The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 23-11-2020, 02:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 4
Devanci deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Loophole to enter Thailand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5ilver View Post
What are you talking about?

First of all SG-HK travel bubble is postponed, secondly there is no travel bubble between HK and Thailand. Whatever restrictions one may face in entering Thailand from Singapore, similar applies to a traveler from HK.

And what do you mean by stamp on paper and not passport
I see, I thought travel bubble is only Singapore and HK the other country may use their own system.
What I mean by stamp on paper and not on passport, I give you an example, I have been to Israel, and when I was there, they gave me an option to either stamp on my passport or an empty piece of paper. At that time I was confused as well like you, I asked them why do I need to stamp on an empty piece of paper and not on passport, the immigration officer responded that if I were to visit a muslim country for example Iran, Lebanon or even Malaysia, I may face difficulty into entering one country or get deported in worst case scenario, by stamping on the piece of paper, I actually can throw it away right after I leave Isreal without leaving any evidence that I have been to Isreal should I enter into a muslim country.

So my question is if I were to do it with Thailand via HK would it be possible for leisure purposes. I am not sure if anyone had done it, but well, would like to here from someone who had done it before.
Old 23-11-2020, 02:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by countryman View Post
Why so troublesome? U can go to Bangkok from Sinkapor also as long as u fulfill what's required by the Thai authorities.. No difference for HK travellers to Thailand also I believed.
But now cannot go Thailand for leisure purposes, so I wonder if anyone had plan to try the HK-Thailand route to get into Thailand.
Old 23-11-2020, 10:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 22
5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy5ilver deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devanci View Post
What I mean by stamp on paper and not on passport, I give you an example, I have been to Israel, and when I was there, they gave me an option to either stamp on my passport or an empty piece of paper.
I’m afraid your Israel experience is an exception rather than a rule, most countries do not offer such a “chop on paper” option... Israel knows very well that there are certain countries (e.g. our neighbors just across the Causeway) who do not recognize them - and having their entry stamp on a traveler’s passport can invalidate that passport for further travel to some of these countries.

Anyway, leisure travel from Singapore to Thailand is now allowed (by Thailand) - you just have to apply for the appropriate visa and be willing to pay all the additional expenses (quarantine on arrival in Thailand, quarantine on return to Singapore).

If you are to travel bubble to Hong Kong, you would still have to apply for a tourist visa to enter Thailand (and similarly you will still have to quarantine on arrival in Thailand, and quarantine on return to Hong Kong). No difference if you were to head to Thailand direct from Singapore.
Old 24-11-2020, 12:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Israel is special case leh cuz whole arab aka muslim countries anti them thats why they offer stamp on paper instead of passport for travelers. Cuz those anti countries see the stamp they not happy thinking you 007 5555.

Worth it or not? If go jail for fuck sake is mai siao siao 55555
Not only Isreal, there are a few more countries (non arab) that also offers that. Anyway, surely not all countries offers, but can request upon arrival. I don't think they will reject since it is getting a stamp in that is the most important, the risk is the lost of the paper if one should want it to be stamped on the paper instead of the passport. Anyway this topic is about loophole, so I am curious whether anyone is going to try it out my idea, but then the travel bubble with HK is also suspended, sian
Old 25-11-2020, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
He think he's going to Dannok in stealth mode mah!

Don't believe can ask khun Yokosi.
Hello TonyCheong2,

Why bring my name up ?.

To go to LOS, Singkies must get out of the little red dot.
In another country, such as Boleh land, try getting into LOS. How, ah ?.
1. Go to Langkawi. Take illegal motor boat to Satun.
2. Go to Rantau Panjang, but the border closed by razor wires, tight security there but local people can illegally smuggled you to Sungai Golok by a boat.
3. Go to Padang Besat, in Bolehland, at night sneaked across barded wires into Pekan Siam.
4. Go to Bukit Kayu Hitam. Be bold, spent money, truck drivers can smuggled you across into Danok.

All are illegal means to get into LOS. Any one of you wanna try any of the above to save the Thai economy and the syt puyings.
Old 28-11-2020, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
Why bring my name up?

All are illegal means to get into LOS. Any one of you wanna try any of the above to save the Thai economy and the syt puyings.
Sawasdee kharp/sabai dee khun Yokosi!

Of course must bring your name up because you'll always have "think out of the box" solutions mah.

Quote:
Really kum dong with your affection for Thailand!
At this crucial time under extended MCO you're still very concerned for Thai economy and puyings!

Tiagong ACE also dead liao.
Old 02-12-2020, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hello TonyCheong2,

Why bring my name up ?.

To go to LOS, Singkies must get out of the little red dot.
In another country, such as Boleh land, try getting into LOS. How, ah ?.
1. Go to Langkawi. Take illegal motor boat to Satun.
2. Go to Rantau Panjang, but the border closed by razor wires, tight security there but local people can illegally smuggled you to Sungai Golok by a boat.
3. Go to Padang Besat, in Bolehland, at night sneaked across barded wires into Pekan Siam.
4. Go to Bukit Kayu Hitam. Be bold, spent money, truck drivers can smuggled you across into Danok.

Very good idea, thanks bro,
Anyway, there was one time I was passing from Bakit Hitam across to Thailand, and they were flipping around my passport, I was a little nervous and ask them what are you looking for, they told me, money.
Now need to think of ways to get from Singapore to Malaysia before your ideas can be executed.
Old 06-12-2020, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

imho, as long as vaccine not confirmed and available readily to everyone, there'll be no recreational travel like last time...

just the weeks of quarantine alone, before and after the trip, already use up all the average worker's annual leave liao
not worth it...
Old 09-12-2020, 03:13 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
If you willing to do that then getting from Sgp to malaysia should be as simple as hiring a fisherman to get you to some point where you can scuba to the Malaysian side "James Bond" style
Since it is almost impossible to get thru or I would say complicated, I would just stay at home at this time being.
Old 01-03-2021, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

update for u guys

Quote:
Measures for vaccinated visitors would be introduced step-by-step and could include shortening the mandatory quarantine for all arrivals from two weeks to three days for those vaccinated, or waiving it entirely, Tourism Authority of Thailand (TAT) governor Yuthasak Supasorn said.
source:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-2021-14272164

will u go take the vaccine now?

another issue is... come back sg need quarantine or not, if we are vaccinated
Old 02-03-2021, 10:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Wow hopefully no need to use loophole to enter Thailand soon!
Old 03-03-2021, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 201 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1639 / Power: 14
countryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant futurecountryman has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by cokekane View Post
update for u guys

source:

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...-2021-14272164

will u go take the vaccine now?

another issue is... come back sg need quarantine or not, if we are vaccinated
Yes, main issue is still the 14days QO upon arrival back to SG n need to fork out 2k+ for your QO stay!
Old 17-03-2021, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 62 / Power: 4
cokekane deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Update:

https://www.google.com.sg/amp/s/www....ta-chief%3famp

donno how true, just an update for further discussion
Old 08-04-2021, 11:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
yattrium deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

waiting for vaccine passport to be implemented so no need for quarantine.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1