The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 18-02-2019, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
General, its at Lor 21, beteeen MRT line and the bonking houses. Tan Ser Seng Herbal Soup (陈生成)。
Introduced by XX, sigh, miss her again.
Yes chief

Will try it to strengthen M16

Thank you 😊
Old 18-02-2019, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Quote:
General, its at Lor 21, beteeen MRT line and the bonking houses. Tan Ser Seng Herbal Soup (陈生成)。
Introduced by XX, sigh, miss her again.
If u talk about GL only yea thats probably the one

This place quite easy to miss
I venture upon it last time when the fl was there.. check in at the hotel just nearby
Old 18-02-2019, 04:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Big Head vs Small Head - Who is the culprit?

Pleasure dome - L16H12
Gal - Fei Fei
RTF 3 or 4

Big Head was working.
Got second slot with Princess Fei Fei
She looked beautiful as always.
Toes looking pretty with pink nail polish.
Red anklet on her smooth fair legs enhanced the pedicure.
Started with heavy frenching.
Sucked her tongue to my hearts content.
Made out as she was my girlfriend or wife(?).
Suckled like baby on her boobies.
Sucked her pretty pussy to my hearts desire.
Licked her toes. Foot fetish satiated.
Enjoyed her BBBJ in 69 also.
Fucked in missionary and called her Lao Po
Released in doggy.
She gave a massage as had back pain.

Had to leave 15 minutes earlier as she had another customer waiting.
Did not mind.
Small Head was very happy.
Still feels the itch for another round.

So who is the idiot (small head or big head) who sends me on supremely sub optimal bonks with untested WL where no FR has been reviewed.

Big Head, if you are listening, keep Small Head firmly in Fei Fei's mouth and pussy and don't stray elsewhere.
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 18-02-2019, 07:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Big Head vs Small Head - Who is the culprit?

Pleasure dome - L16H12
Gal - Fei Fei
RTF 3 or 4

Big Head was working.
Got second slot with Princess Fei Fei
She looked beautiful as always.
Toes looking pretty with pink nail polish.
Red anklet on her smooth fair legs enhanced the pedicure.
Started with heavy frenching.
Sucked her tongue to my hearts content.
Made out as she was my girlfriend or wife(?).
Suckled like baby on her boobies.
Sucked her pretty pussy to my hearts desire.
Licked her toes. Foot fetish satiated.
Enjoyed her BBBJ in 69 also.
Fucked in missionary and called her Lao Po
Released in doggy.
She gave a massage as had back pain.

Had to leave 15 minutes earlier as she had another customer waiting.
Did not mind.
Small Head was very happy.
Still feels the itch for another round.

So who is the idiot (small head or big head) who sends me on supremely sub optimal bonks with untested WL where no FR has been reviewed.

Big Head, if you are listening, keep Small Head firmly in Fei Fei's mouth and pussy and don't stray elsewhere.
Bro, seemed that you maximised your pleasure on her body, from nose to toes, lol.
Let your horny head (which gives u max pleasure) sets the flow
Old 18-02-2019, 07:05 PM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
If u talk about GL only yea thats probably the one

This place quite easy to miss
I venture upon it last time when the fl was there.. check in at the hotel just nearby
The soup is nice. About 14, 20 dollars per bowl.
If i have a happy bonk, i usually will try the herbal soup. If encounter a lousy bonk, will eat water melon to cool me down, lol.
Old 19-02-2019, 11:02 PM
Samster

Bonked Yue Ke(YK, 月可), Hse 2062a, for the first time.

YK, standing at about 1.62 m, weighing 47 kg, atound A+/B- boobs, medium ridge sharp nose, long hair, is an attractive lass and considered pretty to me, though is not those head turning very pretty type.

Only lip kissing to me. Sometimes a little bit of wet lip kiss ( felt the moisture) and no frenching.
However, she showed her passionate , warm and genuine smiling and high gfe hugging that melted my heart. I was feeling very pleasant to be with her which normally i would not experience without frenching.

Nice hugging, lip kissing, kissing her face and ear, caressing her boobs and abdominal while she caressed my rod. Shortly, i told her to apply gel and i started to bonk her in standing doggie - with her body bent and body upright. Once inserted and started pumping, she felt the Ooomp and commented my rod was thick and started moaning. I felt the moaning was at least half fake but sounded nice.

Pumped her in Lotus. Carried her butt with both hands and lifted it up down for my thrusting. Around 120 strokes, she said cutely that she was exhausted already.

Let her lied down, pumped her in a number of positions, inclusive of those few pictures posted by Bro Apache, Ejectjoy yesterday. Spooning, Missionary with variations. BTW, i kissed her toes, lol.

Her body was hot. The moanings now were authentic, and sounded half in pain and half in pleasure and rhythm was natural and matched my every thrusting.

Her pussy was neither tight nor lose. I enjoyed my every thrusting. Finally, bonked her in doggie again. She buried her head as if deep into the bed and trying hard to absorb my hard pounding. Asked her to lie flat and i doggied with my chest touching her back. Pumped her hard and merciless . She kept moaning and both hands kept close and clenched the bedsheet tight. Kept pumping till i exploded like volcano.

Net thrusting 46 mins. She said her legs were very "neng" due to my ravage. Asked her whether she hated me, she said " No". I said she probably fucked me inside her heart. She denied and said if that was the case, she would defitnitely expressed her annoyance on her face. Haha, i kissed her forehead and said sorry to her. She kissed my lip and smiled.

At this point of time, she got only 4 mins left. I tipped her 100. She took a quick bath. I then sweet talked and pleaded her to reward me her nice fashionable g-string black panty. It was really a nice piece. She was hesitated but finally agreed. Hoyah .....heyhey.

Walking out to the entrance, greeted OKT Botak happy 元霄 and tipped him 50.

Had a nice turtle soup at "Tan Ser Seng" , Huat Ah
Old 20-02-2019, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Bonked Yue Ke(YK, 月可), Hse 2062a, for the first time.

YK, standing at about 1.62 m, weighing 47 kg, atound A+/B- boobs, medium ridge sharp nose, long hair, is an attractive lass and considered pretty to me, though is not those head turning very pretty type.

Only lip kissing to me. Sometimes a little bit of wet lip kiss ( felt the moisture) and no frenching.
However, she showed her passionate , warm and genuine smiling and high gfe hugging that melted my heart. I was feeling very pleasant to be with her which normally i would not experience without frenching.

Nice hugging, lip kissing, kissing her face and ear, caressing her boobs and abdominal while she caressed my rod. Shortly, i told her to apply gel and i started to bonk her in standing doggie - with her body bent and body upright. Once inserted and started pumping, she felt the Ooomp and commented my rod was thick and started moaning. I felt the moaning was at least half fake but sounded nice.

Pumped her in Lotus. Carried her butt with both hands and lifted it up down for my thrusting. Around 120 strokes, she said cutely that she was exhausted already.

Let her lied down, pumped her in a number of positions, inclusive of those few pictures posted by Bro Apache, Ejectjoy yesterday. Spooning, Missionary with variations. BTW, i kissed her toes, lol.

Her body was hot. The moanings now were authentic, and sounded half in pain and half in pleasure and rhythm was natural and matched my every thrusting.

Her pussy was neither tight nor lose. I enjoyed my every thrusting. Finally, bonked her in doggie again. She buried her head as if deep into the bed and trying hard to absorb my hard pounding. Asked her to lie flat and i doggied with my chest touching her back. Pumped her hard and merciless . She kept moaning and both hands kept close and clenched the bedsheet tight. Kept pumping till i exploded like volcano.

Net thrusting 46 mins. She said her legs were very "neng" due to my ravage. Asked her whether she hated me, she said " No". I said she probably fucked me inside her heart. She denied and said if that was the case, she would defitnitely expressed her annoyance on her face. Haha, i kissed her forehead and said sorry to her. She kissed my lip and smiled.

At this point of time, she got only 4 mins left. I tipped her 100. She took a quick bath. I then sweet talked and pleaded her to reward me her nice fashionable g-string black panty. It was really a nice piece. She was hesitated but finally agreed. Hoyah .....heyhey.

Walking out to the entrance, greeted OKT Botak happy 元霄 and tipped him 50.

Had a nice turtle soup at "Tan Ser Seng" , Huat Ah
Tried her once and remember her tits sagging and quite a killjoy
Old 20-02-2019, 06:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Tried her once and remember her tits sagging and quite a killjoy
Lol, remembered grabbing her boobs presex in standing and looking into mirror and when sucking her nipples in lotus, seemed ok to me, haha
Old 20-02-2019, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Lol, remembered grabbing her boobs presex in standing and looking into mirror and when sucking her nipples in lotus, seemed ok to me, haha
Maybe i am confused with a different Moon something
Old 22-02-2019, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1608 Xiao Qiao
Tried 1608 Xiao Qiao this week.
Brief FR:

Pretty syt with sharp features from Sichuan, not slim not fat 1.5ish m with perky natural B boobs. SOP services, ok BJ and cat bath, no AR, don’t allow lip pecking, tight pussy as CD almost slipped out initially, can’t seem to take heavy pounding hence after cowgal, lotus and I quickly released in missionary. She complained her pussy was sore despite such a short pounding.

Won’t rtf
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 22-02-2019, 04:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

1669 Lulu
Tried 1669 Lulu this week.
Brief FR:

Pretty model height fair babe from Chong Qing, slim 1.67m ? with perky natural B boobs. Good services, wet cat bath nicely done, AR done very well- deeply probed my asshole with simultaneous stimulation of balls & cock, BJ done not so well cos teeth kept scraping on my cock... ouch, allowed occasional lip pecking but no lick breasts which was total turn off, just quickly whacked her in cowgal, lotus, missionary followed by climax in doggie.

Sian... 2nd not-so-good session in a row
😭

Won’t rtf
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 23-02-2019, 12:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential

Today late afternoon when passing 1431, I saw an ambulance parking outside the house and overheard one brother lost his conscious inside the room when doing the fucking exercise.
Old 23-02-2019, 01:48 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Quote:
Originally Posted by oceanplus View Post
Today late afternoon when passing 1431, I saw an ambulance parking outside the house and overheard one brother lost his conscious inside the room when doing the fucking exercise.
Hahahaha...baotohk you chao Ah Pek! You're such a fucking loser! Serves you right for never tipping. Shit happens to shit customers. Hahahahhaha
Old 23-02-2019, 11:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 405 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 981 / Power: 6
Dignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to beholdDignified69 is a splendid one to behold

Need to bonk tall leggy babe with full boobs who can french forever. If I follow big head should go back to Princess Fei Fei...not easy to build up list of confirmed consistent frenchers....who meet this criteria
I am grateful to Molly (2022: youthful frenching & squirting) XN (1669-2019: So Much) Yuan Yuan (1649-2018: Crystalizing the Turnaround), Ke Ke (2062-2017, :Our Heart-Touching Frenching), Mina (1805-2016:Our Relationship), Ke Ke (1651-2014: Your Golden Pedicure), and every1 else
Old 23-02-2019, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24260 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dignified69 View Post
Need to bonk tall leggy babe with full boobs who can french forever. If I follow big head should go back to Princess Fei Fei...not easy to build up list of confirmed consistent frenchers....who meet this criteria
How is this Fei Fei (1612) compared to Lu Lu of 1669 (or ex-WL Man Li of 1820) in terms of height, prettiness, french speaking ability, boobs size, gfe and service? Just curious to know! (Both Lu Lu and Man Li are 1.65m, without heels. I consider both of them pretty)
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1