The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2021, 10:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 323 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Some story to share after went out w ML

True this.
Like bolehland NS toll use Touch N Go.
Just touch and go leave no trace behind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoya View Post
They are richer than most of us lol
For many years , I stick to one rule: I pay for the service, they provide the service. So far no drama lol.
Old 20-09-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of

I heard and saw MLs (divorcee with kid-prc,viet) had bgf relationship with married man(initially as customer) .
Always on and off with their bf ,bf kinda of addicted to their ML (gf) and will pamper them and beg to be with their ML.
Of cos ML still do their trade eg hj bj only but you never know if fj was done with right offer price unless u have CCTV on them.
Old 21-09-2021, 01:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

went earlier than expected for a massage appt and the lady haven't arrived yet, saw her pull in in an E-Class (not even a C-Class), some of these massage ladies really earn a lot ....
Old 21-09-2021, 02:44 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

And here we have some kind souls lamenting how bad a situation some of these ML's are in...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 23-09-2021, 03:06 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 0
chiongsolo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seeking opinion.

Example:
If married man with no kid earns 80 to 120k a month. No liability. Fully paid properties and cars. Have savings that can last 3 generations.

Spend 8 to 10k a month on a ML. Boyfriend and Girlfriend relationship.
ML provides whenever he needs her. Worth it?
Old 23-09-2021, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiongsolo View Post
Seeking opinion.

Example:
If married man with no kid earns 80 to 120k a month. No liability. Fully paid properties and cars. Have savings that can last 3 generations.

With that kind of money why even need to bao a ML. You will be spolit for choices with the cha bor u can bao with this kind of money. Like the FL dome 3 says the world is your oyster.
Old 23-09-2021, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1088 / Power: 16
daniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud ofdaniel6969 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Seeking opinion.

Example:

you are already at a very good position where most of singaporean dun hv it.

if you spend 8 to 10k a month to a ML i think it's not so worth it. cos u dun need to spend that much to hv one exclusive ML for you. i guess u can look for one with 5k budget and you must control within it. means if half way she say want to buy house, do this do that then u hv to say no. else u will spend another few hundred K for it as your relationship grows.

another option is you spend 8k to 10k for 2 ML. split your attention so that you wont get urself stuck w 1 ML. this is so far i feel the best option. w this option means that your feeling w them also come and go type. you wont really love them. just for lust and fun. nothing else

keep your money for your next generation and start some business that sustainable so that your next generation can enjoy it. i feel that it's more meaningful that spend few hundred K on a ML that you know u will dump her one day or she will dump u one day in next few years.

Good luck!
Old 23-09-2021, 11:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickeymouse1710 View Post
With that kind of money why even need to bao a ML. You will be spolit for choices with the cha bor u can bao with this kind of money. Like the FL dome 3 says the world is your oyster.
Thanks for sharing your opinion.
Why that ML? Its how 2 person can connect. Like finding love relationship but it wont last forever which he knows. And she might not be faithful to him and only him. So its like stuck between heart and logic.
Old 23-09-2021, 11:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 4
mickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermickeymouse1710 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Thanks for sharing your opinion.
Why that ML? Its how 2 person can connect. Like finding love relationship but it wont last forever which he knows. And she might not be faithful to him and only him. So its like stuck between heart and logic.

Cannot fault with that ...whatever makes him happy.
Like me and some bros said....cannot imagine baoing a ML then allowing her to jerk other guys dicks off and letting other guys autoroam her.
But like I said different bros different interests
Old 23-09-2021, 02:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

If u have the power then should level up the game
Why still stick to public toilet ?
Old 23-09-2021, 02:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

With this spending power you can easily get a proper mistress. Why stick to ML?
Old 23-09-2021, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 16
hoya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhoya deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Seeking opinion.

Example:

Why bao ML? This kind of money can easily bao a sg young mei mei.
The ML still working in MP and touching hundreds of dicks per mth.
To me not worth it
Old 24-09-2021, 02:15 AM
Samster

Thanks Bros for the opinions.

Firstly, age already hit 50s. So syt is out. Cannot connect. Frequency don't match. Like father and daughter's classmate relationship. Personally not into it. Even thou no children.

Yes. Did thought of getting a sg local girlfriend. But the sg girls encountered cannot provide the emotional feeling that is required. Haiz. Only this specified ML. But one day she will need to go back China. So loneliness will be the results. Depressing.
Old 24-09-2021, 02:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 214 / Power: 9
ForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring SamsterForSomeFun is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Thanks Bros for the opinions.

Firstly, age already hit 50s. So syt is out. Cannot connect. Frequency don't match. Like father and daughter's classmate relationship. Personally not into it. Even thou no children.

Yes. Did thought of getting a sg local girlfriend. But the sg girls encountered cannot provide the emotional feeling that is required. Haiz. Only this specified ML. But one day she will need to go back China. So loneliness will be the results. Depressing.
Skills are rare. Looks that you dig are rare. Connection? Even rarer. I say do what makes you happy.
Old 24-09-2021, 04:05 AM
Samster

Thanks Bro.

Found happiness now but it will not have happily ever after ending.
Always thought and taught oneself will never fall for a ML.
Looked into the mirror and saw failure. Never before made rhe right decision in a relationship. Decades ago and today. Totally torn now. If end it now, sorrow kicks in. Eventually this relationship will end, once again result is sorrow. Only matter of time. Sometimes....

Evny those who found love. Cherish it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1