The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 31-10-2020, 04:51 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 184 / Power: 0
CITY224 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCITY224 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Latest update

So that's why those FLs only come out between 8-11pm?
Because they know their okt will start checking on them after 11pm?
Old 31-10-2020, 06:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 37 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5539 / Power: 6
seaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond reputeseaman123 has a reputation beyond repute

No one goes out in the evening. They only go out for lunch, groceries and DSC clinic, that's it.
No FL job, otherwise send back home.
Old 01-11-2020, 07:46 PM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 12
Suksanwangert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by seaman123 View Post
Can you give more details please? Sent back home together with other WL and why?
Many Thanks
AV decide to send all the girls back to thailand because of illegal activities involve wl. When I was at airport with her, she also spotted other girls that came with her to sg. Anyway the next flight with wl is on nov 6. You want can go airport and kaypoh. Should be t3 SQ.
Old 05-11-2020, 09:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

End of An Era

Ruyi of 1658A and Bo Bo of 16W15 left us this morning. Jixiang of 1658A and An Qiao of 16W15 left earlier.

According to grapevine, Ruyi, our plastic girl advertised in FL Dome 2 and was caught by AV.

These 4 girls provided good services and Jixiang was my favorite and I could not meet her after 26 March other than exchanging webchat messages once in a while. I also enjoyed the service of An Qiao and had my last shot on 23 March.

All the best to them!
Old 05-11-2020, 11:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
xbonkster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

If WL get caught doing FL outside, straight deport back. But GL cannot open. So how are these ladies going to survive with their daily expenses? What logic. I dont think they can obtain any other means of income

With GL closed, of course vice is going to pop out everywhere. What does AV expect? Ya of course you wanna control vice but surely these law-abiding WLs didn't want this either when you give them no other choice for 7+ months already. Dont understand why this govt cannot think rationally and logically but trying so hard to maintain a clean slate. The cure cannot be worse than the illness itself.

The worst part is no indication of any timeframe of GL reopening. Same goes for nightlife, KTVs which are all dying. Just keep waiting and waiting with no end in sight. Only know how to use ambiguous words and so irresolute and no balls when it comes to announcement about reopening.
Old 06-11-2020, 12:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
sundial is Cool - loads of Potential

Govt trying to regain back GL to unlock the property value where the brothels close as no biz.
So this is the best reason to do now.
Need to fill the 60Bn hole treat they gave out
Spa we all know what’s goes on behind the close door continues to flourish
Old 08-11-2020, 01:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 15
jacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud ofjacky43 has much to be proud of
Red face Re: Latest update

8 mths allreally. Perhaps WLs and FLs who are PR can manage retail stores @market place. This morning i observed a Thai lady selling clothings at market place.

For me i support this idea till we move into new normal. At least the girls stuck here can earn a living. Still. It is a tough biz compare to their former one. And former biz made alot of $. However, this is an honest job.
Old 08-11-2020, 03:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jacky43 View Post
8 mths allreally. Perhaps WLs and FLs who are PR can manage retail stores @market place. This morning i observed a Thai lady selling clothings at market place.

For me i support this idea till we move into new normal. At least the girls stuck here can earn a living. Still. It is a tough biz compare to their former one. And former biz made alot of $. However, this is an honest job.
Most if not all Vietnamese KTV hostesses have converted to FL whores ... The D3 VPremium OKT is charging $260/280 per pop. However, if you go direct, it is around $170-200 per pop only. Please don’t ask me how ... learn to be more resourceful ... 😊😉

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 08-11-2020 at 06:50 PM.
Old 08-11-2020, 04:38 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -19 / Power: 0
kitano is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Most if not all Vietnamese KTV hostesses convert to FL whores ... The D3 VPremium OKT is charging $260/280 per pop. However, if you go direct, it is around $170-200 per pop only. Please don’t ask me how ... learn to be more resourceful ... 😊😉
Bro, I can’t resist ask how 😂 can share some hint?
Old 08-11-2020, 07:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by astone91 View Post
Fucking depressing how they can tell people life is gonna be like this until early 2022 and people just take it.
taking it is better than what is happening in Europe now, life totally changed now.

get FB and treat FB well for releasing ...
Old 08-11-2020, 07:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Most if not all Vietnamese KTV hostesses have converted to FL whores ... The D3 VPremium OKT is charging $260/280 per pop. However, if you go direct, it is around $170-200 per pop only. Please don’t ask me how ... learn to be more resourceful ... ����
good business for VPremium, 1 pop $90, and now business dam good

Last edited by CumExplorer; 08-11-2020 at 08:01 PM.
Old 08-11-2020, 11:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
good business for VPremium, 1 pop $90, and now business dam good
VPremium has artificially inflated the market value of the Vietnamese whores with his unjustifiably huge cut. 😜

Businesses that cannot be resumed in phase 2 or even 3, gov grant is offered to allow this particular group of businesses to be pivoted to other sectors or totally exit for good. So these Vietnamese hostesses in a way are doing what is in line with the government advocation though it may not be seen as legal. 🤣😀😃

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-11-2020, 03:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
limbehkalikong is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
VPremium has artificially inflated the market value of the Vietnamese whores with his unjustifiably huge cut. 😜

Businesses that cannot be resumed in phase 2 or even 3, gov grant is offered to allow this particular group of businesses to be pivoted to other sectors or totally exit for good. So these Vietnamese hostesses in a way are doing what is in line with the government advocation though it may not be seen as legal. 🤣😀😃
But vpremium don’t allow newcomers to use their service leh..
Old 09-11-2020, 03:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 797 / Power: 5
Limping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to beholdLimping is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by CumExplorer View Post
taking it is better than what is happening in Europe now, life totally changed now.

get FB and treat FB well for releasing ...

Europe still locked down, is it?
Old 10-11-2020, 03:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 23
edkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to beholdedkoh2000 is a splendid one to behold

Our local FL business is now very good.

$300 even for a auntie in the 40s.

That is 2 happy sessions with a GL xmm.

Not opening only encourage more FL activities.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1