The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 07-05-2016, 08:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1405 / Power: 16
hawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud ofhawkeye007 has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Bad news, but the ticket cost is still worth to have the opportunity to spend the journey time with that LOVELY hostess dressed with her long batik dress.
Actually the hostesses stopped following the ferries for quite a few months already... Now they only welcome you when you arrive or depart at harborbay... They also man the VIP lounge at harborbay, for those on biz class seats departing from harborbay...

But for me, the 10 bucks top up is still worth it for the trip to harborbay because it guarantees that I clear immigration within 5 mins instead of 30-45mins when the ferry is full...

Yes, a couple of them are lovely indeed...! My fave Horizon hostess is Azizah...
Old 07-05-2016, 09:19 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -30 / Power: 0
Ojekbtm is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post
Actually the hostesses stopped following the ferries for quite a few months already... Now they only welcome you when you arrive or depart at harborbay... They also man the VIP lounge at harborbay, for those on biz class seats departing from harborbay...

But for me, the 10 bucks top up is still worth it for the trip to harborbay because it guarantees that I clear immigration within 5 mins instead of 30-45mins when the ferry is full...

Yes, a couple of them are lovely indeed...! My fave Horizon hostess is Azizah...
They are indeed very pretty and their figure always give me a hard on when returning ... They are so curvy why not work as air stewardess ? More income
Old 07-05-2016, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 10
manicals deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanicals deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evolver View Post
thk u,can also check wit u how much will prc & viet cost in batam?
Not many goes batam for prc gals unless they reli too much $ & just wan to try for novelty reason. They were cater more for prc businessmen in batam. They usually cost abt $350 & up in batam ktv which is much expensive than sg & at a lower service level.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandy4u2016 View Post
I m going tomorrow Batam 1 st visit planning to take massage at Kings
Any nearby place to Formosa
Bro,u will have to read the link below

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpost.p...postcount=1460

if u cannot read,nobody can help u. Be it here or any thread.

Have a good trip
Old 07-05-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 99 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2596 / Power: 11
MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandfather View Post
staircase come up straight away the 2 room?
piglet & winston stay that one too
they no complain to a/c and wifi.
i think batam one they only svc the a/c when pple complain, pump gas only when pple complain again after svc.
Yes....it is either one of them. Think one was the 200k room.
I took the 220k room.
That time I stay, aircon n wifi (super strong!!...can even get at the cafe while having bf) no complains.
Only thing is not so clean floor and mosquitoes.
They do have the floor mat that time...but it was dirty n trapped with black hairs....
Very "gau wei"....so I didnt want to stay there again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ojekbtm View Post
They are indeed very pretty and their figure always give me a hard on when returning ... They are so curvy why not work as air stewardess ? More income
I guess their work is more relaxing than air stewardess.

Somemore now no need follow ferries.....lagi relax.

If lucky, can hit jackpot with VIP customers....I saw some Japs with golf clubs.....
Old 07-05-2016, 01:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2805 / Power: 9
fde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond reputefde83 has a reputation beyond repute

Im coming down "tight" pussies in batam. Im coming down soon. #sarcasm #mrknowitall #imnotinFB
Old 07-05-2016, 01:28 PM
Samster

MiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond reputeMiG27 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, Batam joints not crowded at all in fact lesser business on the contrary. You get all the attention and can get blurred by too much sweet talk

Octopus was the exception ... Atlanta I felt like a SVIP including ferry on way up

I also heard it is mayhem returning back to Singapore Harborfront.
Thanks....

Once again, it intrigues me....
Well aware of the impact of Msia/SG public holidays....didnt know the impact of Indo holidays.

So....hope can get feedbacks base on summary below

Sinkie Public Holidays Long weekends
- Jam at HBF to Batam and Batam to HBF (Sinkie customers)
- Hot chicks taken up fast at joints
- Jam at BCS mall area

Msia Public Holidays Long weekends
- Hot chicks taken up fast at joints.

Indon Public Holidays Long weekends.
- Jam at HBF to Batam and Batam to HBF (Indon customers?)
Old 07-05-2016, 01:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MovingTarget View Post
If fate allowed, we can go to recce this place together. My next recce target this month is Panbil area.
Maybe June or July where it is more quiet in the Batam cheonging scene due to school holiday and Ramadan month. In the event if fate didnt allow it,we can still share notes here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
i serious hasn't knwn any1 physically paying 500k for ST & 1.5 juta for LT b4 in btm.
Come to think of it,no one who joined me to Batam (be it 1st timer or not) has ever paid that price yet.

Hopefully it wont become a norm in the near future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iicycold View Post
I tink i'm beginning to like btm's hair salons. Looking fwd to u turning it dirty.
I am also looking to that. But i am sure its just pure luck on what i have found. Most hair salon in Batam were still clean. It would however be easier to try to turn clean massage places dirty,hehehe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
In house MP, Expensive and less choice.
You dont Need to use that, as you're in the MPs jungle, that most MP in that area, allows their girl to go to your room.
I have been eyeing at this hotel for almost 2 years and in this nearly 2 years,i must say i talk quite a bit of this place...always dont have the chance to try the place (except via friends who stayed there). Thats why this coming few month's Batam trip,i am trying to be as alone as possible so i can really venture and dwell.

Each targeted hotel will take me at least 2 to 3 trips to dwell in. Cannot say i go once or twice and i start praising or condemn a place. Applies to anywhere too. If anything,anyone or any place is all bad but no good or the other way around with all good and no bad...almost 100% something not right somewhere.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
These are just a warming up b4 Ramadan.
Next month they might attack entertainment area at the same time
Collect angpao for Hari raya.
That why some playground have their annual shut down for a month.
Hence constant update with one another is good. I almost forgotten of their "attack" on entertainment places during those time. (thank you for reminding)

I am planning....like what i did for my Batam CNY tripsss. Coming May trip will be more about planning for the Ramadan month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyingarrow View Post
Some got, some don't have.
Thanks for the info,may i ask the last time you stayed in,does your room have a see-through toilet? How was your overall feel in this hotel (and its room)?

Thank you.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 07-05-2016, 02:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
SibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSibeiNew is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thank you bro Nono

Bro Sibeinew , you maka me so horny want to go there now

Kings : Can I ask fully strip as in fully nude no bra no panties ? Or only topless ? Or strip but with panties and maybe bra on ?

Nb : i reckon your gal must Have killer looks with devilish figure , yes ? May I ask what time she left ?

Envy those who are there now
Very sorry for the late reply , I'm so busy with work after returning to SG. Sorry to read that your trip isn't so good.

Kings: initally she just removed with undergarments left but I'm a season shooter so I will tahan to see more hence I requested her to fully remove all and she's ok with it.

My girl at NB has a good taut body with no fats and average B+ firm boobs. I'm still missing that pair of boobs when I'm back , it feels so much like my ex poly gf's. Her looks are average thou not those super looker types , those indo chinese girls we met leaves her pale in comparison and she realised that too , her lack of confidence could be seen when I'm observing her. I'm already contented with a good figure and decent look(bonking time I will usually dimmed lights anyway and I also not bringing them back to see parents lol) This particular one from NB "likes" me alot hence she only left when I woke her up if not she will just continue sleeping. Happens on both times I booked her.(or I should say she's not so eager to earn money)

I have sometime to say about tight pussies too haha , I've encountered both tight and the not so loose ones before on different girls from different joints , cannot say totally don't have lah Largely also depend on the age group of girls you picked , can't be expecting Milf with tight one right lol , younger SSYT has a better "chance" of being real tight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiG27 View Post

I guess their work is more relaxing than air stewardess.

Somemore now no need follow ferries.....lagi relax.

If lucky, can hit jackpot with VIP customers....I saw some Japs with golf clubs.....
I took their vip everytime I board horizon , when it was still $6 but has never seen the stewardess once , out of the 3 times.

I also met a group of about 7 Japanese men at the Formosa lobby but without golf clubs thou haha.

Quote:
Thanks....

Well aware of the impact of Msia/SG public holidays....didnt know the impact of Indo holidays.

Sinkie Public Holidays Long weekends
- Jam at HBF to Batam and Batam to HBF (Sinkie customers)
- Hot chicks taken up fast at joints
- Jam at BCS mall area

Msia Public Holidays Long weekends
- Hot chicks taken up fast at joints.

The girl I booked from New Berry just texted me that she's visiting SG also for 3 days shopping holiday

Makes me feel like skipping May's trip with so many holidays on-going be it in SG or batam.
Old 07-05-2016, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Sochaipom deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnkhb View Post

Ya Bros, but I kena before during weekend. The crew open up the both the vip and normal queue at the same team once reach harbour Bay. It's was like "wu shuo nan yang" scene sia.... If that case really not worth to pay for the vip fees. Please correct me if I'm wrong
Old 07-05-2016, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 9
Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!Humlea is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sochaipom View Post
The crew open up the both the vip and normal queue at the same team once reach harbour Bay. It's was like "wu shuo nan yang" scene sia....
Yes... I kena twice... each in vip and eco... of course I happy when I'm in eco... both times are on weekdays. During vip time the feeling was like... pay extra $8 for what?
Old 07-05-2016, 03:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 14
flyingarrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post

Thanks for the info,may i ask the last time you stayed in,does your room have a see-through toilet? How was your overall feel in this hotel (and its room)?

Thank you.
Stay at Godes for a quite few times, latest was somewhere late last year.

Location wise: behind The Hills Batam, got 2 massage places (along the walk to nagoya hills mall, both got special). Not near any booking joints.

Room (superior, 2nd cheapest): no carpet. Relatively clean, got mini fridge, safe. Roughly the same as Biz hotel (moderate room) but more budget feel.

Toilet: no partition/curtain for shower. I got a corner room (windows facing a school?, no see through) but the one next to it have.

Wifi: somtimes strong, sometimes weak.

Reception don't know much English. Breakfast was much simpler compare to biz hotel.
Old 07-05-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SibeiNew View Post
Took early batamfast ferry , ferry was FULL but stamping passport was a breeze. Hooked up with my driver and head to Formosa for my room check in and exchanged money at haihai for 9700idr/1. Checked in at 11am.
Why change at Hai Hai when opposite formosa (or around that area) has a range of money changer to compare? I remember seeing the rate on that date in this thread was about 9790/SGD or something.

Quote:
Hotel feels very homely , air freshener in the lift is a little too strong haha.
Yea,i think so too,but the air freshner inside the lift was new. It only appears in the lift few months ago.

Quote:
Was given 3rd level. A baby cockroach welcomed me in the bathtub the moment I stepped into the toilet and that's all the bad about it.
Did you take selfie with it? Hehehe...sorry,just a joke. Did you take a photo of it. Cockroaches photo in hotel room is very useful,hehehe... (at least to me..hehehe...)

Quote:
The rest were all positives. I'm so happy about the Wifi there , don't need to even need to log on and super strong signals.(Try hotel 89's wifi and get pissed of by it) , everything is simply available there as stated by bro nono
No dove suit...no sewing kit...just curious if you like the in-room air freshener?

Its the 1st time i see a hotel that fix an air freshener in the room where one sleeps in,hehehe...and its timed to start spraying once every hour or 2.

Quote:
Put down my stuff and went up to Kings massage to try it out , took girl number 1 from the album(Milf with slim figure) , saw a few good looking ones but recept say it's too early they haven't start working.
Hehehe...surprise to see you do this as the 1st thing upon touch down. All girls in there were divided into 2 shifts. Kings open at 9am,you checked in at 11am. The one you got is in the morning shift.

Quote:
Here comes the funny part as I was offered the golden question to take her handjob , I was like prepared to bargain till the lowest or go back room without it. Since I read earlier it's hard to bargain at Kings.

Me: how much
Girl: 350k , handjob ok?
Me: handjob is ok , 350k not ok(smiles)
Girl: Smile cheekily , why?
Me: I think it's ok , I don't need it. My girl in room. 100k you take all off?
Girl: Ok , smiles
Me: .....I haven't even tried to bargain.
You actually already bargained. Just that she backed down fast. If its the noon shift girls,you will have a hard time. I colored your bargaining process in color. Easy win this time,hehehe...and luck is with you,but imagine you dont bargain at all.

Good job you did there!

Quote:
Everything ended in an hour , 70k massage session(walk-in) 100k(Hj) , after that linked up with a bro in Nagoya hill to chit chat and shop some necessities.
You may have remembered wrong. Its 90k/hour to have a massage in house.

Had a good time?

Quote:
Once all done , I went over New Berry to book my cewek(wechat her earlier not to take any bookings as I'm coming) , went in and talk cock with Papi to start bargaining. Closed the deal at 1.2m from 1.5m. Told him I will be regular for this cewek , brought friends to support him blah blah blah and lastly no driver commission then he finally budge and I gave him back his peace with his curry rice. Picked her up immediately and the 4 of us went over to BCS mall for bowling session , it's not cheap to bowl at batam haha. 3 heads 2 rounds 123k(cewek said heavy so didn't play) , we saw some hotties there playing as well. They looked like indo Chinese with hourglass figures , bro and my driver was peeking at them the whole time
Good to know you bargained,in my perspective 99% of Batam girls wont cost until 1.5 million rupiah unless they are underage which i heard in the past from a joint called Queen8933 that has already closed down. And/or its just OKT/s trying to carrot chop.

Until now,i havent bowled in Batam before tho i went in to look see. Maybe i can try it one day.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

Quote:
After trying out those Zi char food courts on all my trips We decided to try something else , we came to Brewsky & Co at Nagoya city walk. Pub style restaurant with band singing outside. Food served are mostly western and about Singapore prices(wasn't cheap at all) , food was above average and very good ambience there.

There's also 3 dart machines there to play with @ 10k per person and we totally started challenging each other after the dinner.
Interesting,pass by this restaurant at least a few times but didnt went in. I am a bit curious here,did your girls joined you guys for the dart game?

Quote:
After a few rounds of throwing darts , we saw groups of fair skin girls walked in ! I was like wow , today is indo Chinese day? Again the group had a few super hot looking girls in there , this time round don't need to peek , they started playing darts also on the machine next to us. We are almost sharing the same table and overheard them speaking teochew and Chinese with a little bit of English. More came as we left , maybe it's a pub crawl for Chinese indos? , total bill was about 950k for 5 pax (2guys/2ceweks/driver)
Another interesting find,but well...indo chinese not for me anymore. After making an apple to apple comparison,i think most Indonesia non-chinese were better in bed.

Anyway,this is just my personal perspective.

Quote:
Soaking bathtub with my cewek / CIM / In room horror movie session / hot action plus another CIM then bonking till 3am and finally my energy burns out. We slept hugging each other until 11.30am then I woke up hungry only to find myself late for the breakfast....
Hmm...i am surprise to see this. I thought Formosa has taken away all their bath tubs. You staying on the 3rd floor? Good to know you have a good time in a bath tub,really brings back good memories of my last trip and those i had in the Formosa bath tub during 2014,hehehe...and i hope to create even better memories in Batam in time to come.

Quote:
Saw the arrival queues when I'm on my return ferry and I told myself , luckily I chose 29th and not 30th. And I shall never attempt anymore long weekend crowded trips anymore.
29th still not too bad,the killer is on the 30th May...hehehe...you already beat most of the crowd when you picked 29th. I am not one who likes to compete with others,so most of my trips were cater for the weekdays. Weekend will be occasional.

Quote:
Had some pictures of the dinner at Brewsky to share but couldn't upload them from my phone(guess it's to big of a file)
Try back up your photos from mobile phone to a comp,resize them and then upload from thereon.

For your reference on posting photo/s (in case you need) :

https://sammyboyforum.info/showpo...ostcount=31240

Sincerely thank you for sharing and listening,bro.

May you have an even better next trip.

Cheers to a good time!

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 07-05-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Thanks....

Batam almost a ghost town I would say with Eid long holidays. Surprisingly it is opposite in SG ... Didn't know so many rich indo not Chinese indo, mind u ..
Harborfront customs can't handle the influx ... Ferries all stuck can't dock upon arrival ..some Indian groups too maybe Indian Muslim coming in as well. Can see all the placards and rest of group members sitting down arrival area waiting for rest of their group to clear immigration. It's really chaotic.
Old 07-05-2016, 05:08 PM
Samster (M)

Bro sibeinew, thanks for replying and sharing. Can't agree with you more

My 2nd night was totally opposite. No more milf for me. Went for forbidden fruit super ssyt new and green category , paid a premium and had a hard time inserting her. My dick sore and blue black now. Her pussy like got razors inside too ... Hotel sheets all stained with blood. Thought was her menses initially. Really a turn on ... Am keeping her for rtf for now ... Now I got to experience both worlds I will stay on one side only ...
Old 07-05-2016, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Batam almost a ghost town I would say with Eid long holidays. Surprisingly it is opposite in SG ... Didn't know so many rich indo not Chinese indo, mind u ..
Harborfront customs can't handle the influx ... Ferries all stuck can't dock upon arrival ..some Indian groups too maybe Indian Muslim coming in as well. Can see all the placards and rest of group members sitting down arrival area waiting for rest of their group to clear immigration. It's really chaotic.
Wow....should have taken a helicopter there.....I'll be the SVIP in all the chicken joints....bargain until song song....

Quote:
Bro sibeinew, thanks for replying and sharing. Can't agree with you more

My 2nd night was totally opposite. No more milf for me. Went for forbidden fruit super ssyt new and green category , paid a premium and had a hard time inserting her. My dick sore and blue black now. Her pussy like got razors inside too ... Hotel sheets all stained with blood. Thought was her menses initially. Really a turn on ... Am keeping her for rtf for now ... Now I got to experience both worlds I will stay on one side only ...
You broke her v??

Anyway, thanks for the update on indo holiday jam......
I guess they mostly come here to shop.....what is the thing we have here that Batam dun have? Real authentic handbags?
Very ironic we mostly go there to get cheap stuffs......lol.
So that makes SG ppl cheapo....??
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1