The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 11-10-2021, 12:20 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Finding the right ML

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatboyReturns View Post
Ah yes Chanel. I heard about her but never got to try her either. Back then I tried Katherine (aka Miki), LV, and some malay gal at their previous place at Joo Chiat. Missing these Malaysians. Maybe this thread can find some cos they really have all the good qualities TS has mentioned.
Wah.. u guys bring back memories for me.. I used to RTF Esther/Summer all the time - best combination of ok looks, decent body, great massage and specials + spoke English. She used to watch sensual handjob videos to level up her skills, like using a twisting action.

I was Katherine's first customer in the Katong joint, and the Malay gal was hot, but always missed appointments.

After that I found a young Viet ML that was similar to Esther in skills, but couldn't talk English. RTV laio, so been looking around again.

There are a few young Malaysian MLs still around, but in the $88 spas that always advertise on FB with photoshop pics. Some older MY ladies are in the popular facial joints - so no massage.
Old 11-10-2021, 12:25 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BatboyReturns View Post
For me, Malaysian syt Esther from Joochiat / Marine Parade / Park Hotel fulfilled all of the above requirements. Absolute number 1 ml for me. She could actually do proper legit massage. Slim syt body. Pretty and accommodating. One of the best tease (after she massages your legs and inner thigh, she'd pour oil down your butt crack and reach under to stroke you dick. Not even gq yet, its part of her massage. Damn electric feeling. Moreover she'd do this twice cos she massages both sides of body). She had 30min option, fj was 120, she wore a nurse outfit, can French, finger, her cat bath was the best ever wah liao her tongue damn amazing. aiyoh. The list goes on. Then one fine day she got raided and deported. It's been a few years and I've not been able to find someone of the same level ever since. Haizz,tragic.
Was she deported? Thought she left on her own.. after Park Hotel she was working in a super clean joint, visited her there and she told me boss would forfeit her deposit if caught giving HJ - think she left SG in October 2017, and I heard she went to work in Oz.

You know she always gave proper massages until she had stress injuries in her arm? Also held the record for giving 10 HJ in a day when she was code red!
Old 11-10-2021, 12:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 434 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2809 / Power: 4
Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MichaelWinn View Post
no 9 and 10 very hard to find ,,,, 99 per cent working this trade usually want more money

For me at least, 9 and 10 have not happen to me for this ML
Old 11-10-2021, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
Trez deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cupping888 View Post
To each is own. One man meat another poison

My ML is:

1. Body I like, slim, petite, small size

2. Massage damn well. Back cracking 200% for sure

3. Massage the head and neck more as all of us have issues here.

4. Juagen, no need to be best, but decent enough to have effect. Also can do prostrate massage.

5. My looks, demure, nice hair, smell good

6. Body wise, A cup eraser nips. I always like this.

7. Comes with TCM Cupping/Guasha/Ear Digging (choose one for free)

8. Naughty and cheeky during HJ. Top Roam is possible

9. Do not ask me for more tips or sign package. No sad family stories and asking for $.

10. After RTM many times, still same service level, even giving 5-10 minutes more if time permits.

11. Private shower area

12. Her spa looks legit and is clean, so if OC happen to know, I am safe

13. Good service, always smiling. Even if never take HJ, also smile. Haha

Her contact has been shared around before, nothing new. If need, can pm me. Cheers
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
I just post it here because I want to keep the location confidential and because I evaluate her based on my list. She has been very high on my to try list (I know her clients will recognize her, don't zap me, the others don't know where to find her ☺️)

$58 for 1 hour,
No massage just sensual touching of back for about 5-8 min then nego for services and price,
Fj quoted $200 but easily negotiable,
She is in stretch pants with zipper at pussy so she does not even pull down pants just 'open the gate' (zipper)
So she remains fully clothed but top can be pulled up all the way,
IMO act is sensual, sexy and authentic... I believe she had an orgasm but if not she was really high.
Personality is super nice, also pretty but close to 40 (my guess)
RTF? I really wanted to try her to put my mind in peace but at this price, with clothes on, no massage, no frenching I will not return.
I wanted to french her but only managed kiss on lips... Perhaps possible to unlock in subsequent session...
Oh, by the way... I messaged her several times on wechat, she never replied so I jist walked in and she was available

So don't be upset, you didn't miss any good deal, there are better girls around ☺️
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
Thanks for starting this discussion. I have similar problem when finding my preferred ML due to my preference.
Below are my requirements.
1. Slim body
2. Good massage
3. No 88 gimmick
4. Can communicate (i can speak Chinese so should be easy)
5. Can roam top and bottom.

So far i found 1 ML can fulfill the above requirements.
Can you guys PM me for the contact? Thanks a lot.
Old 12-10-2021, 12:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 9
mbjj deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

My ML is:

4. Juagen, no need to be best, but decent enough to have effect. Also can do prostrate massage.

9. Do not ask me for more tips or sign package. No sad family stories and asking for $.

10. After RTM many times, still same service level, even giving 5-10 minutes more if time permits.

11. Private shower area

Her contact has been shared around before, nothing new. If need, can pm me. Cheers
Hi bro can share contact?
Thanks in advance
Old 12-10-2021, 10:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of
Smile Re: Finding the right ML

Quote:

My ML is:

11. Private shower area

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImBondJBond View Post
I just post it here because I want to keep the location confidential and because I evaluate her based on my list. She has been very high on my to try list (I know her clients will recognize her, don't zap me, the others don't know where to find her ☺️)

$58 for 1 hour,
No massage just sensual touching of back for about 5-8 min then nego for services and price,
Fj quoted $200 but easily negotiable,
She is in stretch pants with zipper at pussy so she does not even pull down pants just 'open the gate' (zipper)
So she remains fully clothed but top can be pulled up all the way,
IMO act is sensual, sexy and authentic... I believe she had an orgasm but if not she was really high.
Personality is super nice, also pretty but close to 40 (my guess)
RTF? I really wanted to try her to put my mind in peace but at this price, with clothes on, no massage, no frenching I will not return.
I wanted to french her but only managed kiss on lips... Perhaps possible to unlock in subsequent session...
Oh, by the way... I messaged her several times on wechat, she never replied so I jist walked in and she was available

So don't be upset, you didn't miss any good deal, there are better girls around ☺️
Quote:
Originally Posted by lawrene View Post
Thanks for starting this discussion. I have similar problem when finding my preferred ML due to my preference.
Below are my requirements.
1. Slim body
2. Good massage
3. No 88 gimmick
4. Can communicate (i can speak Chinese so should be easy)
5. Can roam top and bottom.

So far i found 1 ML can fulfill the above requirements.
Not sure if i can share my goto Sensual Authentic ML here.
My previous Niko FR below for those who want to have sneak peek (:
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.p...4#post20736894

Conclusion
After the whole session,we bath individually before she give me a head massage on the bed.
She is not calculating when I give her short of 10 bucks. She say nevermind lah, remember just RTM next time lor. I paid in full anyway although I have no exact change.

She is worth a try especially if you are into a good massage and some sensual specials to perk you up. I like her as I being a massage and boobs lover, i had a shoik shoik time. She is polite and at the same time you do not get a "very rush" feeling. She is definitely one of the better ML that i have tried in terms of service,interaction,fun and attitude.

Rates
Name: Niko 妮可
Massage/Specials: TN/HDLY/JG/BM/HJ
Boobs:C,petite i look, devilish figure
RTM: Yes
Here is her PROTRAY(Niko 妮可 写真集)in 3D

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/emb...bFPrBlc&loop=1

Contact Numbers Criteria
For those of you who are interested, kindly PM me and please be patient as i am quite busy but i promise to reply you within 48 hours at the latest . I am not her okt nor agent and i just wanna share a gem specially for all who are into excellent massage, big boobs, warm service, good attitude and that something sensual from a non syt and devlish model figure lady...

Newbies need not apply. No number collectors and please be quick. She might not be in this for long. Please post FR once you have engaged her services.
Old 12-10-2021, 10:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 908 / Power: 9
tzrr is a splendid one to beholdtzrr is a splendid one to beholdtzrr is a splendid one to beholdtzrr is a splendid one to beholdtzrr is a splendid one to beholdtzrr is a splendid one to beholdtzrr is a splendid one to beholdtzrr is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

My ML is:

11. Private shower area

Hi bro, pls share contact
Old 12-10-2021, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3464 / Power: 22
mr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond reputemr_missile has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

My ML is:

11. Private shower area

Bro cupping888, pls pm me her contact. gem you’ve got there. 😊👍
Old 12-10-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 702 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3400 / Power: 22
candeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond reputecandeo_88 has a reputation beyond repute

Choices are so limited nowadays, sometimes it's a case of no fish, prawn also can...and more importantly, $$$ is hard to come by these days.

So I guess one key criteria would be a wallet friendly encounter...

Thank you to all bro's who have upped me. Will return upping as fast as the forum allows... Can only return 2 per day

Appreciate if bro's can PM me after upping so that I can find your latest posts quickly. Cheers.
Old 13-10-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Cupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond reputeCupping888 has a reputation beyond repute

Replied to all bros. Cheers
Old 13-10-2021, 07:09 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -126 / Power: 0
lla23 lla23

Hi bro, do u mind share the ctc?

Quote:
Originally Posted by formidable View Post
Not sure if i can share my goto Sensual Authentic ML here.
My previous Niko FR below for those who want to have sneak peek (:
https://sammyboyforum.info/showthread.p...4#post20736894

Conclusion
After the whole session,we bath individually before she give me a head massage on the bed.
She is not calculating when I give her short of 10 bucks. She say nevermind lah, remember just RTM next time lor. I paid in full anyway although I have no exact change.

She is worth a try especially if you are into a good massage and some sensual specials to perk you up. I like her as I being a massage and boobs lover, i had a shoik shoik time. She is polite and at the same time you do not get a "very rush" feeling. She is definitely one of the better ML that i have tried in terms of service,interaction,fun and attitude.

Rates
Name: Niko 妮可
Massage/Specials: TN/HDLY/JG/BM/HJ
Boobs:C,petite i look, devilish figure
RTM: Yes
Here is her PROTRAY(Niko 妮可 写真集)in 3D

https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/emb...bFPrBlc&loop=1

Contact Numbers Criteria
For those of you who are interested, kindly PM me and please be patient as i am quite busy but i promise to reply you within 48 hours at the latest . I am not her okt nor agent and i just wanna share a gem specially for all who are into excellent massage, big boobs, warm service, good attitude and that something sensual from a non syt and devlish model figure lady...

Newbies need not apply. No number collectors and please be quick. She might not be in this for long. Please post FR once you have engaged her services.
Old 15-10-2021, 10:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr_missile View Post
Bro cupping888, pls pm me her contact. gem you’ve got there. 😊👍

Check inbox bro
Old 16-10-2021, 10:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 181 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1275 / Power: 8
Zendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud ofZendude82 has much to be proud of

First impressions always impt. bad first impression, no chance to build chemistry heh.

First time with my current regular, it was raining when session ended, she walked me to the MRT exit with her umbrella. + more points liao. As for the session itself,

good strength for her petite frame. Knows where to apply strength. Does back stepping, Asked where I was feeling sore, where to focus on etc at the beginning when she did candling for me to start off, since i opted for it (one of the options she throws in for free)

Went to her because of bro's recommendation for JG. was not disappointed, she knows what she's doing.

As for the teasing... well. Let's just say looks can be deceiving. She has her rules, but within those rules she can be quite creative

Recommended bros who need a good rub and back step + JG from a petite, good attitude lady. Good package since she also throws in candling, cupping guasha if requested. Outside of YF's stable, she's the best package I've had with legit JG included. Service oriented ladies who don't just look at $$ are hard to find nowadays.

ps: she's the same lady as Cupping bro's, so if you gotten it from him, dun pm me liao
Old 16-10-2021, 04:25 PM
Samster

Yeah she’s solid. Always value for $. Never ask for more tips, no sob story too, never cut short her timing. If you want strong back cracking plus neck massage which cracks, she’s the one.

But don’t ask her for BJ or FJ. She doesn’t entertain so respect her, and she will give you more. Sometimes exceed timing she also okay.

She looks like Yvonne Lim from some angle.. with mask on. Frame also similar

Lately she got hot stone therapy which is shiok, and as good as atas spa.. but of course she’s better. Hehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendude82 View Post
First impressions always impt. bad first impression, no chance to build chemistry heh.

First time with my current regular, it was raining when session ended, she walked me to the MRT exit with her umbrella. + more points liao. As for the session itself,

good strength for her petite frame. Knows where to apply strength. Does back stepping, Asked where I was feeling sore, where to focus on etc at the beginning when she did candling for me to start off, since i opted for it (one of the options she throws in for free)

Went to her because of bro's recommendation for JG. was not disappointed, she knows what she's doing.

As for the teasing... well. Let's just say looks can be deceiving. She has her rules, but within those rules she can be quite creative

Recommended bros who need a good rub and back step + JG from a petite, good attitude lady. Good package since she also throws in candling, cupping guasha if requested. Outside of YF's stable, she's the best package I've had with legit JG included. Service oriented ladies who don't just look at $$ are hard to find nowadays.

ps: she's the same lady as Cupping bro's, so if you gotten it from him, dun pm me liao
Old 02-11-2021, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 139 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1054 / Power: 18
formidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud offormidable has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Finding the right ML

Dilemma of finding right ML

Below with English subtitles
https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSe6JyDWS

Last edited by formidable; 02-11-2021 at 11:01 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1