The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 08-11-2017, 08:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1132 / Power: 18
matong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud ofmatong36 has much to be proud of
Re: Trip To BKK Thermae Bar Now!

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
Bro, speak like a pro......
Bro etct88, one of the veterans I met during my early chiong days in LOS, hope you are well!!

Always got that sense of humour!
Old 29-11-2017, 08:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 22
lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
ST can be 1 shot or 2 shots if she likes you

LT can be from 1 to unlimited shots.

Remember to nego everything shots, duration, BBBJ etc before you take girl.

There are all there to work, no need to be shy
Thanks bro.. correct, no need paiseh even when asking price.. they also know they're working.. the part about the bbbj is true too.. i got a girl who works in 7-11 in morning, n FL at night in Thermae.. but in bed she is passive n no sucky sucky.. Damn.. Shld hv asked first..
Old 30-11-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 234 / Power: 10
danh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdanh is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Went there once but seem like the gals prefer korean/japs over Chinese....and majority English not so good....my thai sux big time so bit had for me to comm with them.....sianz.
Old 30-11-2017, 10:34 PM
Samster

lurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud oflurpsexx has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by danh View Post
Went there once but seem like the gals prefer korean/japs over Chinese....and majority English not so good....my thai sux big time so bit had for me to comm with them.....sianz.
You just need to walk up to them n ask "how much ST / LT" .. they'll understand you enuf..hehe, if u shy u can walk 1 round n make eye contact m smile.. guarantee the gal will smile back, then u can negotiate from there..ya, many Japs in there but most guys just stand back n ogle at the puyings..dun dare approach the girls parading in front..no need shy shy, not picking a wife ma..hehe..early bird catches the pretty puyings..the girl told me actually they prefer sg guys as we r not so rough or perverted, n more gentleman..
Old 01-12-2017, 09:13 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lurpsexx View Post
You just need to walk up to them n ask "how much ST / LT" .. they'll understand you enuf..hehe, if u shy u can walk 1 round n make eye contact m smile.. guarantee the gal will smile back, then u can negotiate from there..ya, many Japs in there but most guys just stand back n ogle at the puyings..dun dare approach the girls parading in front..no need shy shy, not picking a wife ma..hehe..early bird catches the pretty puyings..the girl told me actually they prefer sg guys as we r not so rough or perverted, n more gentleman..
Ya, agreed with that you said but that place now invaded by lot of ah tiong.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 01-12-2017, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I knew it depend on individual. But is there a aga market rate for ST and LT bro?

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 03-12-2017, 02:09 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroKen View Post
I knew it depend on individual. But is there a aga market rate for ST and LT bro?
ST 2500 - 1 shot
LT 5000.. shots depend ..at least 2 ba..
Some girls only do ST..the swee ones.. turnaround faster = more $$$
Some not so swee one or part time FL can get st 2000 / Lt 4000..

Ah Tiongs I didn't see much, more is Korean, Jap n Ang mo..
Old 03-12-2017, 06:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ST 2500 - 1 shot
LT 5000.. shots depend ..at least 2 ba..
Some girls only do ST..the swee ones.. turnaround faster = more $$$
Some not so swee one or part time FL can get st 2000 / Lt 4000..

Ah Tiongs I didn't see much, more is Korean, Jap n Ang mo..
Thanks for the information bro. Ok. Sound reasonable .

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 03-12-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 18
questquestbest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestquestbest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestquestbest is a living Saint! - you won't find betterquestquestbest is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone bros wanna meet in BKK? Will be here from 3 to 6 Dec. PM me
Old 04-12-2017, 03:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
tolkein deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Went to Thermae the first time on Sat around 10pm and what an experience. The guide here is accurate - went down the stairs, through the doors and immediately there’s someone who’ll usher you straight to buy a drink from the bar on the left. After that you’re left to wonder in the packed room, which I think easily had >100 girls.

The prettiest girl I saw was unfortunately standing closest to the door. Since it was my first time, I wanted to go a couple of rounds to make sure that I saw everyone first - they are rows of girls on your left and right, so quite a lot to take in. By the time I was ready, that girl was already gone!
Old 04-12-2017, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tolkein View Post
Went to Thermae the first time on Sat around 10pm and what an experience. The guide here is accurate - went down the stairs, through the doors and immediately there’s someone who’ll usher you straight to buy a drink from the bar on the left. After that you’re left to wonder in the packed room, which I think easily had >100 girls.

The prettiest girl I saw was unfortunately standing closest to the door. Since it was my first time, I wanted to go a couple of rounds to make sure that I saw everyone first - they are rows of girls on your left and right, so quite a lot to take in. By the time I was ready, that girl was already gone!
To me, I think the prettiest ones are along the back wall, nearest to the rear exit..saw many guys approach the prettiest ones there but turn away later, think is over priced or st only.. got syt, got ol etc..good to go round a few times to check out the stock n grab Ur tgt immediately, or else gone. Rem to negotiate terms n conditions first! Chok Dee n sanuk mak!
Old 10-12-2017, 02:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by danh View Post
They prefer japs because japs rarely bargain. They either ok or skip. When they get the girl they want they jus go for it at whatever price. And they get done with it fast too! In japan, the st timing is like 30min only, not the usual 1-1.5h in other parts of asia. Many japs actually able to use corporate allowance for these "entertainment". So they dun care the price. For those who cant bill it to their company, they're ok to pay what they want at standard rate. 500 baht more, they'll flat out reject and move on.

As for koreans..... its the novelty spread by their media. actually koreans are as bad as ah tiongs. And the true korean society is 180 degree different from the one protrayed on their tv. Korean dramas are in trend in thailand now too.
Old 10-12-2017, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
As for koreans..... its the novelty spread by their media. actually koreans are as bad as ah tiongs. And the true korean society is 180 degree different from the one protrayed on their tv. Korean dramas are in trend in thailand now too.
I agree wif wat u say abt the Kimchi boys but thread lightly Bro, last time I said somethibgs abt them like u did, I got zapped (not that I care much abt the reps pts oso). Think there r some Kimchis reading this thread or some Kimchis protagonist here who either can’t accept criticism or r guilty of the things that’re said abt them.
Old 10-12-2017, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 728 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 9
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeffhardyz View Post
I agree wif wat u say abt the Kimchi boys but thread lightly Bro, last time I said somethibgs abt them like u did, I got zapped (not that I care much abt the reps pts oso). Think there r some Kimchis reading this thread or some Kimchis protagonist here who either can’t accept criticism or r guilty of the things that’re said abt them.
I have known that there are some people who would just zap u for telling the truth. I have been in many country forums and frequently experienced that. So its a norm for me and i dun care about my reputational points. 1 aim is that they wanna scam some money for being "guides" to these places. So i'm not stopping to contribute here.
My power came from endorsed reviews.
Old 13-12-2017, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
MrFit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, coming to bkk on friday, any more info on this place? Like when is the best time to visit? and what to do, what to look out for and what not to do?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1