The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 23-08-2021, 04:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future
Re: Good butts

Quote:
Originally Posted by afterburn View Post
Because quite rare for hj MLs to allow their pants to be pulled down. When you meet one, sure attack the bare ass first, almost always can pull down the panties too Who cares about the rack when you can check out her "lawn"? Seriously though you can tell the level of hygiene... ranging from urine (yucks!) to musky scent.
That's very true actually. I think the reason why we more interested down there is also because it is rare for a ML to allow her pants to be pulled down.
Old 23-08-2021, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 94 / Power: 4
Jayz1990 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
How about a naked butt while doggy sitting beside your face and jerking you off?
Bro can share contact for this? Please. Thank you
Old 23-08-2021, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 3
234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
That's very true actually. I think the reason why we more interested down there is also because it is rare for a ML to allow her pants to be pulled down.
One of the tell tale signs from my experience is the type of pants they wear. If it is jeans with zip and button..it is unlikely u can pull down or they take off.

But it is those track pants, yoga pants..those elastic kind.. all hell breaks loose.

I went to one spa..beside me i hear the massage table shaking and some moaning.. the ML who massage me could hear it as well. Those with such pants easier to pull down and up to save time.
Old 23-08-2021, 11:32 AM
Samster

morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post
One of the tell tale signs from my experience is the type of pants they wear. If it is jeans with zip and button..it is unlikely u can pull down or they take off.

But it is those track pants, yoga pants..those elastic kind.. all hell breaks loose.

I went to one spa..beside me i hear the massage table shaking and some moaning.. the ML who massage me could hear it as well. Those with such pants easier to pull down and up to save time.
My regular wears those tight yoga pants, and I find it very hard to pull down honestly. Maybe half of it is because I don't know whether she will protest if I pull down to her thighs or knees.

But I do find that once her pants are down, she can be bare boobs and I will still be just groping her butt, feeling her lawn and trying to finger the hole... basically totally ignoring her love pillows. I find it much more hot to do that, and I am a boobs man, not a butt man. Pretty weird.
Old 23-08-2021, 12:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

It depends on what kind of pants the ML wears. Recently, I have encountered cases where MLs have six or more buttons to unbuckle on their jeans.
I managed to strip one after a few visits, but not the other (only partial).

Quote:
Originally Posted by badguy88 View Post
I usually pull down the pants, not the underwear. I always ask them keep the underwear on. cos i love grabbing the perky ass with underwear. Rub the v lips from ourside. 🖖
Old 23-08-2021, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 3
234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all234fries is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
My regular wears those tight yoga pants, and I find it very hard to pull down honestly. Maybe half of it is because I don't know whether she will protest if I pull down to her thighs or knees.

But I do find that once her pants are down, she can be bare boobs and I will still be just groping her butt, feeling her lawn and trying to finger the hole... basically totally ignoring her love pillows. I find it much more hot to do that, and I am a boobs man, not a butt man. Pretty weird.
Wah, means too tight..usually if u r a regular, just pull down a little first..see any protest.. if she does, say sorry, and that u r carried away. If she never, I will usually tune her nipples with one hand, and other hand touch her butt or pushy..and slowly slide down. Just do it sensually and slowly, don’t rush things as girls do not like. If still no protest, u are in luck.

Got once, I pulled down, and ML herself pulled down to knee, and ask me to doggy her, no condom as it was too fast. I was high too and cum within 1 minute. She said she just want it a little. When I bonk her, her face was flushed. Wanted to cum into her but that will mean she has issues washing up as it’s a shop. Cum on the massage bed and she was grateful. She told me it was a one off thing..lol
Old 23-08-2021, 08:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 348 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1376 / Power: 9
Hornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud ofHornykid456 has much to be proud of

tried one ml recently. didnt allow pulling down pants but allowed to stick hands in and roam the ass. nice tits too. willing to trade for other ml that allow bare butt roaming
Old 23-08-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Shyboy09 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamesdecosta69 View Post
Dear Bro,

Can share the contact of ML with great butt. I have already PMed you.

Regards
James
Bro can shate please?
Old 23-08-2021, 09:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 13 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 393 / Power: 14
winterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwinterrain is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladyassasinato View Post
OK, contact pm to some bros.

This ML look almost like this

https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/590564144

Great butt but no boobs, same as this actress.
Can pm me? Thx
Old 23-08-2021, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 7
itraxx2016 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
OK, contact pm to some bros.

This ML look almost like this

https://vimeo.com/manage/videos/590564144

Great butt but no boobs, same as this actress.
bro can PM contact pls?
Old 23-08-2021, 11:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 306 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2343 / Power: 6
Samto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond reputeSamto has a reputation beyond repute
Red face Re: Good butts

I met this ml wearing this specially designed pants with the zip from front side all the way to the back side and that makes her very easy to unzip the area for quickie without pulling down her pants. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 234fries View Post

Old 24-08-2021, 06:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 796 / Power: 14
beachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to beholdbeachboyz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
There's one very pretty ML in the the Local Message Directory, does full nude massage (if she likes you) and has a superb body with a perky butt...

... but always booked out, as she's very well known.
Who is that bro?
Old 24-08-2021, 06:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 613 / Power: 6
markbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to allmarkbryant272 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keima View Post
There's one very pretty ML in the the Local Message Directory, does full nude massage (if she likes you) and has a superb body with a perky butt...

... but always booked out, as she's very well known.
Adele? Aka Paris for old bird
Old 24-08-2021, 07:28 AM
日本のポルノ王

Mentioned: 247 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4077 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42121 / Power: 108
ladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond reputeladyassasinato has a reputation beyond repute

I feel very troublesome to pull down ML pant while do HJ. I usually go for joint where ML strip naked to perform HJ. Just pay 100 lor. Nowadays, unhook their bra also kenna charge 80 liao, so pay 100 to get them strip naked is more worth it.

钱不是问题
问题是我没有钱

一山不能容二虎
除非一公和一母
Old 24-08-2021, 09:22 AM
Samster

Quote:
I feel very troublesome to pull down ML pant while do HJ. I usually go for joint where ML strip naked to perform HJ. Just pay 100 lor. Nowadays, unhook their bra also kenna charge 80 liao, so pay 100 to get them strip naked is more worth it.
That depends on the joint also bro. Some joints got rules that cannot strip naked. Pull down pants already considered as good liao in that case.

I think for some of us, it is the thrill of getting to pull down pants in a place where this is supposedly not allowed. Forbidden fruits.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1