The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 13-08-2021, 09:14 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Daddyboo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
My Partner bleeds after sex each time..

My partner and I notice that out of 8 in 10 times we have sex, she would bleed and its not just spotting. We do use enough lub, but she still bleeds after and I'm starting to worry as we are looking to have kids in the future. Anyone experience similar case before?
Old 13-08-2021, 11:34 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Partner bleeds after sex each time..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddyboo View Post
My partner and I notice that out of 8 in 10 times we have sex, she would bleed and its not just spotting. We do use enough lub, but she still bleeds after and I'm starting to worry as we are looking to have kids in the future. Anyone experience similar case before?
In the absence of any unpleasant odours that would suggest a fungal or bacterial infection, a likely cause is an HPV infection which has resulted in dysplasia of the cervix.

https://www.infobloom.com/what-is-vaginal-dysplasia.htm

She should see a doctor asap for a diagnosis and treatment. There are numerous other causes and only a proper diagnosis by a medical professional can determine the actual cause.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-08-2021, 11:46 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Does she bleed after sexual intercourse? If she does, refer to http://womenshealth.about.com/cs/men...edaftersex.htm

What Causes Post-Coital Bleeding?
You've just finished making love, and you're in that pleasant dream-like state when you go to the bathroom and discover that you are bleeding. Nothing can bring you back to reality faster than vaginal bleeding after sex. Post-coital bleeding can occur for a number of reasons, and is nothing to take lightly. Here's a look at the top 10 causes of vaginal bleeding after sex:

1. Cervical dysplasia: Cervical dysplasia is precancerous changes of the epithelial cells that line the cervix. Risk increases with multiple sexual partners, sex before age 18, childbirth before age 16, or a past history of STDs. Treatment is usually cryosurgery or conisation.

2. Chlamydia: A bacterial infection that is usually transmitted through sexual activity or contact with semen, vaginal fluid, or blood.

3. Gonorrhea: A usually sexually transmitted disease caused by a bacteria.
Several pharmaceutical treatments are available.

4. Vaginitis or Cervicitis: Inflammation or swelling and infection of the vagina or cervix. Treatment depends on the cause.

5. Cervical polyps: Cervical polyps are smooth, red or purple, finger-like growths that grow out of the mucuos layer of the cervix or the cervical canal. Cervical polyps are extremely fragile, extending out of the cervix, and easily and painlessly removed.

6. Trichomoniasis: A usually sexually transmitted disease caused by protozoan. Can also be passed to newborns during vaginal birth by infected mothers. Although rare, transmission is also possible in tap water, hot tubs, urine, on toilet seats, and in swimming pools. May cause vaginitis.

7. Vaginal Yeast Infection: An overgrowth of the normal fungi that inhabits the vaginal area. Common symptoms include itching, burning, and an odorless, white, cheese-like discharge.

8. Endometritis or adenomyosis: Endometritis is defined by Dorland's Medical Dictionary, 27th Edition as an inflammation of the endometrium (the innermost layer of the uterus). Both conditions are associated with endometriosis. Adenomysis is when endometrial tissue attaches itself to the uterus, or another organ such as the ovaries, and grows outside of the uterus.

9. Uterine polyps: Uterine polyps occur when the endometrium overgrows causing these protrusions into the uterus. It is extremely rare for these growths to grow in a way that is either benign or malignant. Women with uterine polyps frequently experience bleeding between periods (metrorrhagia), other symptoms includes vaginal bleeding after sex, spotting, menorrhagia, bleeding after menopause, and breakthrough bleeding during hormone therapy. Hysteroscopic-guided curettage is the prefered treatment, since the normal D&C is basically an unguided procedure that may miss many of the uterine polyps.

10. Fibroid tumors: Uterine fibroid tumors are usually benign tumors. They are solid masses made of fibrous tissue. Fibroid tumors are rarely malignant. Symptoms of fibroid tumors vary among women, with some women never experiencing any symptoms at all. Women who can wait until menopause will see their fibroids shrink and disappear once their bodies stop producing estrogen. It's important that women with fibroids make sure they never take estrogen, in any form including birth control pills, since estrogen increases fibroid growth. Several treatments are currently available for uterine fibroid tumors from myomectomy and uterine artery embolization to the traditional hysterectomy.

Diagnosing vaginal bleeding after sex is usually a matter of exclusion. Anytime you experience post-coital bleeding or vaginal bleeding after sex call your doctor immediately!
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 13-08-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kdawglim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my partner used to do that too but once we used lube, she stopped bleeding
Old 16-08-2021, 09:33 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Boss is right.

Bleeding after sex is a Red Flag symptom. The patient MUST be screened for infections, cancer or pre-cancer.

You cannot ignore this symptom.
Old 16-08-2021, 01:46 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Old 18-08-2021, 11:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Is it cock too big?
Old 20-08-2021, 07:21 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Is it cock too big?
No that is not the cause. A healthy vagina will have no problems handling an Asian dick including the large ones.

However if the thread starter is a black dude with a 16" dong then all bets are off.

Old 20-08-2021, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

How come got blood means the girl ah? cannot be the kukujiao bleed?
Old 20-08-2021, 06:09 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1278 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
Boss is right.

Bleeding after sex is a Red Flag symptom. The patient MUST be screened for infections, cancer or pre-cancer.

You cannot ignore this symptom.
my fb went to KK detected HPV, Cin3, she was having lots of bleeding, and period came every 2 weeks.

needed surgery to remove the infected part

have not solved the HPV though

asked for vaccination for HPV, female doctor says its normally for young virgin girls. Doesn't seem to be the right advice
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 25-08-2021, 10:00 AM

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 10
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
my fb went to KK detected HPV, Cin3, she was having lots of bleeding, and period came every 2 weeks.

needed surgery to remove the infected part

have not solved the HPV though

asked for vaccination for HPV, female doctor says its normally for young virgin girls. Doesn't seem to be the right advice
CIN3 is one step away from cancer. Good that she went to check.

I agree that the Dr's advice on HPV vaccine sounds a bit odd. HPV vaccine is indicated for men and women 9 to 45 years old regardless of HPV infection status.

In fact I am aware of at least one study that says a HPV vaccine given to a lady with cervical cancer can reduce the risk of cancer recurrence.
Old 25-08-2021, 02:54 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post

I strongly advise getting vaccinated regardless of her current status.

Of course it would be ideal if she had received the vaccine while she was still a virgin.

However the fact remains that the vaccine protects against numerous carcinogenic strains of HPV and although she may already be infected with one or more strains that caused the current problem the vaccine will protect against possible infection by other strains in the future. It's not a perfect strategy but it does help improve the odds.

Just see a doctor and ask for the vaccine. I can't imagine any doctor turning her down.

Old 25-08-2021, 02:56 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

https://www.cancer.gov/about-cancer/...e-hpv-vaccines

What are HPV vaccines?

HPV vaccines protect against infection with human papillomaviruses (HPV). HPV is a group of more than 200 related viruses, of which more than 40 are spread through direct sexual contact. Among these, two HPV types cause genital warts, and about a dozen HPV types can cause certain types of cancer—cervical, anal, oropharyngeal, penile, vulvar, and vaginal.

Three vaccines that prevent infection with disease-causing HPV have been licensed in the United States: Gardasil, Gardasil 9, and Cervarix. Gardasil 9 has, since 2016, been the only HPV vaccine used in the United States. It prevents infection with the following nine HPV types:
  • HPV types 6 and 11, which cause 90% of genital warts (1)
  • HPV types 16 and 18, two high-risk HPVs that cause about 70% of cervical cancers and an even higher percentage of some of the other HPV-caused cancers (2–4)
  • HPV types 31, 33, 45, 52, and 58, high-risk HPVs that account for an additional 10% to 20% of cervical cancers

Cervarix prevents infection with types 16 and 18, and Gardasil prevents infection with types 6, 11, 16, and 18. Both vaccines are still used in some other countries.

Who should get HPV vaccination?

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention’s (CDC) Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) develops recommendations regarding all vaccination in the United States, including HPV vaccination. The current ACIP recommendations for HPV vaccination are (5):

Children and adults ages 9 through 26 years. HPV vaccination is routinely recommended at age 11 or 12 years; vaccination can be started at age 9 years. HPV vaccination is recommended for all persons through age 26 years who were not adequately vaccinated earlier.

Adults ages 27 through 45 years. Although the HPV vaccine is Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved to be given through age 45 years, HPV vaccination is not recommended for all adults ages 27 through 45 years.

Instead, ACIP recommends that clinicians consider discussing with their patients in this age group who were not adequately vaccinated earlier whether HPV vaccination is right for them. HPV vaccination in this age range provides less benefit because more people have already been exposed to the virus.

Persons who are pregnant. HPV vaccination should be delayed until after pregnancy, but pregnancy testing is not required before vaccination. There is no evidence that vaccination will affect a pregnancy or harm a fetus.

Old 25-08-2021, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

should males not above 45 years old be vaccinated for HPV too?

it reads that adults may already have been exposed to some strains of HPV but may also not been exposed to all strains of HPV yet. HPV vaccine may prevent genital warts, penile cancer, anal cancer, and the spread of HPV to sexual partners.
Old 26-08-2021, 07:11 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
should males not above 45 years old be vaccinated for HPV too?

it reads that adults may already have been exposed to some strains of HPV but may also not been exposed to all strains of HPV yet. HPV vaccine may prevent genital warts, penile cancer, anal cancer, and the spread of HPV to sexual partners.
I don't see any downsides to getting vaccinated. Have a talk with you doctor and if you don't like what you hear have the same discussion with a different doctor.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1