The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-11-2013, 05:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
spoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Marrying or Buying a Russia Bride

Vietnam or PRC brides are common here. While Russia brides is a un-explore market here. Kind of common in US market.

Anyone here has a infor to share on procedure to get a Russia Bride here?

Anyone has friend who marry Russia bride?

What are Russia brides behavior?
Old 21-11-2013, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
gfexxx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Marrying or Buying a Russia Bride

A friend of mine is married to a Russian woman who is 16 years his junior. He met her when he was living in Moscow 8 years ago. He also has many ex-pat friends who are married to Russian women. Almost all met their wives living in Russia. Not one of those marriages ended because the wife initiated divorce.
IMHO, Russian women are looking for security. You see, in Russia, there are a few wealthy to upper middle class men for every 3 women. When those men marry they usually cheat, kinda expected if you ask me. So if you are faithful and provide a middle class existence then you are a knight in shining armour in a Russian woman's eyes (provide that you have “ordered” a quality one to begin with). He has had it rough in the last decade. He went bust during the 2008 crisis, became doubled his size depressed, but his wife did not leave him. She even worked as a tutor teaching Russian. She has never once looked down on him, and is always encouraging him to start a new business (and he did last year).
When you have grown up in a communist country, lived through Russian winters in poorly constructed Soviet housing without indoor toilets then losing your job in the US even with 10% unemployment is not a tragedy. Locals (especially the ladies) are spoiled as fuck compared to those from 3rd world countries.
As for the behaviour, I feel that they are generally quite docile, but I am not the one whom mailed ordered a Russian bride so I cannot comment much. In a nutshell, I have heard of more positive cases of than negative ones, but most importantly, you should always treat her like she’s really your wife, not just someone you can do whatever you please simply because you “paid” for her. If you don’t think you are ready to commit to a marriage, keeping fucking around till you really feel like settling down.
Happy fucking and be safe.
Old 21-11-2013, 11:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 641 / Power: 12
ColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to allColdBlood99 is a name known to all

1 chicken 1 duck?

Fc Walabis
Old 21-11-2013, 11:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Are you kidding? In Moscow, the Russians are known to have racist attacks in public. I don't think they are that hot to marry a Chinese unless you are super rich.

Are you thinking of fucking a Russian bride and return her and want money back guarantee?
Old 21-11-2013, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Are you kidding? In Moscow, the Russians are known to have racist attacks in public. I don't think they are that hot to marry a Chinese unless you are super rich.
I disagree..... in the northern china region marriages between the Chinese and the Russians are common.
Old 21-11-2013, 11:50 PM
Samster

sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of

Saw TV show showing Russian skinheads openly beating up ppl in the Moscow trains in public in broad daylight. The victim was Asian. Looks Chinese but probably isn't Chinese but they really don't care I think.
Old 22-11-2013, 12:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 492 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 781 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Saw TV show showing Russian skinheads openly beating up ppl in the Moscow trains in public in broad daylight. The victim was Asian. Looks Chinese but probably isn't Chinese but they really don't care I think.
It's the wolfpack mentality and happens everywhere..... not necessarily in Moscow.

I have seen with my own eyes....
a) a group of Chinese men beating up a Caucasian in Shinjukai, Tokyo.
b) a group of Middle Eastern youths beating up the Aussie lifeguard at Bondi beach, Sydney.
c) a group of Negritos beating up a skinhead in Valencia, Spain.
d) a group of PRCs beating up a Blangla in Geylang/Guillemard road, Singapore.

These incidents happened probably because they had a reason to assault the victims and not necessarily because they did not like his skin color.
Old 22-11-2013, 12:16 AM
Samster

No la. Its skinheads who were targeting minorities.
They hate minorities n target them.
Juz antagonise them n then beat them up.
Its becos they hate their race.

When they beat the ppl up, not like the police and the public interfere.
Old 22-11-2013, 12:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
brittlebride deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So Thread Starter is thinking to have mix heritage babies? Or trying to open up this biz in Singapore?
Old 22-11-2013, 01:48 AM
Samster

Haha. Talk about Russian pussies end up about racism!
Since u write so much, I better respond! Haha

I don't think Spore are the most anti PRC in the world la.

Basically Spore inundated with PRC and ppl don't like cos race the same but view them as passers by stealing jobs and homes and school places and PRC also cannot integrate fully wif Sporeans. And PRC got this attitude that Spore are same as them ie. all are Chinese so you should take care of me too, but cant take it when Sporeans don't treat them like own family. Same wif Indians also la.

Its the same in any country in the world. Imagine a lot of Sporeans migrate n work in say Iceland, and see what happens and how they will hate Sporeans there.

And cheena is not the most racist word to call PRC ppl la.
Many countries can come up wif even more racist terms la.
Ask those Chinese living or even born in Western countries n they will tell you its even worse. And they are discriminated when YOUNG and at HOME!
Imagine being called a Chink Chong Chinaman or Chink when you aren't even Chinese! And the Westerners don't care! Cheena worse than that meh?

Of cos you will say that's juz words and not wishing tragedy upon the entire race. But with todays' world and internet, I think western countries n even Japan online chatter got idiots who wish will on China la.

And lastly, ISA not used for racial hate crimes la.

And China not exactly 2nd super power yet la. Don't read too much into propaganda. Compare to USA, only 1 super power. Soviet was super power for short time and started to rot internally. China still not so advanced in many areas la. Maybe next generation will catch up la.
Old 22-11-2013, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

A lot of this PRC haters forgot that their ancestors are from china...zzZzz .....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 23-11-2013, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 14
mulatto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonge View Post
Vietnam or PRC brides are common here. While Russia brides is a un-explore market here. Kind of common in US market.

Anyone here has a infor to share on procedure to get a Russia Bride here?

Anyone has friend who marry Russia bride?

What are Russia brides behavior?
My response will not discuss about Russian mail order bride.

The asian guy at the middle married a Russian (possibly of Ukranian descent). Their daughter is shown in the photo as well:

There are a handful of Russian women here, many are professionals, but they hang out to their own countrymen most of the time.
Old 24-11-2013, 12:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Chinese husbands welcomed in Russia
=======================
http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2...ent_659034.htm

Why Chinese guys choose their brides from Russia.
===============================
http://greenlea.ru/Articles_Director...m_Russia.h tm

There's a S'porean Malay Muslim young man. He contacted a Russian girl thru the internet a number of years ago. At dat time there wasn't Skype, Facebook or video chat. He had never seen her. They corresponded via emails. He told her, he liked to visit her. She agreed. He flew there. He said he was worried there won't b any person waiting for him at the airport in Russia. His fears were unfounded. They met. Their friendship grew. Romance blossomed. She followed him back to S'pore. I don't know if it was immediately or later. They married. They now live together in S'pore.

Some Russian men r stereotyped as drunken losers. Russian men's life expectancy has decreased over the last 30 years. A Russian FL told me Russian men's cocks r the size of her little finger. I speak some Russian words.
Old 25-11-2013, 01:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post

Some Russian men r stereotyped as drunken losers. Russian men's life expectancy has decreased over the last 30 years. A Russian FL told me Russian men's cocks r the size of her little finger. I speak some Russian words.
Its highly unlikely a white man who's larger than Asian size, have 1 bodypart smaller than the rest of his parts, ie a small dick.
Old 14-12-2013, 03:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 11
spoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyspoonge deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Mongolia bride can be another emerging market. Surprisingly, adult magazine has a edition over there: https://www.facebook.com/PBmgl?ref=profile
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1