The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
2011, ggbro, Lipstick

Old 21-02-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
blu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblu3fin is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Must be another notti girl ..wearing such tight jeans and a translucent, transparent or see thru' blouse ..bro here can test water with her to find out if she really is tat type ...high chances are she is else she won't wear until so sexy to tease guys ...it's in the nature of most girls tat they want to look sexy n attractive to men esp if they know themselves tat they have got some standard already
Nah 😁.. I see only. Just admire.
She's very professional and proper.
To me, a lady who is naturally and comfortably sexy is better than one trying too hard.
Old 21-02-2019, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Deadpool28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just for sharing.
Recently CNY ma, so confirm will have house visiting all these. One day wife told me her friends coming over on a weekday after work. Was not very interested la because it's very burden to clean up the house after the visit. But it's CNY period so I just go with the flow lor.

There was this friend of wife, married with kid already. Her husband did not come as he was still working, only her and the kid came. Yeah need give ang bao lol. So this friend was wearing a dress with a hole design at the chest area, showing her C cups cleavage. Had a nice view of her black lacy bra and half ball when she bend down to carry her kid. After that had a good 10 to 15 secs white panties exposure when she sit on the floor. I was sitting directly in front of her like 5 steps away. After awhile I think she realized I was taking glimpse then she cross her legs in a manner that you only can see till her thighs area. My heart dropped out, like kenna caught in the act. But I act normal and went to the kitchen to grab a beer.

Another of wife's friend sitting across also wearing dress. Saw her zao geng also and she didn't realize. So throughout the whole visit I was enjoying the view of her black panties.
Old 21-02-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
applegmarket is Cool - loads of Potential

I was at yishun bus interchange. This girl came up to me asking if i can do survey. I was busy i said ok if it is just to answer 3 qns and i go. Walking back to her counter. Saw her shirt open up on the side in between the bottons. ZaoGeng with black bra, maybe B cup..
Old 21-02-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 535 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18855 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool28 View Post
Just for sharing.
Recently CNY ma, so confirm will have house visiting all these. One day wife told me her friends coming over on a weekday after work. Was not very interested la because it's very burden to clean up the house after the visit. But it's CNY period so I just go with the flow lor.

There was this friend of wife, married with kid already. Her husband did not come as he was still working, only her and the kid came. Yeah need give ang bao lol. So this friend was wearing a dress with a hole design at the chest area, showing her C cups cleavage. Had a nice view of her black lacy bra and half ball when she bend down to carry her kid. After that had a good 10 to 15 secs white panties exposure when she sit on the floor. I was sitting directly in front of her like 5 steps away. After awhile I think she realized I was taking glimpse then she cross her legs in a manner that you only can see till her thighs area. My heart dropped out, like kenna caught in the act. But I act normal and went to the kitchen to grab a beer.

Another of wife's friend sitting across also wearing dress. Saw her zao geng also and she didn't realize. So throughout the whole visit I was enjoying the view of her black panties.
wow naise share bro. 2 ZG in 1 visit.
Old 21-02-2019, 02:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
tcssdurian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by applegmarket View Post
I was at yishun bus interchange. This girl came up to me asking if i can do survey. I was busy i said ok if it is just to answer 3 qns and i go. Walking back to her counter. Saw her shirt open up on the side in between the bottons. ZaoGeng with black bra, maybe B cup..
marketing tactic la, ah girl not silly one..
Old 21-02-2019, 03:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 69 / Power: 7
kiranrao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deadpool28 View Post
Just for sharing.

Nice share bro
Old 21-02-2019, 09:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcssdurian View Post
marketing tactic la, ah girl not silly one..
Haha.. during car show, those gals that pull people to do interview with insurance agents also.. one came so close to my side, pressing her boobs to my arm as she try to convince me to go for it so that she can get comm...

Bo bian, eaten her toufu already, I sit down n listen to sales talk from insurance agent...
Old 22-02-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post
Haha.. during car show, those gals that pull people to do interview with insurance agents also.. one came so close to my side, pressing her boobs to my arm as she try to convince me to go for it so that she can get comm...

Bo bian, eaten her toufu already, I sit down n listen to sales talk from insurance agent...
shd ask her gt do extras a not.. lolx
Old 22-02-2019, 01:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
kusigi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajlover View Post

I always walk away from them when I see them approaching, maybe next time I should let them get closer to me
Old 23-02-2019, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 964 / Power: 19
unwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to beholdunwanted333 is a splendid one to behold

Was at labrador park mrt.. one lady was rushing up the long escalator. I heard loud bangs on the escalator steps.. i turn and look.. wah lady with short skirt.. saw her white juicy buttocks with blue g string. Took a solid 1.5 secs to stare. Saw the camel toe too. Most likely she is a tourist. Damn steam. Need to apply job around there liao. Imagine morning rush
Old 23-02-2019, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 7
steppop deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by unwanted333 View Post
Was at labrador park mrt.. one lady was rushing up the long escalator. I heard loud bangs on the escalator steps.. i turn and look.. wah lady with short skirt.. saw her white juicy buttocks with blue g string. Took a solid 1.5 secs to stare. Saw the camel toe too. Most likely she is a tourist. Damn steam. Need to apply job around there liao. Imagine morning rush
Haha nice share bro
Old 23-02-2019, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1576 / Power: 14
ajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant futureajlover has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by kusigi View Post
I always walk away from them when I see them approaching, maybe next time I should let them get closer to me
I still siam when I see them outside... car show is loud so I pretend cant hear then can 'legally' go near her, just didn't expect her to come so near till boobs on arm...
Old 26-02-2019, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 12
Sexualfantasy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tell you guys. Those selling dead sea products related item. The girls always wear very low cut and revealing. MBS alot of them. Best of all, they always use they sexy one on men. Just walk past act act a bit don't want their product, they will be more pestering, then go in have a free trial. Best of all, when they apply their lotion on your face, they will stand so near so u can see up close all your want. And sometime they will accidentally touch you with certain areas. All those ang mo and non locals sales person all wear very revealing
Old 27-02-2019, 12:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
brundt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexualfantasy View Post
Tell you guys. Those selling dead sea products related item. The girls always wear very low cut and revealing. MBS alot of them. Best of all, they always use they sexy one on men. Just walk past act act a bit don't want their product, they will be more pestering, then go in have a free trial. Best of all, when they apply their lotion on your face, they will stand so near so u can see up close all your want. And sometime they will accidentally touch you with certain areas. All those ang mo and non locals sales person all wear very revealing
Thanks for sharing bro. Now still on at MBS?
Old 27-02-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sexualfantasy View Post
u r quite right in their sales/mktg tactics.. but there is always no free lunches rite? lolx

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1