The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
bonk69

Old 13-10-2021, 04:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 362 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2159 / Power: 9
BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute
if only the community was bigger here for kovan massage parlours in particular, it'll help them understand that $50 entry with $50 gq should be the right way.
Old 13-10-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 19
lawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud oflawrene has much to be proud of
Re: Kovan massage

This 88 gimmick is everywhere now...not only in Kovan.
Even those clean shop also start to this 88 gimmick.
Old 13-10-2021, 11:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by BatamBro View Post
if only the community was bigger here for kovan massage parlours in particular, it'll help them understand that $50 entry with $50 gq should be the right way.
How much I wish as well.... cos walking distance ard that area from my home. but its almost impossible to control the market pricing.

But looking at another point of view. I also think its good the boss wants the 88 entry. The ML have lesser business and more willing to do OT. Lol. So that after knocking off from my retail work, I can still enjoy. Those $50 shops alot of ML not keen to do OT and very hard to do last min booking.
Old 14-10-2021, 12:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartlandlover View Post
How much I wish as well.... cos walking distance ard that area from my home. but its almost impossible to control the market pricing.

But looking at another point of view. I also think its good the boss wants the 88 entry. The ML have lesser business and more willing to do OT. Lol. So that after knocking off from my retail work, I can still enjoy. Those $50 shops alot of ML not keen to do OT and very hard to do last min booking.
here's a third point of view.
$38 you can take a grab to somewhere better and back.
Old 14-10-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 68 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 910 / Power: 8
yalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to beholdyalpnez is a splendid one to behold

Kovan is a dead town for the MP scene. Gone were the days where I lie on the bed stark naked even in somewhere like E*** and a sweet viet edges me the entire session before finishing. Or MLs not grumbling and giving 100001 restrictions on roaming.

Everywhere is either curtained or ridiculous $55-60 entry.

Have to go further up or go further down for $50 + good massage. But the 50 topup still has limited mileage. Still have 2 shops that I grudgingly visit if I desperately need a fix. Not liking Trace Together though.
Old 14-10-2021, 01:58 PM
Samster

BatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond reputeBatamBro has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yalpnez View Post
Kovan is a dead town for the MP scene. Gone were the days where I lie on the bed stark naked even in somewhere like E*** and a sweet viet edges me the entire session before finishing. Or MLs not grumbling and giving 100001 restrictions on roaming.

Everywhere is either curtained or ridiculous $55-60 entry.

Have to go further up or go further down for $50 + good massage. But the 50 topup still has limited mileage. Still have 2 shops that I grudgingly visit if I desperately need a fix. Not liking Trace Together though.
Please dm share these spot, it'll help alot 😊😊😊😊
Old 14-10-2021, 02:51 PM
Samster

update :

the KYT tcm beside fatbar
entry $80
gq also $80 (Keuytut money)
no autoroam
piano massage

_

any bros got lobang for $100 entry - gq please share / dm thanks

Last edited by BatamBro; 14-10-2021 at 08:41 PM.
Old 14-10-2021, 04:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 237 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2112 / Power: 21
lovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond reputelovetocum has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
update :

the tcm beside fatbar
entry $80
gq also $80
no autoroam
piano massage

_

Bro, if the GQ is only hj, then tio chop liao. I went there and thought outside shows $50 massage, then once go in they pressure to take $88, sian. This kind of place not worth it. The k** tcm just looks like a normal massage place, no facilities or chio ML to command the inflated price.
Old 14-10-2021, 05:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 203 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2622 / Power: 19
soundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond reputesoundworks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
update :

the tcm beside fatbar
entry $80
gq also $80
no autoroam
piano massage

_

thank for head up, i almost wanted to try when i walk past it.
Old 14-10-2021, 09:39 PM
Samster

Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by telegram View Post
here's a third point of view.
$38 you can take a grab to somewhere better and back.
U r absolutely right.
If I have time, I surely go else where. Can save money too.
But I work retail hours. Take bus back to Lorong Ah Soo already ard 10.30 to 11pm. 1 hr session 12am. Go home bathe, eat noodles, slp at 1am. 8am wake up. Life in singapore is tough.
Old 14-10-2021, 09:54 PM
Samster

Maybe I go back is due to the ML mouth. Hahaha
Old 15-10-2021, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
privaterafe86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I actually found out about the Envy Spa from facebook lol, no way that's gonna be legit so i did a search with the name and this forum hahaha
Old 15-10-2021, 09:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
telegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samstertelegram is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
U r absolutely right.
If I have time, I surely go else where. Can save money too.
But I work retail hours. Take bus back to Lorong Ah Soo already ard 10.30 to 11pm. 1 hr session 12am. Go home bathe, eat noodles, slp at 1am. 8am wake up. Life in singapore is tough.
Life is tough indeed. All the more you should make those blue notes worthwhile. If you don't mind travelling to Eunos or Sims Ave, I can recommend you a couple of places. I gave up on Kovan/HG.
Old 16-10-2021, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quote:
Life is tough indeed. All the more you should make those blue notes worthwhile. If you don't mind travelling to Eunos or Sims Ave, I can recommend you a couple of places. I gave up on Kovan/HG.
Hi Bro, thanks for the offer. But I got nothing good to exchange with u. Only 1 lady near little India. $58 entry + $80 Hj (top off. Can zhut her. Rub bottom). Also on the expensive side. If u into it then we exchange.
Old 16-10-2021, 07:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 228 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19807 / Power: 20
bigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond reputebigbirdbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Upz You Bro

Quote:
Hi Bro, thanks for the offer. But I got nothing good to exchange with u. Only 1 lady near little India. $58 entry + $80 Hj (top off. Can zhut her. Rub bottom). Also on the expensive side. If u into it then we exchange.
😯 $80 😯
Upz You Bro

Please PM me if I forgot to return your favour
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1