The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
Smallheadrules

Old 08-10-2021, 08:42 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

The new girl YY from J* not bad, u guys should try.. her butt damn fine! 😏

Last edited by JizFries; 29-10-2021 at 07:45 AM.
Old 08-10-2021, 10:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 292 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JizFries View Post
The new girl YY from J* not bad, u guys should try.. can nego 4g roaming at the butt area, her butt damn fine! 😏
Then must surely walk behind her when going up the stairs sometimes I wish the way up can be longer lol
Old 08-10-2021, 01:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 12
lebronjames23 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried those not ang pai ML inJQ before? Can pm me to share if you don’t mind. Thx
Old 08-10-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
NaughtBoy88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

JQ spa good?
Old 08-10-2021, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1221 / Power: 12
JizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud ofJizFries has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebronjames23 View Post
Anyone tried those not ang pai ML inJQ before? Can pm me to share if you don’t mind. Thx
Can try YY if u want.. skills not bad, friendly, butt damn nice..
Old 10-10-2021, 03:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future

Blk 123 there seems just open a small massage shop, peep inside saw like have have 2~3 massage chair and probably 2 massage bed (with curtains) type)

1 of the ml look quite chio, didn’t get to try that shop yet…
Old 11-10-2021, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 23
alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!

How about M*** at J* spa? Photo looks very chio but then again photos not always real. So the angpai there is just XX?
Old 11-10-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2340 / Power: 19
NorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond reputeNorthGuy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sipeklong View Post
Blk 123 there seems just open a small massage shop, peep inside saw like have have 2~3 massage chair and probably 2 massage bed (with curtains) type)

1 of the ml look quite chio, didn’t get to try that shop yet…
It's related to Summer at Sembawang road. Curtain joint and need to take $68 package.
Old 11-10-2021, 10:41 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1044 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -54 / Power: 0
MaxTea has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
It's related to Summer at Sembawang road. Curtain joint and need to take $68 package.
this summer is it next to the pet shop? quite open along the road side... walkby before to eat nasi lemak but feel going in'
Old 11-10-2021, 03:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 525 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1744 / Power: 19
wahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant futurewahhero has a brilliant future

yes, related to the spa near chong pang nasi lemak...tried one of the Malaysian girl...
entrance:$68
service : $50/$70
cons: shared toilet, no privacy (can hear the hj sound next bed), next to 24hrs laundry
pros: magnetic front door lock, counter needs to lock/unlock for you to come in...
RTM: unlikely...
Old 11-10-2021, 03:47 PM
Samster(Big Donor)Premium

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 833 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120030 / Power: 180
sgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond reputesgpiggybank has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
yes, related to the spa near chong pang nasi lemak...tried one of the Malaysian girl...
cons: shared toilet, no privacy (can hear the hj sound next bed), next to 24hrs laundry
pros: magnetic front door lock, counter needs to lock/unlock for you to come in...
All their shop like this one need unlock door. Their 2nd newly opened shop at chong pang view blk 12* also default charge you $68 and I ask $50 and they say no $50.....since new shop and I try. 50 is roaming outside and 70 is inside. Same with curtain design and common toliet. ML have 1 PRC, 2 VIET and 1 Malay. I ask the ML why min 68..she say have 50 but cannot HJ....why counter tell me dun have...quite dishonest and the counter lady looks pretty but dam cocky look. When talk dun even look at u....

Waiting for 1000 cycles to return favor. Naka_Timo, Swagelock, SureScore, powerkid, SureScore, loneyheart, Rasta Marley, smoky7, hamsapkwai, kick_ass, andrew101, devilchan78,jay.lay,Kalv,CoCK ShoCk,Jay Chou
Old 11-10-2021, 04:14 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by wahhero View Post
the front reception with a sofa and the door are glass door right? wanted to go in but hesitat
Old 12-10-2021, 01:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 372 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
sipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant futuresipeklong has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthGuy View Post
Oic. $68 package probably better than those need $89 package
Old 12-10-2021, 08:15 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Rosx spa more expensive
Old 12-10-2021, 10:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 23
alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!alloyz is one of the Best!

Quote:
So whether the price difference is worth the ml services and attitude and privacy
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1