The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
2013, Sophia

Old 07-01-2020, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 287 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1254 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Jalan Sultan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiuJun View Post
Is she slim and Singaporean? I remember trying a similiar lady in JSP and later PPCentre 2 years back but she only does HJ. Her HJ also includes prostate which I find uncomfortable. Want to confirm if we're speaking the same lady before trying her. Her massage is one of the best
Yes. She is slim with a very sexy figure. She does do a very good HJ but I did not get a prostate massage from her while she was doing the HJ.
Old 07-01-2020, 11:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by peregrene View Post
Yes. She is slim with a very sexy figure. She does do a very good HJ but I did not get a prostate massage from her while she was doing the HJ.
Can share thru pm location for Joanne/Cecilia?
Old 07-01-2020, 11:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4519 / Power: 19
fenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond reputefenwick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kthan10 View Post
Can share thru pm location for Joanne/Cecilia?
Me too please.........
Old 07-01-2020, 12:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I see. I guess we are talking the same lady. Shall visit her when I'm free.
Old 07-01-2020, 12:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 15
beastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to beholdbeastimus is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by fenwick View Post
Me too please.........
Me three! Haha how old is she roughly.
Old 07-01-2020, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2222 / Power: 13
LiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond reputeLiuJun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by beastimus View Post
Me three! Haha how old is she roughly.
She seems 50s but her body damn nice and slim. Too bad she only does HJ. But her massage is not the rush kind, can tell she's putting effort
Old 07-01-2020, 03:31 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiok1968 View Post
Supporters of Ann (long hair & high heels) will be glad to know that she is back working part time at JS on certain days.

Working days : M, T, T & F only
Timing : From noon to about 3pm only

Please do not PM to ask for contact bcos I will not reply. If you know who is Ann and miss her service, just go Lisa's place and look for her.
For those who want to know more about Ann / Cecilia.

One of the bros posted this
Old 08-01-2020, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1185 / Power: 15
kitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud ofkitts1000 has much to be proud of

Any bro let me know joanne timing ? Wonder is her skill same lie one side let u suck her boob while she hj you
Old 08-01-2020, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1541 / Power: 21
shiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant futureshiok1968 has a brilliant future

Quote:
For those who want to know more about Ann / Cecilia.

One of the bros posted this
Bro, this was quite a while back. Have not linked with her since so please ignore my posting. Those bros who see her can just check with her about her schedule. Thanks
Old 08-01-2020, 09:56 AM
Samster

To all the bros PM-ing me and asking about Cecilia / Ann / Sherry contact, I do not have any of their contacts.

Please go down yourself and walk around the area and check it out for yourselves.
Old 08-01-2020, 03:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 632 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2127 / Power: 8
superstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond reputesuperstiffy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
To all the bros PM-ing me and asking about Cecilia / Ann / Sherry contact, I do not have any of their contacts.

Please go down yourself and walk around the area and check it out for yourselves.
Wah bro.. you just give them mission impossible lo...

When i first know about the place I go there dunno walk how many times, spend dunno how many months, 1 by 1 try until agar agar know who is who...

Got name also no use... knn u ask them 'who is auntie?' they will say 'i am auntie' hahah

now i seldom go liao... after that place kenna sweep until clean clean all my regular like coco, joyce all not there liao.. leave the rest all buay sai.. think go there still must let angie pester limpeh jitao sian... bo mood...
Old 09-01-2020, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by superstiffy View Post
Wah bro.. you just give them mission impossible lo...

When i first know about the place I go there dunno walk how many times, spend dunno how many months, 1 by 1 try until agar agar know who is who...

Got name also no use... knn u ask them 'who is auntie?' they will say 'i am auntie' hahah

now i seldom go liao... after that place kenna sweep until clean clean all my regular like coco, joyce all not there liao.. leave the rest all buay sai.. think go there still must let angie pester limpeh jitao sian... bo mood...
I also walk around like u bro. Also, a lot of helpful information in this thread really help me to find out who is who.

Ya. I know what you mean about Angie. Very correct description about her pestering people.
Old 14-01-2020, 10:18 AM
Samster

I walked around Level 4 yesterday afternoon before lunch and saw Cecilia/Ann/Joanne and let me say this...you will REALLY stop and stare at her. Yes...she is THAT sexy despite her age! She let her hair down and wore her trademark high heels. She was on duty yesterday with Ivy. Ivy looked very good too. So if you want to check her out, go during that time.
Old 14-01-2020, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 147 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1072 / Power: 16
Becky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud ofBecky has much to be proud of

Quote:
I walked around Level 4 yesterday afternoon before lunch and saw Cecilia/Ann/Joanne and let me say this...you will REALLY stop and stare at her. Yes...she is THAT sexy despite her age! She let her hair down and wore her trademark high heels. She was on duty yesterday with Ivy. Ivy looked very good too. So if you want to check her out, go during that time.
Mind to share which shop bro ? Hehe
Old 19-01-2020, 10:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

saw a lady in green yesterday. long hair, shop near angies. anyone tried before?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1