The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica, Jezel

Old 09-07-2021, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Ggecko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tankawen View Post
Wah, is BDJ so chio until so many kind bros kena her gongtao? Thought there were early reviews in the past hinting that she was a baby elephant.
Full-grown elephant then
Old 09-07-2021, 07:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

She seems to be enjoying a high maintenance life on social media though .
Old 09-07-2021, 08:20 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 13
iphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond reputeiphone1s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becky View Post
She seems to be enjoying a high maintenance life on social media though .
Bro, can pm me her social media?
Old 09-07-2021, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
MrMartino deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Glad that more bros are coming out to shed light on this issue and this will serve as a reminder that we should not give in too much into our feelings, we are here for fun, stress relive and should keep it that way. Hope one day we can get back what is due, otherwise have to take it as a expensive lesson for us to cherish our money and not anyhow loan. Have a safe and fun weekend everybody.
Old 10-07-2021, 11:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
UqeYwjP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wudingfok View Post
Any bros tried lindy can give fr?
Good looking pre-milf, chatty and friendly like office colleague, bubbly and big natural boobs as advertised. Helped me took shower and started blowing in bathroom. Service wise good, just body is not my type (I like slim or petite one), but if you like busty lady, worth a try.
Old 10-07-2021, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Ggecko deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

No matter how good the intentions, don’t think loaning money ever ends up well, especially for the lender. Almost always, the girl will have some sob story or urgent need for funds for some emergency.

However in the end, they will always fail to deliver, whether to pay back or to return in kind. So don’t lend. Speaking from many years of experience here.

If you really empathise with the girl and feel like you want to help, just gift them the money. Less grief that way.

That said, stay far away from serial cheats and scammers.
Old 10-07-2021, 04:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 7
CL16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyCL16 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

As one of the brothers mentioned before, never visit the same FLs for more than 3 times, as repetitive visits to the same person can make it habitual and possibly develop dependency and feelings toward them. We are all here for our personal reason and but definitely not for finding a soulmate isn’t? So just do the deed and leave, no hard feelings if there are brothers who find it otherwise or any FLs who always strive to give their best to retain regulars. 🙏🏻 Don’t zap me for saying all this, already in -ve zone. Any brothers who can add points to help me out of the zone is appreciated 🙏🏻
Old 10-07-2021, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 92 / Power: 0
UqeYwjP deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by UqeYwjP View Post
Good looking pre-milf, chatty and friendly like office colleague, bubbly and big natural boobs as advertised. Helped me took shower and started blowing in bathroom. Service wise good, just body is not my type (I like slim or petite one), but if you like busty lady, worth a try.
Sorry my bad, old liao a little memory loss. She didn't blow me in bathroom, just started frenching. Don't want to give false hope.
Old 11-07-2021, 04:29 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
JasonW is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Anyone has tried SG Angels?
Old 12-07-2021, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
regimenpm deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

anyone tried Pearl of Orient? Dont seem to have any FRs from any bros
Old 12-07-2021, 03:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 335 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 956 / Power: 22
Bobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to beholdBobby8881 is a splendid one to behold

A lot of agents advertising via TELEGRAM. No / limited photos posted on SBF. New trend?
Old 13-07-2021, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1866 / Power: 19
KinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant futureKinJioKar has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jankai View Post
Any bros can recommend a good FL?

Very new to the scene, tried 2 FLs so far but still feel disappointed. I figured I should ask for recommendations instead of going commando and burning money...
You just have to keep trying. My like and your like different leh. You like sea hum, I like LaLa
Old 13-07-2021, 01:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
assky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jcash View Post
U tried Rachel or her fren? I saw she posted photo of her fren on wechat . That one really chio..
Does her friend have her own thread on sbf
Old 13-07-2021, 08:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 90 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 501 / Power: 6
Yohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of lightYohama is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jankai View Post
Any bros can recommend a good FL?

Very new to the scene, tried 2 FLs so far but still feel disappointed. I figured I should ask for recommendations instead of going commando and burning money...
Confirm got some hit or miss. Must see luck or you can look through people FR before booking.
Old 13-07-2021, 09:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10305 / Power: 14
Zeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond reputeZeith has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinJioKar View Post
You just have to keep trying. My like and your like different leh. You like sea hum, I like LaLa
+10 for exchange

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1