The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 21-02-2019, 02:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 10
Baddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to beholdBaddecisions is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by @luc@rd View Post
I would like to solve the puzzle
Let’s leave it vague for the uninducted to figure out. I myself also only found out after driving past the area for the first time a few days back.
Old 21-02-2019, 07:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 8
Jadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJadononthemove is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Massage at Bukit Timah

Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewo View Post
Last time a few MLs in L* S** got provide....now not so sure. T*** D****** unlikely
Yes, last time L S some do give special but haven't been there for a long time. T D confirm no, also there mainly older Male but good strong massage.
Old 08-03-2019, 12:53 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
Dull deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDull deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can PM Location as I'm staying near timah as well?

Thanks in advance!
Old 08-03-2019, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1357 / Power: 15
xiaodai has much to be proud ofxiaodai has much to be proud ofxiaodai has much to be proud ofxiaodai has much to be proud ofxiaodai has much to be proud ofxiaodai has much to be proud ofxiaodai has much to be proud ofxiaodai has much to be proud ofxiaodai has much to be proud ofxiaodai has much to be proud of

Bro share plsssss
Old 08-03-2019, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
skywalker23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

please share location.. The wolf is coming..
Old 09-03-2019, 12:56 PM
Samster (M)

Dull deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyDull deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

There's another spa/massage right beside it that offers HJ, you can actually date the girls out during their off days but... their off is usually 1-2days per month. offering $50 for HJ.
Old 09-03-2019, 01:16 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfghjk1234 View Post
Went to one shop in BT. Not sure whether TS is referring to the same shop but just post here since it is BT thread. I am not hijacking the thread. I will delete post just pm me. Can't find the thread that is discussing about the spa.

Name: Mic*****
Body: 7 but small. Likely A
Face: 7
Massage: 8.5 feel relax after.
Teasing: 7 as most time on the solid message
RTM: likely
bro, this one is at which spa?
Old 11-03-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 271 / Power: 7
knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!knopfler is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dull View Post
There's another spa/massage right beside it that offers HJ, you can actually date the girls out during their off days but... their off is usually 1-2days per month. offering $50 for HJ.
You can take the ML out on a date?
Old 11-03-2019, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by knopfler View Post
You can take the ML out on a date?
yeap, was offered $150 to open room with her
Old 11-03-2019, 04:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 18
killarz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. Can share location?
Old 12-03-2019, 11:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 9
ShowTime deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro. Can share location? I live nearby would like to try.
Old 13-03-2019, 12:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Spartanzacus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Massage at Bukit Timah

Care to share location bro.tks
Old 13-03-2019, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 80 / Power: 7
ccssuunn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrewo View Post
Last time a few MLs in L* S** got provide....now not so sure. T*** D****** unlikely
Bro, L...D.... got extra one mie? I told that one legit Sia
Old 14-03-2019, 01:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 385 / Power: 8
ApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find betterApacheOne is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Exclamation Re: Massage at Bukit Timah

Bros, need to warn you after my bad experience. I sitting at mid Bukit timah bus stop going home, straight away must write FR.

Just had 1 hr massage and not only blue balls but pissed off. GQ couldn’t agree price (thank you seniors for all your teachings) then after that “say” must tip her.

I try to keep story not so long but sorry, new to write FR and still feeling hot from this incident.

I already prepare first, check website, when decide need to have massage.

Call, confirm got ML I want so make appt and go down. Thought name is my everyday drink, maybe a good sign. Got there, paid the entrance - more than the “correct” price but I knew and decided its ok since location, time and ML pic looks ok.

Place is clean and spacious, good attached shower. She’s quite ok looking, not too far from pic.

Some language barrier as my Chinese really half pass six kind. But ok laugh about it. Massage was actually quite good for me. (Stupid I start to think wah if happy ending really happen I might make it my regular place even though entrance high side. Choi choi choi)

Go to leg, tear the disposable short in that way I said ho seh! GQ popped, I say, want! Then say got separate fee. I ask how much, quote me 50.

When told me 50, I already show hand say got roaming right? (I said heck it need to release. Even 3G only I will accept) She said don’t have like that, only she touch me.

Ding dong about what is market rate, blah blah. Then ok tell me have to go to the other place to release. Sian. But then the teachings tell me must hold back small head.
Then when flip to front, do leg some more then said ok going to start now. So I happy thought still got chance. I said but the price is too much. Ask me how much I pay - I said 30. She immediately do the che! Say I really have to go the other place. In my head I said suah, cannot spoil market. Then I was so shocked when say must tip her after the massage. Say the entrance she gets nothing lah, etc. Say don’t see no up becoz she is PRC, say bully her. I said of course it’s not see her no up mah. Say must give her tip. I keep quiet, then within a few seconds she say times up turn on the toilet light. I stun dio.

Really bad feeling to end off. Actually, if she turn on a bit GFE originally, and no GQ or reject me the lower price, I would probably still tip her 10 for effort on massage. think to myself, just try again see if next time she open to go further. KNN haggle me for tip. Then black face. I faster shower change and walk out fast like last time book out from weekend guard duty.

Now going home to watch JAV and PCc.

I normally think should just outright say the place but this might be someone playground and I don’t want to send wind and spoil so will be more discreet since I dunno if whole joint is like that. If you thinking of going and you follow the guidance in this forum, you will know who I mean already.

TS if wrong to post here, sorry, let me know, I will cut and paste to the correct one.
Old 14-03-2019, 07:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 11
sofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to beholdsofiansusanto is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by $$$$$$$$ View Post
You did the right thing. I actually feel ok to mention just the name of the ML.

These rotten ones, try to make you feel guilty and stir your emotions to proceed with service at their price. Really blackmailing + con job.

From experience even after paying, you will still feel cheated cos it's not what you expected for giving extra.

Best is to avoid them entirely and warn other bros.

Kudos to you and hope that your next session will be better bro!
I would guess the ML's name is coco.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread