The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 10-08-2020, 12:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 188 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3471 / Power: 21
helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute
Lactating FL/ML?

Seriously looking for lactating ML/FL. Will pay good money for it. This is one of the items on my bucket list. Thanks.

Anyone with contact please PM me.
Old 11-08-2020, 02:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 297 / Power: 16
satoshi81 is one of the Best!satoshi81 is one of the Best!satoshi81 is one of the Best!
Re: Lactating FL/ML?

wua..this is like super rare...pls do share...
Old 18-04-2021, 03:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 13
Richiefat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just meet a ml
But she near the end stage
But still will have some milk squeeze out🥰
Nice find
Hope she don’t stop that fast
Will be going again🤣
Old 18-04-2021, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2961 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5711 / Power: 8
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

I know a lactating tuanehneh. Haha! Not difficult to find. Not sure whether still got milk. Suck for a while liao
Old 18-04-2021, 06:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 327 / Power: 12
spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!spitfire71 is one of the Best!

eeeyew... to be that's so gross
Old 19-04-2021, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 16
chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
I know a lactating tuanehneh. Haha! Not difficult to find. Not sure whether still got milk. Suck for a while liao
Who who mind share ?
Old 19-04-2021, 05:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 181 / Power: 14
RoyalKnight is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRoyalKnight is a Helpful and Caring Samster

double d right ? lol

Quote:
Old 20-04-2021, 12:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2342 / Power: 18
sicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond reputesicklymicky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalKnight View Post
double d right ? lol
Are we referring to the same ML?

With tattoo on chest?

Hers are enhanced though. Not my cup of tea. And she changes her workplace every few days, a bit difficult to track down.

I don't think I am at liberty to provide her contact.
Old 20-04-2021, 06:03 AM
Samster

chanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant futurechanster has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sicklymicky View Post
Are we referring to the same ML?

With tattoo on chest?

Hers are enhanced though. Not my cup of tea. And she changes her workplace every few days, a bit difficult to track down.

I don't think I am at liberty to provide her contact.
Oh that one .. very expensive though .. wonder how old is she
Old 20-04-2021, 08:59 AM
Samster

helmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond reputehelmsley has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanster View Post
Oh that one .. very expensive though .. wonder how old is she
Just tried her recently again. My second time. She texted me to visit her at her new place along RV road. Wouldn’t rtf for sure. Service is mediocre and her places she works at dont give me good vibes.

She still has plenty of milk for sure. Though the milk drinking is enjoyable, I’m quite turned off by her commercial attitude and that tattoo on her chest. No GFE feel for sure.

Please don’t ask me for her contact as it was intro to me by another bro. Go search the forum for the contact. Thanks.
Old 20-04-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 23
Zzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud ofZzz59 has much to be proud of

This lady has been changing her workplace almost weekly. Am surprised she still producing milk after so long.
Old 20-04-2021, 10:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 62 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 965 / Power: 20
daring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to beholddaring70 is a splendid one to behold

maybe she realized that the milk supply is a major selling point. i have yet to visit her since her days at people's park
Old 20-04-2021, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
Just tried her recently again. My second time. She texted me to visit her at her new place along RV road. Wouldn’t rtf for sure. Service is mediocre and her places she works at dont give me good vibes.

She still has plenty of milk for sure. Though the milk drinking is enjoyable, I’m quite turned off by her commercial attitude and that tattoo on her chest. No GFE feel for sure.

Please don’t ask me for her contact as it was intro to me by another bro. Go search the forum for the contact. Thanks.
Wonder how old is she ... she told me she 25 but the look doesn’t look like it
Old 20-04-2021, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3417 / Power: 21
funny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond reputefunny4sg has a reputation beyond repute

She should be in her 30s. Kid is nearly 2 years old.
When I met her at Jalan Besar area a few months ago, she gave demo and I saw milk squirting out just like that. Offered me $20 to drink, but I told her next time.

Her current joint is now along the MRT purple line.

** Disclaimer : I am just an old uncle walking around the entire Singapore and to share my different experiences. I am not advertising nor paid to advertise for any particular joint or ML. **

Quote:
Old 21-04-2021, 10:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hahaha 25?! More like 35

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1