The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 03-10-2021, 02:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 199 / Power: 12
klss is a Helpful and Caring Samsterklss is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Latest update

Has any one heard if any FL kena Covid now? Never seen in public news yet
Old 03-10-2021, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 17
junkie72 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
GL is licensed establishment and they remain close because Govt view as non essential industry and it will be less risky to keep them closed for a while. Otherwise if COVID spread thru GL, they take the rap for opening it.

But they also working hard to hit on the illegal joints that allow release, even HJ massage joints. This one yesterday news
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sing...6996?cid=FBcna

Very very pent up without proper sex in a safe environment for a long time. Sigh what to do?
GL closed
KTV/Bistro closed
HC raided
FL apartments raided

Is there absolutely no way to have a commercial fuck without getting in trouble with the law
Boobs:0 FLAT/1 A/2 B/3 C
Body:0 PIG/1 Stick/2 Slim/3 Shapely
Bonking:0 Everything cannot/1 Dead Fish/2 French,BJ,FJ/3 Orgasmic & a bit kinky
GFE:0 Cold/1 Friendly/2 Passionate/3 Marry her
Old 04-10-2021, 08:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 708 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1549 / Power: 4
Laofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant futureLaofuzi8888 has a brilliant future

With the current covid situation and the frequent raids, shall lie low at the moment.
Old 05-10-2021, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by junkie72 View Post
GL closed
KTV/Bistro closed
HC raided
FL apartments raided

Is there absolutely no way to have a commercial fuck without getting in trouble with the law
It’s been mentioned a few times in the forum, I think It’s not illegal to be a customer, unless you are in a situation that is an offense, eg not wearing mask in Spa, having sex in cars or parks or staircase or cinema which are in public , not signing in trace together etc. if caught with pants down in condo, they just need your cooperation to nail the FL and OKT and maybe as a witness

But they can’t assure you that you will not be famous. Some reporter comes along and get your name, and writes his story ….
Old 05-10-2021, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

I’ve been wondering how the owners of the legit houses have been doing this past year and a half.

Wonder if any of them still around when this pandemic finally ends.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 10-10-2021, 09:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 404 / Power: 14
p u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find betterp u r e is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sfan View Post
I’ve been wondering how the owners of the legit houses have been doing this past year and a half.

Wonder if any of them still around when this pandemic finally ends.
most of them have businesses elsewhere one anw. they got connections one. long ago already pivot out.. not sure how many would be keen to come back to run. perhaps will get others to manage the day to day operations.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1