The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-11-2018, 05:22 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
han89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
Thai or Viet house? $80 for 40 minutes is quite standard in some Thai house
Bros here, any recommendations which house for petite girls(<155cm), assuming $ is not a concern. Thanks
Old 28-11-2018, 05:23 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
han89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Guide for newbies to cheong brothels

Bro, any recommendations which house to find petite girls(<155cm)? $ is not a concern. Thanks
Old 11-12-2018, 03:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 6
bonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonkerman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey dude

there is a decent population of petite size gals actually
Old 08-02-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 6
Greg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGreg141 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, is it possible to book a double session with girls? Like pay $100 at a $50 house? And for double session does it mean I get two shots or just twice the time?
Old 08-02-2019, 12:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg141 View Post
Hi, is it possible to book a double session with girls? Like pay $100 at a $50 house? And for double session does it mean I get two shots or just twice the time?
Yes, it is possible to book double session.

You should get two shots and twice the time also.
Old 08-02-2019, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg141 View Post
definitely can.

I have ever want to try an angpai in a Cat 60/80 PRC house but some super bro booked her for half the day, not sure what they both did in the room for 6 hours and how many super bonks. that will be sgd80X2X6

I have also seen in a Cat 150 joint one bro who booked her lass 1 week in a row from 5.30pm to 12.30pm. When I had a chance to fuck her, she told me she and the bro fucked twice, early part fuck, then hug hug rest rest sleep, and then finish with another fuck at the end.

anyway, for a 6 hour session, I dont think anyone can fuck 6 times in a Cat150 shop or fuck 12 times in a Cat 60/80 shop. That will result in cock early retirement

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 13-02-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1698 / Power: 6
Chrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant futureChrisfuryz has a brilliant future

Quote:
definitely can.

I have ever want to try an angpai in a Cat 60/80 PRC house but some super bro booked her for half the day, not sure what they both did in the room for 6 hours and how many super bonks. that will be sgd80X2X6

I have also seen in a Cat 150 joint one bro who booked her lass 1 week in a row from 5.30pm to 12.30pm. When I had a chance to fuck her, she told me she and the bro fucked twice, early part fuck, then hug hug rest rest sleep, and then finish with another fuck at the end.

anyway, for a 6 hour session, I don't think anyone can fuck 6 times in a Cat150 shop or fuck 12 times in a Cat 60/80 shop. That will result in cock early retirement
Oh bro Apache! you are a life saver! now i know which are the Thai and viet house TQVM

Bro's have any Vietnamese ML can intro to me and Protect our damn Playground!
Old 15-02-2019, 10:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrisfuryz View Post
Oh bro Apache! you are a life saver! now i know which are the Thai and viet house TQVM
hi bro,

take note of Rod Care though. Rather go for one full sextifying blast and collapes onto her panting chest, than go for several instalments of small blasts and the rod got pain

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 18-02-2019, 09:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Oathkeeper11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
1st Dive into Geylang Whorehouse

read the threads here first.

Prepare SGD80/150 go to look around the houses in Lorong 16.

If you are really scared, you can choose a few houses to get started with.

PRC Journey
Lor 16 H 69 lady boss is very friendly, and has some good gals. You may take this as your maiden flight.
If not suitable, pop by WH02 and have a selection there. OKT quite friendly.
or else try L18H20 Peter's House.
I will say these are the "Beginner friendly" houses. Basic kit set.

If you are driving and want some discrete places, you may try the more discrete
1658a (level 2) with friendly OKT Botak
1658b (level 3) with friendy OKT Beng
or
2036 with the friendly OKT and lots of gals

after that, you are on your own to explore the other intermediate or advance holes there for your firing mission.

After that, lets go wilder and try the Thais and Viet Houses.
Looking to go for my first time soon, abit worried since my chinese isnt very good, and it is literally my first time (virgin) so dont know what to do in bed either. Any suggestions on where would be good and what can i do?

Mainly is wanna find a girl who dont mind being on top or taking charge
Old 18-02-2019, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
Ecare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEcare is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oathkeeper11 View Post
Looking to go for my first time soon, abit worried since my chinese isnt very good, and it is literally my first time (virgin) so dont know what to do in bed either. Any suggestions on where would be good and what can i do?

1st try why don't go for the thai houses? I find it less intimidating. If over excited and cum too early, can still go for 2nd round or even 3rd.
Old 18-02-2019, 09:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Oathkeeper11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ecare View Post
1st try why don't go for the thai houses? I find it less intimidating. If over excited and cum too early, can still go for 2nd round or even 3rd.
Personal preference i guess. :/
Old 26-02-2019, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 862 / Power: 7
GeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to beholdGeylangWanderer is a splendid one to behold

So how, have u gone
Old 26-02-2019, 07:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3248 / Power: 14
derrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond reputederrik2345 has a reputation beyond repute
Hi. Can ask which thai/viet house is beginner friendly?
Old 27-02-2019, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 11
fireheart77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oathkeeper11 View Post

You can try L28H31A. The rooms are clean and the location is quite discreet, squeeze between new condos. The OKT is nice and not pushy or rude. Just ask for a service girl.
Old 01-03-2019, 06:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
syaoran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
First time thinking of visiting Geylang. What time at night is best and do you get to pick the girls from the houses you enter? If not is it rude if you walk out?
Sorry new to the scene here
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1