The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
formidable

Old 11-10-2021, 09:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 524 / Power: 16
jikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of lightjikikoh is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Macpherson bustop

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Thanks bro for the contact

Here comes my FR…

Smsed her at noon for available appt. She replied she is free at 230pm. When the time drew near, sms her i will be late (3pm) as i need to send urgent office email last minute.
She hurried me as she got another appt at 430pm. Reached the place at 250pm after driving roundabout as I not sure of the new location.
Ample parking space and food outlet,two mrt nearby
Sms her when i reached.

First Impression(7.5-8.5/10)
I push open the door, i saw a pleasant lady with a shy smile(with moderate makeup,nice alluring perfume simliar to nu ren wei-vixen smell oops).
Agree that she is not a looker . Her looks does grow on me though and i begin to feel at ease with her at once.
She ask if i taken shower and told her I just about to take a quick shower. She thought I fly her aeroplane as there is last min appt in the same time slot after me.

The Massage Proper 1(9.5/10)(auto roam allow)
I jumped onto the bed with back facing up and head down on the pillow.
This lady has strength and knows her stuff, massaging my aching areas and could tell that she goes to the point just suan& shoik enough . She stop on every acuspot, press deeply down and rotate deeply, All through, she applied enough strength.Starting back first, from shoulder,arms,elbow,fingers, to waist, then butt,ass,calf,feet,toe(crack crack). Then front, and repeats.

The Massage Proper 2 (9.5/10)(auto roam allow)
The back /front repeats again with oil massage apply this time.
She apply oil on my body and warm up and start back then front all over again. SUPER KUNG FU.Follow by short haidilaoyue, makes my ass perk up for her smooths hands.
Hai di lao yue :shiok

Attitude & Service(9/10)
I am able to “click” with her quite well and we have a short chat before i fell asleep/faint from her gungho. Time to time, she ask me whether her strength is too hard or too soft. I can take more strength but din ask cos know she is tired.

Seduction, Sensuality & Sexy Specials(8/10)(auto roam,sucktit allow)
Throughout the duration of at least 60-70 mins (seem like 90min to me) of serious massage,she dimmed all lights.
She start to take off her top and her boobs are pretty big with nice rounded nipples.Good to grab too. Love them!!! ,follow by JG BM HJ ,it was sensual and seductive.

jua gen: sensual ,stimulation, buah ta han (know her stuff)
Moaning: seems no fake, tempting enough to want bonk her
Fingering: no cos she “shy”(if u know what i mean)

BM (8/10)- abit short else it is great
Her boobs lightly “painted” my front body only including my hard one and the feeling is acceptably out of heaven, special and sensual. Her body skin is smooth and her facial & eyes feature is so sweet.
Caress& kiss her body and face while she BM me.

FJ or BJ : not on the menu.
Frenching :i know is not allowed.(Maybe yes for RTF customer,hee)
GFE:8/10

Conclusion
After the whole session,we bath individually before she give me a head/shoulder massage on the bed. My shoulder ache(due to last nite sleeping position) disappear liao!

She is worth a try especially if you are into a good massage and some sensual specials to perk you up.
Better hurry as she may be leaving trade soon. So bro,do jiap pa(hurry).

Rates
Name: Niko
Massage/Specials: TN/HDLY/JG/BM/HJ
Boobs:C,petite i look, devilish figure
RTM: Yes

https://i.ibb.co/7gX6mDV/IMG-20210713-125349.jpg

Share please
Old 12-10-2021, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
sonyki deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by jikikoh View Post
Share please
Can share contacts with damage ? Tqvm
Old 13-10-2021, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
mguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Here comes my FR…

Smsed her at noon for available appt. She replied she is free at 230pm. When the time drew near, sms her i will be late (3pm) as i need to send urgent office email last minute.
She hurried me as she got another appt at 430pm. Reached the place at 250pm after driving roundabout as I not sure of the new location.
Sms her when i reached.

I push open the door, i saw a pleasant lady with a shy smile(with moderate makeup,nice alluring perfume simliar to nu ren wei-vixen smell oops).
Agree that she is not a looker . Her looks does grow on me though and i begin to feel at ease with her at once.
She ask if i taken shower and told her I just about to take a quick shower. She thought I fly her aeroplane as there is last min appt in the same time slot after me.

This lady has strength and knows her stuff, massaging my aching areas and could tell that she goes to the point just suan& shoik enough . She stop on every acuspot, press deeply down and rotate deeply, All through, she applied enough strength.Starting back first, from shoulder,arms,elbow,fingers, to waist, then butt,ass,calf,feet,toe(crack crack). Then front, and repeats.

She apply oil on my body and warm up and start back then front all over again. SUPER KUNG FU.Follow by short haidilaoyue, makes my ass perk up for her smooths hands.

Attitude & Service(9/10)
I am able to “click” with her quite well and we have a short chat before i fell asleep/faint from her gungho. Time to time, she ask me whether her strength is too hard or too soft. I can take more strength but din ask cos know she is tired.

Throughout the duration of at least 60-70 mins (seem like 90min to me) of serious massage,she dimmed all lights.
She start to take off her top and her boobs are pretty big with nice rounded nipples.Good to grab too. Love them!!! ,follow by JG BM HJ ,it was sensual and seductive.

Her boobs lightly “painted” my front body only including my hard one and the feeling is acceptably out of heaven, special and sensual. Her body skin is smooth and her facial & eyes feature is so sweet.

Conclusion
After the whole session,we bath individually before she give me a head/shoulder massage on the bed. My shoulder ache(due to last nite sleeping position) disappear liao!

She is worth a try especially if you are into a good massage and some sensual specials to perk you up.

Rates

Bro can share contact and damage?
Old 14-10-2021, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
StressBall deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro, can share contact and damage? thank you
Old 15-10-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 732 / Power: 21
elflord is a splendid one to beholdelflord is a splendid one to beholdelflord is a splendid one to beholdelflord is a splendid one to beholdelflord is a splendid one to beholdelflord is a splendid one to beholdelflord is a splendid one to behold

hi there, could you share contact with me ? Thanks so much
Old 15-10-2021, 02:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 892 / Power: 11
kino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to beholdkino is a splendid one to behold

can share contact with me ?
Old 15-10-2021, 07:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
testboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro, can share contact? Thanks
Old 19-10-2021, 07:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Egoman83 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
My previous Niko FR below for those who want to have sneak peek (:
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.p...4#post20736894

Rates
Name: Niko 妮可
Here is her PROTRAY(Niko 妮可 写真集)in 3D

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/emb...bFPrBlc&loop=1

Contact Numbers Criteria
For those of you who are interested, kindly PM me and please be patient as i am quite busy but i promise to reply you within 48 hours at the latest . I am not her okt nor agent and i just wanna share a gem specially for all who are into excellent massage, big boobs, warm service, good attitude and that something sensual from a non syt and devlish model figure lady...

Newbies or low rep points need not apply. No number collectors and please be quick. She might not be in this for long. Please post FR once you have engaged her services. Sorry for this long winded FR and hope you enjoyed reading.
Hi bro, can share contact and dmg? TIA
Old 19-10-2021, 08:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 6
2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!2ndcoming is one of the Best!

Hi bro can share contact and dmg?
Old 26-10-2021, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Geogeo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anybody knows if Tina is still here?
Old 26-10-2021, 12:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
illusionerx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Here comes my FR…

Sms her when i reached.

Attitude & Service(9/10)

Conclusion

Rates

Care to share bro?
Old 26-10-2021, 12:52 PM
Samster (eP)

Quoted: 179 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1364 / Power: 16
jaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud ofjaxel82 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geogeo View Post
Anybody knows if Tina is still here?
haven't seen tina in a long time, anyone knows what happen?
Old 26-10-2021, 06:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Hilux is Cool - loads of Potential
Hi Kindly PM Contact Thanks
Old 31-10-2021, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1494 / Power: 20
hock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud ofhock19 has much to be proud of

There used to have a girl by the name of Betty working in one of the SpAs there some years back. Then she went to around lavender area. Anyone knows whether she still working in this line and where she is now??
Old 31-10-2021, 09:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 86 / Power: 4
Wanker93 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:

Here comes my FR…

Sms her when i reached.

Attitude & Service(9/10)

Conclusion

Rates

Hi bro’! Can share the contact with me too! Thanks bro!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1