The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 18-02-2019, 04:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 383 / Power: 12
ipman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find betteripman is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Any frs on Selena aka Louise who changed nicks?
Old 18-02-2019, 05:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of
Question Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipman View Post
Any frs on Selena aka Louise who changed nicks?
Ah.. that’s why the pix so familiar..
Old 19-02-2019, 01:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 12
punkthn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypunkthn deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

since I type a fr on jewel thread I may as well copy and paste my fr for her here hopefully she can get more business . Legit new n true to sbf , heard from bro playlust his girls are all new from sbf except for one . Quite honest for a agency lah so here is my fr on jewel :

Haven’t tried a premium local girl for awhile see this bro playlust is new on the forum and decided to try out one of his TOP recommendation on jewel . Not someone who freq to visit gal or write this but true to her name she is sibei worth the price . Really one Swee gem . Jewel ask me for a fr if I would find her good with the good vibe I had her 2 days ago I must say I m still fapping to her to the actions we had

She open the door I was greeted with delight by a sexy demure lady that knows how to carry herself and those amazing jugs she have on her petite body is amazingly jaw dropping on bed she is very hardworking n accommodating she is really a gem . Bro playlust I have nothing much to add on but thank you for bringing a gem to the forum . Other bros ,Please take good care of her this cai is worth every penny

No rating as I think above what I mention already is said enough to cover for this one preimum Liao
Old 19-02-2019, 02:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 172 / Power: 7
Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by punkthn View Post
since I type a fr on jewel thread I may as well copy and paste my fr for her here hopefully she can get more business . Legit new n true to sbf , heard from bro playlust his girls are all new from sbf except for one . Quite honest for a agency lah so here is my fr on jewel :

Haven’t tried a premium local girl for awhile see this bro playlust is new on the forum and decided to try out one of his TOP recommendation on jewel . Not someone who freq to visit gal or write this but true to her name she is sibei worth the price . Really one Swee gem . Jewel ask me for a fr if I would find her good with the good vibe I had her 2 days ago I must say I m still fapping to her to the actions we had

She open the door I was greeted with delight by a sexy demure lady that knows how to carry herself and those amazing jugs she have on her petite body is amazingly jaw dropping on bed she is very hardworking n accommodating she is really a gem . Bro playlust I have nothing much to add on but thank you for bringing a gem to the forum . Other bros ,Please take good care of her this cai is worth every penny

No rating as I think above what I mention already is said enough to cover for this one preimum Liao
No rating is like cover up. Very high likely a clone of playlust. Further investigation is required before proceeding.
Old 19-02-2019, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pictionary View Post
No rating is like cover up. Very high likely a clone of playlust. Further investigation is required before proceeding.
You conducting the investigations, issit?

Old 20-02-2019, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Pilabong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried and can review Zoey/Vic tarma? Price point looks good for local and fulfilling 3p fetish
Old 20-02-2019, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 522 / Power: 16
DannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of lightDannyW is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilabong View Post
anyone tried and can review Zoey/Vic tarma? Price point looks good for local and fulfilling 3p fetish
With their age i think the price is just right.
Old 21-02-2019, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 6
avez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyavez deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzasdfzz View Post
Yes. Tried few of them and all Malaysian
Them FL come here or working here then part time?
Old 23-02-2019, 11:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
StoryLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any samsters tried Smile Ice/ Seraphina ❤️ 's gangbang?
Old 23-02-2019, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4257 / Power: 14
rey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond reputerey69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by avez View Post
Them FL come here or working here then part time?
Mostly hit & run
Old 24-02-2019, 12:34 AM
Samster

Pictionary is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPictionary is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Guys I ask u all. Big sweep the last four numbers follow the 4d number. But for the first three numbers how to choose sia? Cannot be like 912 right? Dun tell me like 312, lowest 3 digits? Can any experienced gamblers advise pls? Then big sweep got any permutations? I saw the 4d slip got the big sweep box, a bit confused sia.
Old 24-02-2019, 10:29 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5930 / Power: 42
ppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Bro, you in wrong thread hahaha!

simply put, it's not Big Sweep follow 4D, it's if the monthly Big Sweep draw date is with 4D (Wed, Sat, Sun) then the 4D result will follow Big Sweep last 4 digit. Last time 4D was following horse racing, first 2 horse numbers. that's why only on Wed, Sat and Sun. Now no more.

And big sweep how to mutate? mutate become what? Big Cleanup?
First 3 digits are only serial numbers. each outlet can have a set of serial numbered big sweep tickets.

For 4D betting forms with Big Sweep box, that's for you to tick that you want the betting to follow Big Sweep draw date.

Bros out there. Am I correct? Cos nowadays dont bet anymore. all like paying extra taxes to gov or let foreigners win Toto multi millionaires go back their countries and we are still donating money for their price pool.

Quote:
Guys I ask u all. Big sweep the last four numbers follow the 4d number. But for the first three numbers how to choose sia? Cannot be like 912 right? Dun tell me like 312, lowest 3 digits? Can any experienced gamblers advise pls? Then big sweep got any permutations? I saw the 4d slip got the big sweep box, a bit confused sia.
Old 24-02-2019, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcheng View Post
Bro, you in wrong thread hahaha!

simply put, it's not Big Sweep follow 4D, it's if the monthly Big Sweep draw date is with 4D (Wed, Sat, Sun) then the 4D result will follow Big Sweep last 4 digit. Last time 4D was following horse racing, first 2 horse numbers. that's why only on Wed, Sat and Sun. Now no more.

And big sweep how to mutate? mutate become what? Big Cleanup?
First 3 digits are only serial numbers. each outlet can have a set of serial numbered big sweep tickets.

For 4D betting forms with Big Sweep box, that's for you to tick that you want the betting to follow Big Sweep draw date.

Bros out there. Am I correct? Cos nowadays dont bet anymore. all like paying extra taxes to gov or let foreigners win Toto multi millionaires go back their countries and we are still donating money for their price pool.
http://www.singaporepools.com.sg/en/services/Pages/placing-singapore-sweep-bets-at-outlets.html

1) First Digit - Pick your own first digit: 1, 2, 3 or 4
2) Last 4 Digits - Pick your own last four digits
3) 100 Numbers – for 100 sets of numbers in running sequence with last two digits from 00 – 99 designated by "RR"

First digit okay, 1 to 4 u can choose yourself. How about 2nd and 3rd digits? Can u choose yourself or the computer generate for you? Have to make it very clear if not throw money unnecessarily.

Betting $100 big on a number is a bit costly and no guarantees of winning. If big sweep play and lose, lose only $3.

Magnum4D jacktop, best is play permutations m system 24, pick double digit same for 2 numbers pm12, pm12 eg. 3123, 4412. Cost is rm24. If hit any of the top 3 prizes and the starters, will get jackpot 2 but at a percentage of jackpot 2. But travelling time and convenience need to be considered, need iMac to overcome humam traffic and not possible to every time go there to buy.

I just considering all the possibilities before doing it.
Old 25-02-2019, 09:08 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5930 / Power: 42
ppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond reputeppcheng has a reputation beyond repute

Nowadays can register online with an account with Singapore Pools ma.
Easier and quicker to place bets. Also faster see money gone from bank account

Quote:
http://www.singaporepools.com.sg/en/services/Pages/placing-singapore-sweep-bets-at-outlets.html

1) First Digit - Pick your own first digit: 1, 2, 3 or 4
2) Last 4 Digits - Pick your own last four digits
3) 100 Numbers – for 100 sets of numbers in running sequence with last two digits from 00 – 99 designated by "RR"

First digit okay, 1 to 4 u can choose yourself. How about 2nd and 3rd digits? Can u choose yourself or the computer generate for you? Have to make it very clear if not throw money unnecessarily.

Betting $100 big on a number is a bit costly and no guarantees of winning. If big sweep play and lose, lose only $3.

Magnum4D jacktop, best is play permutations m system 24, pick double digit same for 2 numbers pm12, pm12 eg. 3123, 4412. Cost is rm24. If hit any of the top 3 prizes and the starters, will get jackpot 2 but at a percentage of jackpot 2. But travelling time and convenience need to be considered, need iMac to overcome humam traffic and not possible to every time go there to buy.

I just considering all the possibilities before doing it.
Old 25-02-2019, 10:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppcheng View Post
Nowadays can register online with an account with Singapore Pools ma.
Easier and quicker to place bets. Also faster see money gone from bank account
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=400362&page=1604

U have a look at siam66 records. He is striking 4d almost every week. And he is toto winner with 9 million dollars. And he is the Ceca Indian Malaysian who put sinkies down.

I long long time got used to it alread, foreigners always bully locals with their winnings. Frustrated and jeer at ppl also no use. Angry also no use.

Got one Instagram girl use her D cup breast to show off and tell ppl on Instagram she won 1st prize exact number.

Anyway thanks for the advice, I will not play online account no matter how inconvenient. If you are capable, win the 4d/Toto/Sports.

Last edited by Pictionary; 26-02-2019 at 01:33 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1