The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 08-03-2022, 07:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2191 / Power: 22
nokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond reputenokia3510 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

[QUOTE=sometimes_only;21141326]FR on Anna (The Pimp) 21yo SYT

After eating too much China's Ma La Pot, have spoil the taste bud and long for a good meal.

Its been a long time after about 2 years and finally able to eat the long awaited Tom Yum Kung.

LOL ! Yeah also prefer Tom Yum over MaLa haha.
Old 08-03-2022, 05:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 83 Post(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 8
iluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of lightiluv33 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Thx Bro CF for the booking.
FR for Pepsi:

One of the most pleasant session I have with Pepsi. Nice body, good looks and good kung fu!

Looks not bad quite close to her photo very pretty. Her skin is smooth, very nice to caress and when rub together wow the feel can get high! Her body is sensitive and will feel ticklish when you caress the right part and pussy will get wet naturally no need to use Ky.

Her BBBJ a lot of tongue action and many pattern. If she do not stop will buay tahan and let go one shot liao easily. Her riding very skill. Up down very fast and also very important she is tight.

The GFE you get is like the kind of that is out to pleasure you and she even offer me a drink after I release.

Overall the session I feel is very worth it!

RTF: Definitely! But of course want to try other girls as well hahaha
Old 08-03-2022, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 13
fizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfizou is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Star from LovePattaya @ 8 March

She is young, with a sexy tight body and enhance soft boobs. Service wise still green but she try her best. First time in SG. Good attitude and pleasant to talk to. Be patient with her and guide her along.

Look - 7
Body - 10
BBBJ - 7
FJ - 8

Overall good experience. OKT is steady and easy to communicate. Location is convenient. Thumbs up!
Old 08-03-2022, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 114 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9940 / Power: 19
sbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond reputesbftiankon has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyboiboi View Post
Any bros here actually do ART before bonking ? ��
now so many case , and no need to Report , soon very one will got it ! i rather get it when enjoy time .... haha bro need not worry so much !

人為何要結婚嗎? 答案是:因為想“通”了。
那為何要離婚? 答案是:不想“幹”了嘛。🤣
Old 08-03-2022, 07:01 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
V6Turbo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Wah, i'm tempted by the ass of Peony from Thaismile. Looks good on photo. Any FR on her?
Old 08-03-2022, 10:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
voi22 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Ning - The Pimp

Looks: Similar to photos very sweet looking girl
Body: Great figure slim and slender, petite lovers will definitely be satisfied.
Boobs: Small cute boobs to grab on for a petite girl like her
BBBJ: Slurpy and great
Pussy: Feels great and tight
FJ: Accommodating with different request and positions.
Overall satisfied with the session
RTF: Maybe, many others to try now
Old 08-03-2022, 11:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 41 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 5
RockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find betterRockerLee is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Don’t compare. Last time police wear Bermudes now different.

I don’t think will cheap. It standard everything increase, pay no increase. We have to adjust to adapt to it else don’t bonk. Geylang fuck house if open, price should increase too due to operation costs increase.
Thats progress, but one thing dun change

The amount of freeloading leeches who ask for fr or info but never contribute anything in return
Old 08-03-2022, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 7
sammyboy89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Still rmb got 2 stable offer 5x Visit free 1x Visit @ only $150/2/90

And also Cheaper price @ $120/2/90 but will get random girl quite interesting
Old 08-03-2022, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 600 / Power: 4
DarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to allDarklingJ is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post

The amount of freeloading leeches who ask for fr or info but never contribute anything in return

LOL. i have to agree. everyone should return at least some FR in kind lah. it's courtesy.
Old 09-03-2022, 03:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
soggybiscuit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short FR for Shelly:

Looks 9/10 pretty chick
Boobs 10/10 all natural and sensitive tits
Body 8/10 really smooth skin with nice ass
BBBJ 8/10
FJ 8/10

Enjoy bros.
Old 09-03-2022, 10:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1473 / Power: 14
sytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud ofsytlover2 has much to be proud of

Tried mui mui
Not bad big boobs(mod)
Overall FJ - 8/10
So glad that thai girls are coming back to dome1 althou the price hike. However everything is raising right?
Old 09-03-2022, 11:13 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 57 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10240 / Power: 57
mightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond reputemightyys has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

GReat to see Dome 1 alive again

FR for Ning-The Pimp

Looks: 9/10 Same per pic. Pretty cute syt for sure.
Body: 9/10 Tight and slim body with no stretch marks. Thats the beauty of young babes
Boobs: 8/10 Natural boobies with sensitive nipples touch only it hardens
BBBJ: 9/10 Good BBBJ wet and no rush
Pussy: 10/10 Tight very tight
FJ: 10/10 Willing to change positions no problem
Damage: $240/90Mins/2Shots
RTF: Ning is definately a RTF girl.ThePimp long list of girls in their TG is making me going back for alot more thats for sure.
FLs Bonked - (PRC) Li Li, Mio x 4 times, Xiao Xuan, Jiaqi, Rong Rong, Ling Ling, Ah Yan, Xiao Li, Yan Fei, Min Min, Xiao Yu, Ting Ting, Xiao Li, Jie Er & Qi Er. (Filipinas) Chelsea, Leah, Kyle, Elle, Alyana. (Thais) Too many...
Old 09-03-2022, 11:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 141 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 758 / Power: 15
kodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to beholdkodsetthee is a splendid one to behold
Unhappy Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammybk View Post
Price won't settle one la... 240/90/2 still got a lot of customers. Either more girls come in to increase competition, or we start boycotting
Now supply is still low. wait a while till normal, u see the price will softer a bit 1.. 240/90/2 is still a bit high. last time max i play was 140/90/2 and that was a SYT. I believe when everthing settle down they will make it abt 180/90/2 +-.. if not OKT bring in gals earn too little n they risk still that high, not worth.

Hopefully GL opens soon so the price can drop a bit, else too many blueballs queueing to bonk high priced FL..
Old 09-03-2022, 11:54 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 14
Chupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to allChupachups is a name known to all

FR on Anna (The Pimp)

An honest FR on Anna

The reservation:
Easy and fast response, this allowed me to also manage my own time and schedule to work with available slots.

Bro was accomodating to questions i had.

Upon arrival, the necessary interaction was exchanged for me to proceed, everything was prompt and clear.

Destination was very central and yet discreet enough - so i absolutely loved it.

The session:

Anna opened the door and was i was surprised how petite she is. Then again, with two years of lockdown i was plesantly reminded of the different sizes that beautiful thai people come in.

Looks: 8/10 - accurate with pictures. She looked alot taller in the pics because there was very little references but its a non issue. Her make up was light and provided such warm smiles.

body: 9/10 - young and tight. No complaints in this department.

boobs: 8/10 - definitely touched up and seems recent. personally, i prefer natural ones even if they were smaller.

BBBJ: 7/10 - not bad. Not your typical commando. Its like getting one from a Uni student learning the ropes.

FJ: 7/10 - again, similar to the above, she is not a commando in this space. Very accomodating, from front and reverse cowgirl (allowed me to play with her brown star with some lube). Missionary, doggie and lateral doggie.

IMO, if you want to be fully serviced, she's not your type. But she is a good balance of some service, alot of small talk to break the ice, willing to be managed, this means she would allow me to move her and adopt positions i want. When she gets wet and excited, she will also move in tandem with me. Sadly, leaving soon and promised to be back. Won't go into specifics on when she is leaving and returning, will leave it to TS to share.

Will plan to RTF soon.
Old 09-03-2022, 11:58 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RockerLee View Post

Agree. Some worst intro and guide them. When know liao expert liao forget you.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1