The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 08-06-2017, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: Upper paya lebar massage

SPA HQ seems to have shifted to Lavender area. so many set up recently.
Old 08-06-2017, 02:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8147 / Power: 23
bbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond reputebbbjkim has a reputation beyond repute

still not good to go here, been there a couple of times bad experience.
Old 08-06-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gatorade deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Place: Along Macperson Road Behind Bustop

Thai Lady I think
Body type: slim.
Face: Ok looking face. She wear glass like school teacher
Breast: almost C drop abit but not so soft still nice to touch cause natural

Went in go counter, got no one. Just as I'm turning back, a lady greeted me asking who I looking for. I told her looking for someone to massage me. She told me ok pls come inside, lead me to a room and I waited for like 5 minutes. After tt asked me want massage n service. i act blur say i want foot refloxology.
Then she no have u want massage $45 1 hr. I say ok ok. I go shower then stay in the room somemore wait her another 10 minutes, by the time she come down i almost half asleep. den c her change outfit oredy, wah now wearing red lingerie. so it started. massage quite good. not piano type. after about 30 minutes she asked me turn around. start carressing my body then teasing my lil bro. then asked me what i want. i say idk. u tell me ah. she laugh then say just now u the one call her right. i say no lah u got the wrong guy. she suprised say her fren sabo her say i call one. then i say how liddat.
she den say nvm, she like very horny now i say eh u anyhow do me later how much i pay, just now massage oredy $45 i gave $50 nvr return my change.
she say later u just pay lor, she will say enough or not. wah like kana tricked.
anyway she proceed to lick me all over then kiss my ball lick suck my ball after that suck my dick. i buay tahan i grope her breast c her face change. she just climb on top of me n fuck me. funny right. im totally lost bro.

but then i'm thinking wth just go with it since she not bad. fuck fuck fuck. she cum 1st knn. den only i cum. err i think i wrote too much oredy for FR. anyway after that pay time i still ask her hw much. she say up to me. so i just take out 50 give her. she smile say where got pay like these. i told her she herself say 1. then i say ok i add 30 more. she hesitate, she say normally fj 150-200. then i tell no lah i go geylang 40 oso can get, she smile again say this one nt geylang la. haha ok lah i gave her total plus the previous 50 is 170. she say ok lah since she wants me to come back she accepted. gave her namecard.

i come out throw her namecard n will nvr go to massage joint again cause no point paying so much even thou shes quite good cause my motive is to get proper massage n relieve my lil bro. so not worth the money spend
Old 08-06-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 121 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1041 / Power: 14
HomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud ofHomeDelete has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gatorade View Post

she hesitate, she say normally fj 150-200.

Sound like you tio scam. Sorry but thai cheebye not that exp one. She say this not geylang, you should also say this not geylang.

170 really too ex to fuck a thai whore. At least you got 30 min of massage time, some don't even pretend, 10min of piano then ask GQ straight away
Old 22-06-2017, 09:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 15
allinone deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeDelete View Post
Sound like you tio scam. Sorry but thai cheebye not that exp one. She say this not geylang, you should also say this not geylang.

170 really too ex to fuck a thai whore. At least you got 30 min of massage time, some don't even pretend, 10min of piano then ask GQ straight away
you r spot on bro, for thai ml,we can get hj at 30-50 buck in those typical thai joints.
Old 23-06-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 844 / Power: 20
geylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to beholdgeylangbonker is a splendid one to behold

I think this is the house that keeps thailand kumanthong.
Did you notice red syrup fanta bottle drink with kid's food and toys near the reception counter?
This is a carrot deal for thai whore.
Old 23-06-2017, 04:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3081 / Power: 23
chukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond reputechukeliang has a reputation beyond repute

Some time still dont understand those thai,
Are they praying to the boy spirits for good business.
Or feeding n keeping baby spirits?
To get xtra sensory power.
Old 28-06-2017, 09:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

thk old timer for warning shot
Old 03-07-2017, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 812 / Power: 0
Karatan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to beholdKaratan is a splendid one to behold

i was just about to go tonight to this place after getting a contact in wechat. good thing i saw this thread first
Old 19-07-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 8
alputo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

went to the one near all the pizza shops.

had a nice body older ML. cost too much but nice set of upgraded boobs.
Old 24-07-2017, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Quote:

Thai Lady I think

Went in go counter, got no one. Just as I'm turning back, a lady greeted me asking who I looking for. I told her looking for someone to massage me. She told me ok pls come inside, ...
Hi gatorade

Sorry it happened to you. I PMed gatorade. We realised we were massaged by the same Thai woman called Joy in the same massage parlour. I found her to be expensive and rushed. I'm not going to book her again. I don't feel like going back there.
Old 24-07-2017, 07:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 14
kohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykohwj deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bros, anyone tried regine from wechat? found her in the people nearby when i am at ubi area. she did give her number on her wechat. tempted to try.
Old 11-09-2017, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
SAWgunner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Don't know if you all noticed, but along the main road are a couple of solar panels, and under the panels are surveillance cameras just outside the MP's looking directly at you. The same sort of cameras put up all over geylang.
Old 28-09-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 421 / Power: 7
dexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find betterdexpaul is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:

Thai Lady I think

Went in go counter, got no one. Just as I'm turning back, a lady greeted me asking who I looking for. I told her looking for someone to massage me. She told me ok pls come inside, lead me to a room and I waited for like 5 minutes. After tt asked me want massage n service. i act blur say i want foot refloxology.
Then she no have u want massage $45 1 hr. I say ok ok. I go shower then stay in the room somemore wait her another 10 minutes, by the time she come down i almost half asleep. den c her change outfit oredy, wah now wearing red lingerie. so it started. massage quite good. not piano type. after about 30 minutes she asked me turn around. start carressing my body then teasing my lil bro. then asked me what i want. i say idk. u tell me ah. she laugh then say just now u the one call her right. i say no lah u got the wrong guy. she suprised say her fren sabo her say i call one. then i say how liddat.
she den say nvm, she like very horny now i say eh u anyhow do me later how much i pay, just now massage oredy $45 i gave $50 nvr return my change.
she say later u just pay lor, she will say enough or not. wah like kana tricked.
anyway she proceed to lick me all over then kiss my ball lick suck my ball after that suck my dick. i buay tahan i grope her breast c her face change. she just climb on top of me n fuck me. funny right. im totally lost bro.

but then i'm thinking wth just go with it since she not bad. fuck fuck fuck. she cum 1st knn. den only i cum. err i think i wrote too much oredy for FR. anyway after that pay time i still ask her hw much. she say up to me. so i just take out 50 give her. she smile say where got pay like these. i told her she herself say 1. then i say ok i add 30 more. she hesitate, she say normally fj 150-200. then i tell no lah i go geylang 40 oso can get, she smile again say this one nt geylang la. haha ok lah i gave her total plus the previous 50 is 170. she say ok lah since she wants me to come back she accepted. gave her namecard.

i come out throw her namecard n will nvr go to massage joint again cause no point paying so much even thou shes quite good cause my motive is to get proper massage n relieve my lil bro. so not worth the money spend
Going to have a look at this place. See what they have to offer
Old 22-01-2018, 02:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 90 / Power: 9
Satay123 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I just went recce at UPL and saw this joint called "TOA" (short-form) which i believed is clean cause not 24hrs!!

Price is good!@ $60 for 90 mins. Anyone tried their services before? Do give some feedback thanks!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1