The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-07-2021, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 13
Magnataur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Gotten chlamydia from one of the girls

For some people who have chlamydia will cause symptoms after 1 to 3 weeks. For some people, the symptoms only show after many months. In many cases, it will not show any symptoms. For up to one year, if you do not have any sex or exchanged fluid there is no other way can cause chlamydia.
Sometimes, if you want to have commercial sex for some reasons, you need to take calculated risks. There are no such thing as risk free. Even though one would say, I'm outta here and quit the scene. But I can tell you such people would come back and the whole vicious cycle will start again.
I know you inform other bros with good intentions but to the other person if it is false accusation, definitely it will cause the loss of income and to some extend, will cause some anxiety. Now to me, it turns out that you are the spreader and not the other way round.
I would perhaps say that the symptoms showed up and you took antibiotics to kill off the bacteria. So it is the blessing in disguise. At least you would not be spreading to others. Furthermore, it is a bacteria that causes chlamydia. Imagine if it is herpes or HPV, you can only get medicine to suppress it.
In this world, it is either eat or be eaten.
Old 13-07-2021, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1404 / Power: 4
Andy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud ofAndy24 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgdora View Post
Thanks bro. Now i scare. CBJ no risk? .
CBJ not say 100% no risk, still possible for herpes/HSV but risk is very low. On the other hand, CBJ not as shiok as BBBJ. Its unlikely to get HIV from BBBJ though...so its all about calculated risks.
Old 13-07-2021, 01:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 13
Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!Sgdora is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy24 View Post
CBJ not say 100% no risk, still possible for herpes/HSV but risk is very low. On the other hand, CBJ not as shiok as BBBJ. Its unlikely to get HIV from BBBJ though...so its all about calculated risks.
Bro you are right. Everything got risk. Jus high or low. Wan come out play must know all these. Thanks for the information!
Old 13-07-2021, 03:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 729 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
To the persons who zap my post and say i trying to sabo and kpkb about all these, i am sorry i offended you. I not here to complain just put words out to potentially affected bros. I informed the stable and the girl is being tested, according to the stable. I am glad they are responsible and took action quick.

I can always choose to tell the stable and kept quiet about it. Then let those bro potentially affected by the illness carry on infect other girls from other stables. Then let the cycle continues. At the end, the stable and the girl is safe and cured but bros who already unknowingly kana will just carry on their life. Plus i read that Chlamydia can show no symptoms. So that’s worse.

So i again put out there i am sorry to who ever i offended. I love the stable and the girls so i am not here to put them out of job. I just want those bros who think they kana go for a check, get a peace of mind and at least when they come back play, the girls are safe and no such problems will occur again. That’s the least i could do on my part since i am now sick.
dont worry about the zaps. Its a forum and such things are normal. As long as done the right things, dont worry about it.
Old 13-07-2021, 10:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1593 / Power: 14
desudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant futuredesudesu has a brilliant future

Bro just curious, how long ago was your last check up before this chlamydia symptoms showed up?
Old 19-07-2021, 04:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Go Dr Tan and Partners? chlamydia Is easy to treat and you shouldn’t struggle so long. Should be well 2-3 days after seeing Dr Tan and his teams of professional doctors
Old 30-07-2021, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
AdoreMILF deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Go Dr Tan and Partners? chlamydia Is easy to treat and you shouldn’t struggle so long. Should be well 2-3 days after seeing Dr Tan and his teams of professional doctors
Bro, no more Dr Tan & Partners.
Dr Tan moved 1 floor up & opened Dr Tan Medical Center.
Previous clinic sold now called DTAP
Old 30-07-2021, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro you are right. Everything got risk. Jus high or low. Wan come out play must know all these. Thanks for the information!
Small matter la chlamydia don't worry. See a proper doctor, prescribe zithromax 1G back to jamming in a couple of days. See normal doctor, give another kind of cheaper antibiotics take twice a day for a month go hill & pray
Old 31-07-2021, 07:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 2928 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5691 / Power: 7
bignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond reputebignehneh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdoreMILF View Post
Didn’t know Dr Tan sold off his clinic. Not sure what is his story. Too long didn’t look for him. Initially still want to ask him whether want to IPO his clinic or not. Haha
Old 01-08-2021, 10:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 683 / Power: 11
massagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to beholdmassagelover669 is a splendid one to behold

+1 for dr tan very knowledgable and non judgemental. surprised to find out he sold his dtap as well
Old 01-08-2021, 11:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 97 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 639 / Power: 8
22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all22ginger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdoreMILF View Post
Went to Dr Tan's clinic recently for the first time. I was confused how come got Dr Tan medical centre and Dr Tan and partners, and was afraid I went to the wrong one. Thanks for clearing it up.

Anyway was seen by another Dr Tan and he really made me feel comfortable The whole session was also very informative and did some tests following his recommendation.
Old 03-08-2021, 11:17 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignehneh View Post
Didn’t know Dr Tan sold off his clinic. Not sure what is his story. Too long didn’t look for him. Initially still want to ask him whether want to IPO his clinic or not. Haha
Too much cooks, spoils the soup lor
Old 03-08-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 22ginger View Post
Went to Dr Tan's clinic recently for the first time. I was confused how come got Dr Tan medical centre and Dr Tan and partners, and was afraid I went to the wrong one. Thanks for clearing it up.

Anyway was seen by another Dr Tan and he really made me feel comfortable The whole session was also very informative and did some tests following his recommendation.
Correction bro, there is NO MORE "Dr Tan and partners" it's now DTAP.
To clear the air, here's their websites which will clarify their identities:

Founder of Dr Tan & Partners now moved 1 floor up & opened another on his own
https://www.drtanmedicalcenter.com.sg/about-us/

Sorry, there is no ABOUT US in the old clinic but mentions they've been around since 2005 and the website name says it all:
https://www.dtapclinic.com/mens-health/

At the end of the day, it's all business
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1