The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 30-09-2021, 09:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1198 / Power: 19
Songsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud ofSongsong77 has much to be proud of
Re: Finding the right ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatboyReturns View Post
For me, Malaysian syt Esther from Joochiat / Marine Parade / Park Hotel fulfilled all of the above requirements. Absolute number 1 ml for me. She could actually do proper legit massage. Slim syt body. Pretty and accommodating. One of the best tease (after she massages your legs and inner thigh, she'd pour oil down your butt crack and reach under to stroke you dick. Not even gq yet, its part of her massage. Damn electric feeling. Moreover she'd do this twice cos she massages both sides of body). She had 30min option, fj was 120, she wore a nurse outfit, can French, finger, her cat bath was the best ever wah liao her tongue damn amazing. aiyoh. The list goes on. Then one fine day she got raided and deported. It's been a few years and I've not been able to find someone of the same level ever since. Haizz,tragic.
Yes, I remember Esther! She was a definite gem and I concur with all that you mentioned. Malaysians really have all the good qualities of a ML that no other nationalities can compare to. But hor, with regards to the Marine Parade joint, I think there’s one more Malaysian that was slightly better than Esther - Chanel.
Old 30-09-2021, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 3
Newluck is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNewluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
To each is own. One man meat another poison

My ML is:

1. Body I like, slim, petite, small size

2. Massage damn well. Back cracking 200% for sure

3. Massage the head and neck more as all of us have issues here.

4. Juagen, no need to be best, but decent enough to have effect. Also can do prostrate massage.

5. My looks, demure, nice hair, smell good

6. Body wise, A cup eraser nips. I always like this.

7. Comes with TCM Cupping/Guasha/Ear Digging (choose one for free)

8. Naughty and cheeky during HJ. Top Roam is possible

9. Do not ask me for more tips or sign package. No sad family stories and asking for $.

10. After RTM many times, still same service level, even giving 5-10 minutes more if time permits.

11. Private shower area

12. Her spa looks legit and is clean, so if OC happen to know, I am safe

13. Good service, always smiling. Even if never take HJ, also smile. Haha

Her contact has been shared around before, nothing new. If need, can pm me. Cheers
Bro, Is very difficult to get a ml based on the 13 listed.
Please share contact TIA
Old 30-09-2021, 11:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 422 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2793 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jas9 View Post

Hi bro can share contact? Have pm you too
Thanks in advance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newluck View Post
Bro, Is very difficult to get a ml based on the 13 listed.
Please share contact TIA

Both sent..cheers
Old 30-09-2021, 11:13 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

mine is prefer to cry with me when i am sad and depress during the 1hr massage
Old 30-09-2021, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 325 / Power: 4
BatboyReturns is one of the Best!BatboyReturns is one of the Best!BatboyReturns is one of the Best!BatboyReturns is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Songsong77 View Post
Yes, I remember Esther! She was a definite gem and I concur with all that you mentioned. Malaysians really have all the good qualities of a ML that no other nationalities can compare to. But hor, with regards to the Marine Parade joint, I think there’s one more Malaysian that was slightly better than Esther - Chanel.
Ah yes Chanel. I heard about her but never got to try her either. Back then I tried Katherine (aka Miki), LV, and some malay gal at their previous place at Joo Chiat. Missing these Malaysians. Maybe this thread can find some cos they really have all the good qualities TS has mentioned.
Old 30-09-2021, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 740 / Power: 12
Jasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to beholdJasperdo is a splendid one to behold
Quote:

My ML is:

4. Juagen, no need to be best, but decent enough to have effect. Also can do prostrate massage.

9. Do not ask me for more tips or sign package. No sad family stories and asking for $.

10. After RTM many times, still same service level, even giving 5-10 minutes more if time permits.

11. Private shower area

Her contact has been shared around before, nothing new. If need, can pm me. Cheers
Hi bro. Can share please I also need to find someone like that.
TIA
Old 01-10-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
Hi,

There was a thread in the past that was about the preferred massage service... I didn't find the thread so I open new one.

The objective would be to share contacts among us in accordance of our preference: for example you look for naughy milf and dont mind price but I look for young shy girl with good massage... We exchange!

There are so many choices and many landmines as well as great girls and places who deserve to be sponsored.
I have to set up my preferences, my filters to be able to decide who to visit with priority and maybe find one I will be regular to.

My filters are as below:
0. pretty girl
1. Kiss (frenching)
2. English
3. good massage
4. good teasing
5. full roaming
6. price should be 50+: 50 for hj / 120 fj
7. 30 min session available
8. convinient location

Yes, I know that no ML fulfills all but I just want to find the best overall package. Of course, I have a shortlist, 4-5 failsafe choices but I think there might be a better one for me to find .

Please post your ideal place, your requirements and we can exchange by PM . Please stick to PM and dont share place / girl contact publicly in this thread.
It just came to my mind today that I did have a girl that passes all the points (and more!) Except the price one... Price was 50+200!! And yet...now that I think about it was the right price... The extra she provided was the orgasm, we were perfectly synced. But than I was looking for cheaper alternatives and also afraid to develop deeper feelings.

Strange enough, her location is very well known, very popular yet no mention of her in this forum... Is it because her service is really selective (she said normally she does not offer fj) or because bros really keep her a secret..
Now, I got curious and might pay her a visit again despite that she was really mad at me since I did not return.
Old 01-10-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
scarface77 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

My ML is:

11. Private shower area

Please share contact
Old 01-10-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasperdo View Post
Hi bro. Can share please I also need to find someone like that.
TIA
Sent bro.. enjoy
Old 01-10-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarface77 View Post
Please share contact
Check inbox bro
Stay safe
Old 01-10-2021, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
bravehero89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Hi,

There was a thread in the past that was about the preferred massage service... I didn't find the thread so I open new one.

The objective would be to share contacts among us in accordance of our preference: for example you look for naughy milf and dont mind price but I look for young shy girl with good massage... We exchange!

There are so many choices and many landmines as well as great girls and places who deserve to be sponsored.
I have to set up my preferences, my filters to be able to decide who to visit with priority and maybe find one I will be regular to.

My filters are as below:
0. pretty girl
1. Kiss (frenching)
2. English
3. good massage
4. good teasing
5. full roaming
6. price should be 50+: 50 for hj / 120 fj
7. 30 min session available
8. convinient location

Yes, I know that no ML fulfills all but I just want to find the best overall package. Of course, I have a shortlist, 4-5 failsafe choices but I think there might be a better one for me to find .

Please post your ideal place, your requirements and we can exchange by PM . Please stick to PM and dont share place / girl contact publicly in this thread.
Please share contact!
Old 04-10-2021, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by scarface77 View Post
Please share contact
I share to some brothers here but I never said include jutjut nipples..haha, bros, don’t ask for too much. What I mentioned is as real as it gets, but can’t jut nipples. If not will mentions here liao.

My ML is:

11. Private shower area

Old 10-10-2021, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 4
ImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyImBondJBond deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I just post it here because I want to keep the location confidential and because I evaluate her based on my list. She has been very high on my to try list (I know her clients will recognize her, don't zap me, the others don't know where to find her ☺️)

$58 for 1 hour,
No massage just sensual touching of back for about 5-8 min then nego for services and price,
Fj quoted $200 but easily negotiable,
She is in stretch pants with zipper at pussy so she does not even pull down pants just 'open the gate' (zipper)
So she remains fully clothed but top can be pulled up all the way,
IMO act is sensual, sexy and authentic... I believe she had an orgasm but if not she was really high.
Personality is super nice, also pretty but close to 40 (my guess)
RTF? I really wanted to try her to put my mind in peace but at this price, with clothes on, no massage, no frenching I will not return.
I wanted to french her but only managed kiss on lips... Perhaps possible to unlock in subsequent session...
Oh, by the way... I messaged her several times on wechat, she never replied so I jist walked in and she was available

So don't be upset, you didn't miss any good deal, there are better girls around ☺️
Old 10-10-2021, 11:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I just post it here because I want to keep the location confidential and because I evaluate her based on my list. She has been very high on my to try list (I know her clients will recognize her, don't zap me, the others don't know where to find her ☺️)

$58 for 1 hour,
No massage just sensual touching of back for about 5-8 min then nego for services and price,
Fj quoted $200 but easily negotiable,
She is in stretch pants with zipper at pussy so she does not even pull down pants just 'open the gate' (zipper)
So she remains fully clothed but top can be pulled up all the way,
IMO act is sensual, sexy and authentic... I believe she had an orgasm but if not she was really high.
Personality is super nice, also pretty but close to 40 (my guess)
RTF? I really wanted to try her to put my mind in peace but at this price, with clothes on, no massage, no frenching I will not return.
I wanted to french her but only managed kiss on lips... Perhaps possible to unlock in subsequent session...
Oh, by the way... I messaged her several times on wechat, she never replied so I jist walked in and she was available

So don't be upset, you didn't miss any good deal, there are better girls around ☺️
bro can pm me the contact? is she prc?
Old 10-10-2021, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 892 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6950 / Power: 25
MichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond reputeMichaelWinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I share to some brothers here but I never said include jutjut nipples..haha, bros, don’t ask for too much. What I mentioned is as real as it gets, but can’t jut nipples. If not will mentions here liao.

My ML is:

11. Private shower area

no 9 and 10 very hard to find ,,,, 99 per cent working this trade usually want more money
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1