yes but it only get better yesterday hehe.

Quick FR. Real name Hong (pronounced Hoong like red). Nickname Xiao Hong. Age 27. From Vung Tau. Smooth white skin. Modified C cups but not too hard, just nice to squeeze, nipple like nipples nice to suck. Pussy still tight and bush neatly trimmed. Allows kissing on lips and cheek, abit of FK. Allows DATY but i only did a quick one. Her BBBJ (not CBJ!) was oh so heavenly! At least 5 mins or more of pure heaven and I had to control myself from shooting in her mouth. Capped me, pumped from top and rocked. Did missionary and doggy also. Pussy still tight! Shot my load back in missionary and she doesn't push you away after cumming but strokes your back until you come back from nirvana. Chit chat abitz relax, then we went to shower. She showers you nicely. The best I had so far in Ace. RM80 all in. I wil be back for her.

Walaueh, Pom saw this Vietcong before, a fairly new addition to ACE Cuci Tunnel System. She went past Pom once and smelling good....

BTW, Vung Tao is a beautiful place with a huge statute of Jesus [just like Rio De Janeiro] Pom gathered that most of the Vietcongs there are Chinese descendents (Cantonese ones in particular)

Pom must try her maybe substituting that missing Camel
Boobs:
Body:
Skin:
AR :
BJ:
FJ Rating:
Damage:
RTF:

Advert Space Available