The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 13-09-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 190 / Power: 17
ehee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterehee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structure View Post
1 virgin ML visit and 1 RTM to share

Shan Shan

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/shanshan-massage/

Cheerful and likeable young girl who is able to initiate lots of conversation. Quite humorous and considerate. Zero makeup and she looks good still.
Sensual wise comes with quite some licking and moaning. Her boobs are nicely shaped and seems D to me. Her moans expedited the climax. Accomodating girl.
Offered to have a share of her breakfast but I don’t have the heart to gobble them down else she will have nothing to eat. Please consider to buy her char siew pow if convenient. Stays with another girl and if you know who this girl is, please PM me if can’t share in public

RTM is a yes.

Qing Chuan

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/qing-chuan-massage/

RTM with a second visit. I like this syt for her patience and her hj technique. Worth mentioning is when carrying out the act and her beautiful eyes (in my view) is looking at you intently. Seems aloof disposition in my first visit but ice broken in this visit. Sincere ML without KC antics. Her boobs is nicely shaped and cupping them is my favourite. Able to make a quiet bro like me chat quite a bit. I am glad. She has sweet tooth and loves cakes. Stays alone and conducive. Non time watcher like Shan Shan.

RTM again is a yes too.

If for any reason bros don’t like my sharing, please skip. Please don’t anyhow zap. Here is like a war zone at times. Scary.
The girl that lives together with Shanshan should be Emily
Old 13-09-2021, 11:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 5
23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster23qwerty59 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:

Shan Shan

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/shanshan-massage/

Please consider to buy her char siew pow if convenient.
Wonder if eating pow is the secret to those enormous funbags.
Old 13-09-2021, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 4
Structure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ehee View Post
The girl that lives together with Shanshan should be Emily
Tks for the info.

Aside to the zapper, no words can describe what a filth you are. Fuck you
Old 13-09-2021, 11:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 4
Structure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of lightStructure is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by 23qwerty59 View Post
Wonder if eating pow is the secret to those enormous funbags.
I would think got to ask the bro who bought for her
Old 13-09-2021, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 4
pikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpikuso is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I would think got to ask the bro who bought for her
Normally I just lick the xiaolong pow… hahaa
Old 13-09-2021, 12:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 11
tryingurluck is a Helpful and Caring Samstertryingurluck is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by voo888doo View Post
FR for an funny and strange ML
first visit: 1hr
2nd visit: pay 1 hr get 2 hrs
3rd visit: pay 1 hr get 2hrs
4th visit: pay 1hr get 1.5hrs, once in the bedroom she immediately took off and ask me to lick. but still don't allow me to kiss and sex.

I have chiong sgl ML for many years, never encounter such girl.
Wah bro so lucky which ML?
Old 13-09-2021, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MarcheNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really miss Xin-er, closest sensual and bbbj is Anan at the moment. Bros any recc for similar experience? Xin-er AR very unique for those who tried before.
Old 13-09-2021, 01:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
MarcheNo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Really miss Xin-er nd her very special AR. Only 1 on par right now will be Anan. Any bros got any good recc for similar ML?
Old 13-09-2021, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by duaneh View Post
https://sglonelyguy-6.com/suki-massage/
Anyone tried Suki before? Need some FR on her before I make the appointment thanks boys!
how was your session?
Old 13-09-2021, 01:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 20
tritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to alltritonyeah666 is a name known to all

never reply to my sms after 3-4 times i msged last few weeks. And i got good record in database. I wonder why.
Old 13-09-2021, 01:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 693 / Power: 14
phased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to beholdphased is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tritonyeah666 View Post
never reply to my sms after 3-4 times i msged last few weeks. And i got good record in database. I wonder why.
lol bro same la i don't know how their system works. i have a good record too but never managed to book a session with xue er

trying to get a session with suki tmr. will share fr!
Old 13-09-2021, 01:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackgold View Post
FR for Xing Xing.

After deed have head massage. She is young n green, need more training but for $120 got better service around. She is not staying alone. Practically is vanilla lo.

RTM: No ba.
Thanks for the FR, too bad...nowadays, plain inexperience vanilla also charging $120
Old 13-09-2021, 02:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 14
Crazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to beholdCrazy1982 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MLTR View Post
Her (.)(.) is B or C?

Many MLs like to put C but always turns out to be B-.
Confirm is C …
Old 13-09-2021, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 662 / Power: 14
tokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to beholdtokiha is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shanshan

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeGuy View Post
KOMMANDO Fall In !

Monday blues wanna talk about NE Territory! All the ML I tried stay very nearby! u can book 4 all together like NE tour. Base on my true experience after commandoing ~

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/jasmine-massage/
Not SYT. Around Late 20s to Early 30s onwards. Great massage Have a same 5 years experience with Jessica, she provide other TCM services like Ba-guan, ear candling , juagen. U need to ask for the price, nvr try before! but should be good! Sensual also good. Breast around C cups. Nice to grab! =) 1 bedroom nice ambience and cosy. Recently if not wrong cut short hair. not long anymore. Good face features. And very GFE. treat you like a boss. she have own strong supporters. Always see her with Wine and Beers. She now also into cycling. Maybe u can jio jio to cycle together with Jessica!

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-jessica/
Not SYT. Around Late 20s to Early 30s onwards. I like Jessica is because when u enter she always wore a blouse and mini tight skirt. I fantasize of my ex PA. always wore a this kind of outfit and bring a hot coffee to my desk every morning. She is a clean and neat freak. Tip top hygiene In a 2 bedroom so so so nice. Great vibes in the place! Clean towel will be provided. her strengths for massage and especially sensual is damn good. Massage is slow and sensual kind. Try it and you will love it. Thats make her so popular.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/elmi-massage/
Not SYT. Around Late 20s to Early 30s onwards. Staying in a high competitive area. She work hard and have a great attitude services. Great figure good looks sometimes her make up and dress up make her even younger. visit her since her first day of work. Till now every week i still a regular with her! she slept quite late and wake up in around afternoon. She is getting hard to book now, as she is getting more popular daily. Talking to her, just like super gfe~ Her voice her look her body especially her sensual is like a booster pill for me. She put alot of effort on it.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-angela/
SYT. Mid 20s. Got beautiful face features. This SYT lady got a good strength massage. The photo look exactly as her around 80%-90%. Location is quite safe! but just that ppl that drive abit disappointment. need to walk around 5mins. She has a very soft white skin that i really like about it. B-C cups nice soft breats. And very nice gentle voice. Just like your wife material. For sensual after good massage she will slowly sitting on your lap and slowly looking at your eyes! this is her ULTIMATE move. Slowly and your ammo all shoot out.

BONUS! Since some young chios around SA just started work today.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-yu-massage/
She never fail me. I just want to share about her. As recently i watch finish a drama call You are my glory. China drama. Her look features got abit like actress Dilraba Dilmurat 迪丽热巴. and her tonality and her attitude look quite similar. And now i think after a long break for herself i believe she have maintain her body and look~ Talk no further. Need to book her soon!

The Golden territory base on last 2 week.

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/vi-vi-massage/
SYT around mids 20, Chio, B-C Cups. HN, Good Massage, Know Juagen Skills, Sensual Catbath Polite and hardworking. Free Parking After 5pm Safe and Secure Location.

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-cc/
Staying with Vivi, Looking more Chio then Vi Vi, SYT around mids 20, B-Cups. HN. Sensual Good Massage, Polite and hardworking.

https://sglonelyguy-5.com/guo-guo-massage/
SYT mids 20, Cute Short Hair, B Cups.HN, Good Massage, Sensual Catbath.Services is good! Good massage!

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/emily-massage/.

(I Never Try But base on ppl is quite Chio)

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/ke-xin-massage/
SYT mids 20s. FN Services. so far the most happening if compare to the other 4 I feel. Services massage ok only don't expecting good massage. Long hair, quite Chio. when during uni poly times, definitely want to ask girls for number. those kind of body figure. =)

Finished chiong-ing my Golden Territory. My next territory Try SA And Novena. =)
Wow thanks for the long MR. Will try to see if can get a slot with either Elmo, shanshan or Kexin. Thanks for the recommendations
Old 13-09-2021, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 4
xmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samsterxmmidol is a Helpful and Caring Samster

MR for xue er

location: 5-10 min walk from nearest mrt, can find parking very close
price: value for service
nuru: very clean, proper nuru bed in toilet with body scrub before after
sensual: thought omm sensual better but xe very professional
bbj: not main part of service
rtm: maybe. very good clean service.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1