The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2019, 10:12 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
meandher0714 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

Hi, can share FL number that i can call by chat? I'm in Tan Binh District.
Old 18-02-2019, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 6
YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light

Dear Bros.

Will be heading down to HCM next 2 weeks time. First timer. Need advice.
1. Which area / district to stay?
2. What are the entertainment available / must try
3. How much cash to bring down for 4D 3N trip.

Appreciate help. 🙏🏻🙏🏻 Cheers.
Old 18-02-2019, 10:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by YouAreJuzLapSap View Post
Dear Bros.

Will be heading down to HCM next 2 weeks time. First timer. Need advice.
1. Which area / district to stay?
2. What are the entertainment available / must try
3. How much cash to bring down for 4D 3N trip.

Appreciate help. 🙏🏻🙏🏻 Cheers.
1. Most of the time I stay D1 ( last time. Frd come I also ask them stay d1) . But lux 5 star hotel of international standard .. Now quite ex. 200+ to 400 per night. Dunno why, HCM hotel prices up alot leh. Or maybe current season. Not sure.

2. Other Bro can adv u better. Haha

3. Depend on wht u spend on. Bring 1k should b more thn sufficient (assuming major exp on cc). Once pass immigration, u can change money there alr. I think much better rate in vn thn u change in sg.

Even in ben thanh, those Jewellery shop. U can go in n change money

Another option, need to pay abit admin. Use cc to draw from atm. ( usually 2 - 6m each time, but can multiple draw).

Last option. U wire money to my vn acct. I pass u. Hahahaha
Old 20-02-2019, 09:01 PM
Samster

YouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of lightYouAreJuzLapSap is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by langpalang View Post
1. Most of the time I stay D1 ( last time. Frd come I also ask them stay d1) . But lux 5 star hotel of international standard .. Now quite ex. 200+ to 400 per night. Dunno why, HCM hotel prices up alot leh. Or maybe current season. Not sure.

2. Other Bro can adv u better. Haha

3. Depend on wht u spend on. Bring 1k should b more thn sufficient (assuming major exp on cc). Once pass immigration, u can change money there alr. I think much better rate in vn thn u change in sg.

Even in ben thanh, those Jewellery shop. U can go in n change money

Another option, need to pay abit admin. Use cc to draw from atm. ( usually 2 - 6m each time, but can multiple draw).

Last option. U wire money to my vn acct. I pass u. Hahahaha
Thanks Brother. Did research it is not exactly that cheap for all the services in Vietnam. Apparently JB are much more cheaper.

Can’t comment much for now. Maybe new experience to explore.

Any Bros around from 8th-11th March?
Old 21-02-2019, 11:31 AM
Samster

Seriously need advise.

Was a regular to this lady in Singapore’s KTV. She is back to Vietnam last year.

Contacted her this few days. She said she will take off and accompany me.

Is it safe to proceed with it? Scare if it is a syndicate or scam. And secondly, how much should I tip her if I were to proceed. My trip is around 3 nights.

Hope Bros can enlighten me.
Old 21-02-2019, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi Guys,,

Did a 4 days all guys trip to HCM. Freaking awesome trip. Found a awesome KTV. . Consist of 4 floors with over 10 rooms.

Was walking around tat area with my frens. Saw the building and decide to give it a try. Walk in to first floor and saw the reception. Ask for a room and got 1 on 3rd floor.

We take small room for 4 person. Room rate is 250k per hour. Then the mummy come in and ask if we want girls. Ofcoz we said yes.. The girls is damn pretty. Was show 2 rounds of 10 girls each. Quality is damn high for my standard. Each of us choose two girls. Really can play.. each girl tip we gave 500k.. can bring back the girl.. up to you to bargain... average ard 250-300usd for whole night but depends on your bargaining skill and the chemistry between you and her ... I manage to bargain to 250sgd for the whole night.

I can recommend this KTV for u guys to try. Our bill at the end came up to only about 200 sgd . My next trip intend to go there again...

Contact info : Queens KTV @ 74 Calmette, Ngyen Thai binh, Disrict 1

{edited by mod}
Old 21-02-2019, 04:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BishopDon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Gonna be going to HCM on the 8th apr any lubangs?
Old 21-02-2019, 05:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_tatz View Post
Contact info : Queens KTV @ 74 Calmette, Ngyen Thai binh, Disrict 1
Nice share bro
Found the place on Google Map too

How's the communication?
Girls speak decent English? Or do you speak Vietnamese?
Old 22-02-2019, 11:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 224 / Power: 20
manz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samstermanz_tatz is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurhurrahrah View Post
Nice share bro
Found the place on Google Map too

How's the communication?
Girls speak decent English? Or do you speak Vietnamese?
The girl i take can speak english... my frens one can speak mandarin...
Old 22-02-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 13
Hurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of lightHurhurrahrah is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by manz_tatz View Post
The girl i take can speak english... my frens one can speak mandarin...
Good to know, guess HCM got hope then
Old 23-02-2019, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
hp2807 is Cool - loads of Potential

I going to HCM tomorrow,not been there for almost 3 years now.

any bro here can recommend guest friendly hotels near Nguyen phi Khanh?

Thanks a Zillion! Bro...

Can PM me, please?
Old 27-02-2019, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 0
Phound1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for 2 establishments

VD hotel

VIP room 788k VND + 500k tip. Room is high quality spa level and clean, sauna and bath are large enough to be comfortable. Not just placing you in a hot closet. Male attendant asked for tip to choose a hotter younger girl, I declined. 8 min later have a SYT arrive named Q, thin with white skin and look like C in the push up bra. Started service by having a sauna and then into the bath. She did a good job of washing didi and we go to have the massage.

Massage techniques were horrible, not quite piano but not a lot of force. She basically just moves her weight on her hands back and forth on your legs/back. Did not utilize the back step bars that were installed on the ceiling, which i was very much looking forward to. Hand technique for the finish was sensual at first building up to a more vigorous approach, roaming was light inside bra. Although overall the total time was some 30 min short of the quoted 120 min, I did not like that.

looks: 8/10
massage:3/10
hj: 7/10
value: 2/10
RTM: No
price: 1.3M VND inclusive

Little Tokyo massage joint on the main road by the gate, 400k + 500k tip. There are 2 shops next to each other and the one on the end also shares talent. Got a reasonable line up of 12 or so girls, could have requested another few come from down the street as well. I choose one that was on the taller side with big nehneh. Facilities are worn down and dirty compared to the hotel, but if you are familiar with massage parlors it would be within expectations.

VIP treatment / body massage I forgot exactly, but it had an assisted shower before and after plus a massage. She changed out of the flowing traditional dress, into something a bit more tight fit but still protecting major areas. Gives a much better view, but not a lot of access. Massage quality was much better than VD, some moderate technique not TCM level but it felt like a real massage.

Was asked for extra, 2M for full service. I didnt want full service and quoted 400k for hj. She got pissed and just said no, only massage and started to do scalp massage. It took a bit but I renegotiated for a 500k no autoroam finish. Didi was happy with her technique applying both hands to work 2lc was having fun. She was making circles and figure 8s. I think this was a much better experience.

looks: 6/10
massage:6/10
hj: 7/10
value: 6/10
RTM: Yes
price: 900k VND inclusive

Overall I am not sure you can get away with less than 500k tip for anything. If you want SYT you will for sure have a shit massage and pay more, don't think it's worth it. You can find a reasonable girl in the line up in little Tokyo and is better all around value. Unless you really care about the sauna, bath and room facilitates.

Last edited by Phound1; 27-02-2019 at 06:05 PM.
Old 03-03-2019, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
stormy696 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dear all, is the hotel guests policy still being strictly adhered to? As in no female guests can be brought back to the hotel at night especially for 5 stars hotels. Any good hotels recommendation that can circumvent this rule?
Old 03-03-2019, 11:11 PM
Passed away 15 April 2023

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 915 / Power: 60
fiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to beholdfiftybucks is a splendid one to behold

Looking for local freelance girl in HCMC. No need model looks. Important is she must have friendly attitude. Accompany guest one day 9am to 9pm to show him around, see the sights, shop a bit. . Able to attend to guest’s sexual needs. All food and expenses to be covered by guest. Paid assignment. Any bro got lobang, please PM me.
Old 04-03-2019, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2102 / Power: 15
langpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond reputelangpalang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormy696 View Post
Dear all, is the hotel guests policy still being strictly adhered to? As in no female guests can be brought back to the hotel at night especially for 5 stars hotels. Any good hotels recommendation that can circumvent this rule?
regular girl, just check in together loh. no problem.

if just pick up from outside, and its not too late, can lah, usually hotel got various floor for other services/ restaurant, bar, pub etc. say go there loh ( if really kana stop ).

if at 2am, thn try yr luck loh. all depend on girl leow..the way she dress n moves etc. if they think u a pair of foreigner .. thn they wont even wana stop u or tok to u .... hahaha

anyway, i dunno how they see us apart. these viet seems to know i not local, and i thot it was kinda diff to tell apart leh, if i local or not . .hmmmm...but they will start off by speaking to me in english. ( not just at hotel, outside also )
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1