The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 15-10-2021, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
ascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvatoreO View Post
Thanks bro. I’m very new to chionging but she told me to kneel on all fours. Use alcohol swab wipe my chrysanthemum and start licking.

Dunno this service vary to others or not.
Also got AR from her, was decent imo. Though prolly need YMMV since it isn't stated on her listing.
Old 15-10-2021, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 220 / Power: 9
ascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samsterascor is a Helpful and Caring Samster

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/wen-wen-massage/

Been awhile since last ML/FL tryout, decided to try wenwen since only she replied me.

FR for wen wen

Looks: 7.5/10, young milf looks, similar to photos, has tattoos(if you care about this)
Boobs: Natural,abit saggy but nice to hold/suck, can prolly boobjob if you like it - didn't try it tho, was nice for her boob massage.
Massage: moderate strength, cant give a gd comparison since I occasionally visit ML
Painting: No, since she say on red alert and not shaved so not keen
AR: yes, but not stated in listing so YMMV
BBBJ: short bbbj with ball sucking. was nice but stated my tool was too big so her jaw sore swapped to HJ
HJ: nice, used baby oil and frenched till I cum.
Frenching: 9/10 for me and I love frenching. YMMV on this
GFE: feels more like friend/FwB, friendly and chatty.
RTF: maybe but wanna try others

Also helped to check to key me in database since apparently I didn't have record. Fingers crossed that I can book more ladies in the future
Old 15-10-2021, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Cloud12345 is Cool - loads of Potential

Went to find Lulu today

Her new place is good and convenient

Service still as good as ever
Old 15-10-2021, 11:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
urelax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/massage-jia-jia/

Hi, newbie here, any bros have FR for this ML? Tried searching but cant find any posts relating to this ML. TIA!
Old 16-10-2021, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Ninja1234 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Hi bro mind to share name and damage?
Old 16-10-2021, 12:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfkjjj View Post
wah damn up advice

the nails part. tbh just do it in general good for wife gf also....next time. long nails trap a fuck ton of dirt underneath and looks gross when they turn brown.
the trimming of nails before ML visit has become a habit, saw an interview clip of JAV male talent this is a must before they commence shoot. lol
Old 16-10-2021, 12:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 20
tigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud oftigerprawn has much to be proud of

Guys, even if you’re not visiting ML or FL or filming AV, you should always keep your nails buff short and tidy and clean for personal hygiene purposes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
the trimming of nails before ML visit has become a habit, saw an interview clip of JAV male talent this is a must before they commence shoot. lol
Old 16-10-2021, 01:51 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 994 / Power: 20
whatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to beholdwhatthefuk is a splendid one to behold

any bros s still in contact with this lady?

https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.php?t=4...highlight=trim
Old 16-10-2021, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 749 / Power: 19
Pkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to beholdPkcom is a splendid one to behold

anyone try fiona? i tried calling n sms but no reply
Old 16-10-2021, 10:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 212 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2520 / Power: 14
Loadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond reputeLoadedgun has a reputation beyond repute

Momo 16/10/21

Looks 5/10 not a looker
Ar 5/10 too short
Boobs 5/10 a cup
Bbbj 5/10 too much teeth and too short say faster
Cim 5/10 cim 5 second than spit out

Rtm no

Momo can avoid, took one for the team, Bei ni also tbh not good, got molly can do a much better job and so much more young and Choi for the same price
Old 16-10-2021, 10:45 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 0
Samreview is a splendid one to beholdSamreview is a splendid one to beholdSamreview is a splendid one to beholdSamreview is a splendid one to beholdSamreview is a splendid one to beholdSamreview is a splendid one to beholdSamreview is a splendid one to behold

https://sglonelyguy-6.com/xiao-xue-massage/

Hi guys, went to this place couple of days ago.
She is really a gem.

Very strong gfe, full of laughters, very nice skinny and petite body with genuine D cups. Very pretty eyes. She gave me the full one hour.

I started with HJ first cause really stand when I saw her. Then went for bath and back for my massage. Which really not bad too.

Downside: no kissing on mouth or nips, pants on.

Up me for points if it is helpful.
Old 16-10-2021, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 423 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 20
ulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond reputeulysses84 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samreview View Post

She is really a gem.

Very strong gfe, full of laughters, very nice skinny and petite body with genuine D cups. Very pretty eyes. She gave me the full one hour.

I started with HJ first cause really stand when I saw her. Then went for bath and back for my massage. Which really not bad too.

that seems quite a handful restrictions, and pants on over undies❓
Old 16-10-2021, 11:03 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 880 / Power: 0
Samreview is a splendid one to beholdSamreview is a splendid one to beholdSamreview is a splendid one to beholdSamreview is a splendid one to beholdSamreview is a splendid one to beholdSamreview is a splendid one to beholdSamreview is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ulysses84 View Post
that seems quite a handful restrictions, and pants on over undies❓
Her pants is those short pants, can see ass crack type. Go if you are for gfe with good body and pretty face.
Old 16-10-2021, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 95 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 597 / Power: 20
cuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to allcuty is a name known to all

Quote:

She is really a gem.

For me she didn’t give me my full hour (I was given 40 mins) and her massage is very average. Secondly I don’t feel she is as pretty, maybe 30% off her pics as well as boobs maybe C-? I think there are many others that give better value with bigger boobs, frenching, bj and etc. Lastly her location is bad for those who drive and take mrt. Inconvenient.
Old 16-10-2021, 12:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1421 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2272 / Power: 8
Kopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond reputeKopiosteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

She is really a gem.
Dude, you are kinda overly promoting her ley. You stated she is an ultra vanilla SN ML... but this exact same ultra vanilla SN ML FR  you also post in sibeh good bonks in dome 2 thread... hmmmmm... sibeh good bonks not even relevant.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1